Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 3st Lost...40lbs. before and during..not done yet!

  1. #1
    Likes to post
    CURVYlicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February, 2014
    Location
    Watford Hertfordshire
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: Slimming World Green and Extra Easy/ occasional calorie counting on MFP/ORLISTAT
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 4th January 2014.
    Start Weight: 17st7lb
    Current Weight: 15st2lb
    Goal Weight: 11st4lb
    Goal Date: as soon as possible please!


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.5
    Current BMI: 34.2
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st5lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st12lb
    % Lost 13.47%

    3st Lost...40lbs. before and during..not done yet!

    Hello everyone!
    this is more of a before & during post.
    I always saw everyones inspirational photos and dreamed of the day i could also be a success story and inspiration to someone else...:-) Im Sadia, 25 from Herts. Married and a proud mom of two beautiful bubbas.. Growing up i was curvy but very happy in a nice size 12. after having my children quite young i went back to college to finish my education and get qualified. THAT is were the bad habbits formed, late night snacking and eating and all of that... Long story cut short - I decided to finally take it day by day and start logging and tracking and January 4th 2014 i started my Journey with My Fitness Pal & Slimming World a bit of both. . mainly counting my calories and tracking logging on MFP. started at 245lbs ( 17st 7lbs ) now at 14st 7lb (203lbs) from a size 20- to a size 16 :-) Feel very happy but was losing a bit of motivation which is why id like to share my success so far... :-) and honestly ive had bad days and pigged out but ive just picked myself up and plogged on! my target is to b a 12/14 and around 11st 10lb to 12st. so around 168lbs as the name suggests ! - Curvylicious is what i aim to be :-) lol xx
    thanks for reading everyone =]
    Hopefully il keep adding as i lose more...i hope it inspires jus one person to keep focused. it realy is all mind games think positive and great things will happen! :') Sadiah x
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3st Lost...40lbs. before and during..not done yet!-1402003633929.jpg  
    Viva La Diva likes this.
    Yummy Mummy in the process! To be a curvy size 12 to 14 :-)

  2. #2
    A Brit living in the USA
    Viva La Diva's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th October, 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,544
    Rep Power
    68
    Diet: The Veggie One !!! Low fat and low cal all the way !!!
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Weight: 18st9lb
    Current Weight: 14st4lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 42.1
    Current BMI: 32.3
    Goal BMI: 27.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 4st5lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st4lb
    % Lost 23.37%
    Can't believe I am the first one to comment, maybe, because it's tucked away here, BUT you are looking fantastic !! WELL DONE !!

    I'm the same height as you, and I'm aiming for 12st too

    Diva x
    CURVYlicious likes this.


    Diva's F.A.T ( Fed up And Tubby ! ) Diary !!!!
    ( I'm posting everything in here now, just to keep it simple !! )


    Jan 2015 = lost 12.5 lbs

    2nd Feb .... 200lbs.
    9th Feb......
    16th Feb....
    23rd Feb....


  3. #3
    Likes to post
    CURVYlicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February, 2014
    Location
    Watford Hertfordshire
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: Slimming World Green and Extra Easy/ occasional calorie counting on MFP/ORLISTAT
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 4th January 2014.
    Start Weight: 17st7lb
    Current Weight: 15st2lb
    Goal Weight: 11st4lb
    Goal Date: as soon as possible please!


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.5
    Current BMI: 34.2
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st5lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st12lb
    % Lost 13.47%
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva La Diva View Post
    Can't believe I am the first one to comment, maybe, because it's tucked away here, BUT you are looking fantastic !! WELL DONE !!

    I'm the same height as you, and I'm aiming for 12st too

    Diva x
    Hiya! Thaaanku :-* Yes i think no one really checks this part of the forum! lol x

    Thaaanku shoooo much :-) U will do it jus stay positive x ive still got another 3 stone to go! X but am finally enjoying the day to day process

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Yummy Mummy in the process! To be a curvy size 12 to 14 :-)

  4. #4
    elm
    elm is offline
    Really Really likes to post!
    elm's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th November, 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,423
    Rep Power
    61
    Diet: Finally, taking control!
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: December 28, 2014
    Start Weight: 300.6lb
    Current Weight: 286.2lb
    Goal Weight: 137lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 50
    Current BMI: 47.6
    Goal BMI: 22.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 14.4lb
    Weight to Lose: 149.2lb
    % Lost 4.79%
    You look fantastic!
    CURVYlicious likes this.
    If you want your life to be a magnificent story,
    then begin by realizing that you are the author and
    everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page.
    - Mark Houlahan -


  5. #5
    Likes to post
    CURVYlicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February, 2014
    Location
    Watford Hertfordshire
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: Slimming World Green and Extra Easy/ occasional calorie counting on MFP/ORLISTAT
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 4th January 2014.
    Start Weight: 17st7lb
    Current Weight: 15st2lb
    Goal Weight: 11st4lb
    Goal Date: as soon as possible please!


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.5
    Current BMI: 34.2
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st5lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st12lb
    % Lost 13.47%
    Quote Originally Posted by elm View Post
    You look fantastic!
    thaaaanku

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Yummy Mummy in the process! To be a curvy size 12 to 14 :-)

  6. #6
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    22nd January, 2009
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    88
    Diet: SW
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 09/04/2015
    Start Weight: 17st9.5lb
    Current Weight: 17st9.5lb
    Goal Weight: 13st9lb
    Goal Date: when I get there!!


