Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32
Results 466 to 479 of 479
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

  1. #466
    Likes to post
    xj-esx's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th August, 2012
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Weight: 11st11lb
    Current Weight: 8st12lb
    Goal Weight: 8st8lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.2
    Current BMI: 22
    Goal BMI: 21.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st4lb
    % Lost 24.85%
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Amalthea View Post
    I honestly never thought to even be checking my sugar intake cause, as I said, I don't eat overly sugary stuff. This fruit malarkey has a lot to answer for! haha x
    Haha I know!

  2. #467
    Likes to post
    xj-esx's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th August, 2012
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Weight: 11st11lb
    Current Weight: 8st12lb
    Goal Weight: 8st8lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.2
    Current BMI: 22
    Goal BMI: 21.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st4lb
    % Lost 24.85%
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyhughes View Post
    I'm having a really bad day, for some reason the second I get tired I just eat. I've eaten a ridiculous amount! How do I do a diary on mini mins. I use my fitness pal to do a diary.
    I really struggle in the evenings between 6:30-10. Any tips? Ideas?

    kim
    Hey Hun. Have you managed to make a diary?? I used to snack a fair bit in the evenings and I always have a treat in the eve with a cuppa, what I've done is choose low calorie snack options like a freddo bar as its under 100 calories.

  3. #468
    Likes to post
    xj-esx's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th August, 2012
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Weight: 11st11lb
    Current Weight: 8st12lb
    Goal Weight: 8st8lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.2
    Current BMI: 22
    Goal BMI: 21.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st4lb
    % Lost 24.85%
    I've been going to the gym recently and feel so much better for it! I feel motivated knowing it should help me towards my goal of loosing weight. I'm only spending about an hour there which feels like plenty. I'm going to sign up to some classes too. I really need to get a calorie watch though! Arghhh.

  4. #469
    Likes to post
    xj-esx's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th August, 2012
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Weight: 11st11lb
    Current Weight: 8st12lb
    Goal Weight: 8st8lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.2
    Current BMI: 22
    Goal BMI: 21.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st4lb
    % Lost 24.85%
    I'm having a chinese!! Sharing a chow mein, rice, chips and sweet and sour chicken balls. Oppps. Ive already done 1000 cals today so will be over. Got to live a little eh!

    Sent from my iPhone

  5. #470
    Really Really likes to post!
    linski24's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th October, 2011
    Location
    Burton on Trent Staffs
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    22
    Diet: Weight watchers
    Height: 5ft0in
    Start Date: July
    Start Weight: 10st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: Who knows


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 27.1
    Goal BMI: 26


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st6lb
    % Lost 8.55%
    Quote Originally Posted by xj-esx View Post
    I'm having a chinese!! Sharing a chow mein, rice, chips and sweet and sour chicken balls. Oppps. Ive already done 1000 cals today so will be over. Got to live a little eh!

    Sent from my iPhone
    Absolutely x y have to live :-)

    Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
    Got to be a thinner yummymummy

  6. #471
    Likes to post
    xj-esx's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th August, 2012
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Weight: 11st11lb
    Current Weight: 8st12lb
    Goal Weight: 8st8lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.2
    Current BMI: 22
    Goal BMI: 21.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st4lb
    % Lost 24.85%
    Jumped on the scales today and it says I've gained 3lb in two days!! I don't know whether to believe it hmph

    Sent from my iPhone

  7. #472
    Really Really likes to post!
    linski24's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th October, 2011
    Location
    Burton on Trent Staffs
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    22
    Diet: Weight watchers
    Height: 5ft0in
    Start Date: July
    Start Weight: 10st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: Who knows


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 27.1
    Goal BMI: 26


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st6lb
    % Lost 8.55%
    Quote Originally Posted by xj-esx View Post
    Jumped on the scales today and it says I've gained 3lb in two days!! I don't know whether to believe it hmph

    Sent from my iPhone
    Did you weigh two days ago ..???
    If so then ignore it ..!! I know it's hard not to weigh but I'm getting good .. Only weighed twice since jan 31st.! Official weigh in being end if each month now ..! You can't reliably do it every day or even weekly iv found .!
    The scales will change daily due to all sorts .. Amount if water drunk, salt intake, exercise, amount of dense food etc ... If you weigh like this you just get so despondent .. Been there .!!!
    I feel so much more in control these days x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Got to be a thinner yummymummy

  8. #473
    Likes to post
    xj-esx's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th August, 2012
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Weight: 11st11lb
    Current Weight: 8st12lb
    Goal Weight: 8st8lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.2
    Current BMI: 22
    Goal BMI: 21.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st4lb
    % Lost 24.85%
    Quote Originally Posted by linski24 View Post