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 36.5
    Current BMI: 36.5
    Goal BMI: 28.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 4st0.5lb
    % Lost 0%
    You look amazing hun - keep up all the good work x
    CURVYlicious likes this.











    Interim goal of 4 stone weight-loss

    1/2 stone lost with SW 1 stone lost with SW - achieved 23/04
    1 1/2 stone lost with SW 2 stones lost with SW -
    2 1/2 stone lost with SW 3 stones lost with SW -
    3 1/2 stone lost with SW 4 stones lost with SW -

    Next goal!!!!!
















  7. #7
    Likes to post
    libby41854's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th July, 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    3
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 1.68m
    Start Date: 7th July 2014
    Start Weight: 95.5kg
    Current Weight: 86.3kg
    Goal Weight: 66.7kg
    Goal Date: Before I turn 30!


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 34
    Current BMI: 30.7
    Goal BMI: 23.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 9.2kg
    Weight to Lose: 19.6kg
    % Lost 9.6%
    You look sooooooo amazing!!! Congrats, good luck with the rest of your journey! x
    CURVYlicious likes this.

  8. #8
    Likes to post
    CURVYlicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February, 2014
    Location
    Watford Hertfordshire
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: Slimming World Green and Extra Easy/ occasional calorie counting on MFP/ORLISTAT
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 4th January 2014.
    Start Weight: 17st7lb
    Current Weight: 15st2lb
    Goal Weight: 11st4lb
    Goal Date: as soon as possible please!


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.5
    Current BMI: 34.2
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st5lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st12lb
    % Lost 13.47%
    Thaaaank You Ladies Xx

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Yummy Mummy in the process! To be a curvy size 12 to 14 :-)

  9. #9
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    8th September, 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    1
    Diet: Calorie Counting
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 15/09/2014
    Start Weight: 14st12lb
    Current Weight: 14st8.8lb
    Goal Weight: 9st12lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.7
    Current BMI: 35.2
    Goal BMI: 23.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st3.2lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st10.8lb
    % Lost 1.54%
    Amazing! Well done

  10. #10
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    27th October, 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Slimming world
    Start Date: 27/10/2014
    Love the pictures! You look amazing x

  11. #11
    Member

    Join Date
    20th November, 2014
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    well done

    Quote Originally Posted by CURVYlicious View Post
    Hello everyone!
    this is more of a before & during post.
    I always saw everyones inspirational photos and dreamed of the day i could also be a success story and inspiration to someone else...:-) Im Sadia, 25 from Herts. Married and a proud mom of two beautiful bubbas.. Growing up i was curvy but very happy in a nice size 12. after having my children quite young i went back to college to finish my education and get qualified. THAT is were the bad habbits formed, late night snacking and eating and all of that... Long story cut short - I decided to finally take it day by day and start logging and tracking and January 4th 2014 i started my Journey with My Fitness Pal & Slimming World a bit of both. . mainly counting my calories and tracking logging on MFP. started at 245lbs ( 17st 7lbs ) now at 14st 7lb (203lbs) from a size 20- to a size 16 :-) Feel very happy but was losing a bit of motivation which is why id like to share my success so far... :-) and honestly ive had bad days and pigged out but ive just picked myself up and plogged on! my target is to b a 12/14 and around 11st 10lb to 12st. so around 168lbs as the name suggests ! - Curvylicious is what i aim to be :-) lol xx
    thanks for reading everyone =]
    Hopefully il keep adding as i lose more...i hope it inspires jus one person to keep focused. it realy is all mind games think positive and great things will happen! :') Sadiah x
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
    you look amazing
    Wanted to know how much water did you drink and did you excersice whilst on the plan...
    Well done and keep us posted on your progress.
    CURVYlicious likes this.

  12. #12
    Likes to post
    CURVYlicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February, 2014
    Location
    Watford Hertfordshire
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: Slimming World Green and Extra Easy/ occasional calorie counting on MFP/ORLISTAT
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 4th January 2014.
    Start Weight: 17st7lb
    Current Weight: 15st2lb
    Goal Weight: 11st4lb
    Goal Date: as soon as possible please!


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.5
    Current BMI: 34.2
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st5lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st12lb
    % Lost 13.47%
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadi View Post
    you look amazing
    Wanted to know how much water did you drink and did you excersice whilst on the plan...
    Well done and keep us posted on your progress.
    Hiya! i drank 2 L water daily and the only excercise i did was walking! X thankyou for the positive feedback! X
    Yummy Mummy in the process! To be a curvy size 12 to 14 :-)

  13. #13
    Likes to post
    CURVYlicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February, 2014
    Location
    Watford Hertfordshire
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: Slimming World Green and Extra Easy/ occasional calorie counting on MFP/ORLISTAT
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 4th January 2014.
    Start Weight: 17st7lb
    Current Weight: 15st2lb
    Goal Weight: 11st4lb
    Goal Date: as soon as possible please!


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.5
    Current BMI: 34.2
    Goal BMI: 25.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st5lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st12lb
    % Lost 13.47%
    Will upload more snaps with every stone! Got another 3 stone to go!
    Yummy Mummy in the process! To be a curvy size 12 to 14 :-)

  14. #14
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    28th December, 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0
    Well done you! I'm also doing slimming world / counting calories with 3 stone to lose. X
    CURVYlicious likes this.

  15. #15
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    16th February, 2015
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    1
    Hello Sadia,

    Congratulations on your achievement, you look fabulous and you truly are an inspiration!

    When you are ready, I can't wait to see more pictures of your success!

    lostinarnia xx
    Travelling the weight loss journey - my diary can be found here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.