    Did you weigh two days ago ..???
    If so then ignore it ..!! I know it's hard not to weigh but I'm getting good .. Only weighed twice since jan 31st.! Official weigh in being end if each month now ..! You can't reliably do it every day or even weekly iv found .!
    The scales will change daily due to all sorts .. Amount if water drunk, salt intake, exercise, amount of dense food etc ... If you weigh like this you just get so despondent .. Been there .!!!
    I feel so much more in control these days x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Yeah I did and it said I was 8 stone 12 however I had a Chinese and a big roast at the weekend I'm having another takeaway tonight too argh! I'm staying at my families so they all want one. I will make sure I go to the gym on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday in the hope I can burn some cals off however I'll probably have a large dinner on valentines day too opps! I'm going out next week (first time in months) and I wanted to look slim however after all this eating I probably won't even want to go out I think I will stop weighing in so much as well as now I joined the gym I may gain weight due to muscle etc

    Sent from my iPhone

  9. #474
    Really Really likes to post!
    linski24's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th October, 2011
    Location
    Burton on Trent Staffs
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    22
    Diet: Weight watchers
    Height: 5ft0in
    Start Date: July
    Start Weight: 10st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: Who knows


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 27.1
    Goal BMI: 26


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st6lb
    % Lost 8.55%
    Quote Originally Posted by xj-esx View Post

    Yeah I did and it said I was 8 stone 12 however I had a Chinese and a big roast at the weekend I'm having another takeaway tonight too argh! I'm staying at my families so they all want one. I will make sure I go to the gym on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday in the hope I can burn some cals off however I'll probably have a large dinner on valentines day too opps! I'm going out next week (first time in months) and I wanted to look slim however after all this eating I probably won't even want to go out I think I will stop weighing in so much as well as now I joined the gym I may gain weight due to muscle etc

    Sent from my iPhone
    I think 9st is bloody brill anyway ..! I'm 10stone ... 9st is a pipe dream :-(

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Got to be a thinner yummymummy

  10. #475
    Likes to post
    xj-esx's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th August, 2012
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Weight: 11st11lb
    Current Weight: 8st12lb
    Goal Weight: 8st8lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.2
    Current BMI: 22
    Goal BMI: 21.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st4lb
    % Lost 24.85%
    Quote Originally Posted by linski24 View Post

    I think 9st is bloody brill anyway ..! I'm 10stone ... 9st is a pipe dream :-(

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Thanks hun. At 9 stone I feel I'm carrying a little bit of extra weight with being 5ft3 but I am starting to slowly get used to being this weight and being happy with it

    Sent from my iPhone

  11. #476
    Likes to post
    xj-esx's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th August, 2012
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Weight: 11st11lb
    Current Weight: 8st12lb
    Goal Weight: 8st8lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.2
    Current BMI: 22
    Goal BMI: 21.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st4lb
    % Lost 24.85%
    Haven't been on here for a while, been pretty busy ATM. Been a good girl and going to the gym around 3-4 times a week and sticking to healthy eating. Had a few bad days mind. Weighed in today at 8 stone 12

    Sent from my iPhone

  12. #477
    Really Really likes to post!
    linski24's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th October, 2011
    Location
    Burton on Trent Staffs
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    22
    Diet: Weight watchers
    Height: 5ft0in
    Start Date: July
    Start Weight: 10st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: Who knows


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 27.1
    Goal BMI: 26


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st6lb
    % Lost 8.55%
    Quote Originally Posted by xj-esx View Post
    Haven't been on here for a while, been pretty busy ATM. Been a good girl and going to the gym around 3-4 times a week and sticking to healthy eating. Had a few bad days mind. Weighed in today at 8 stone 12

    Sent from my iPhone
    Brilliant :-)
    We done you x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Got to be a thinner yummymummy

  13. #478
    Likes to post
    xj-esx's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th August, 2012
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    7
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Weight: 11st11lb
    Current Weight: 8st12lb
    Goal Weight: 8st8lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.2
    Current BMI: 22
    Goal BMI: 21.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st4lb
    % Lost 24.85%
    HEY! I haven't been on here for nearly a month! Crazy. I went to Scotland for a little holiday and since have been super busy with work etc so haven't had time to log on. I ate so badly on holiday, cooked brekkie every morn. Thought I would have gained a hell of a lot of weight over the past month but I've only gained 2 lbs yay. I'm back at 9 stone though which is frustrating as I can't seem to get past that weight for longer than a few days!

    I'm back on a health kick from tomorrow. My OH starts a new job tomorrow and will be working 4-8 four times a week in the eve. I've decided I'll go to the gym at those times to keep myself busy and keep fit.

    Sent from my iPhone

  14. #479
    Really Really likes to post!
    linski24's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th October, 2011
    Location
    Burton on Trent Staffs
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    22
    Diet: Weight watchers
    Height: 5ft0in
    Start Date: July
    Start Weight: 10st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: Who knows


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 27.1
    Goal BMI: 26


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st6lb
    % Lost 8.55%
    Oohh allo :-)

    Nice to see you x
    Good about the weight gain ..! Well done you x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Got to be a thinner yummymummy

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32




Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.