Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Huwiesmummy recipes

  1. #1
    Really Really likes to post!
    huwiesmummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th August, 2011
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,395
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: xenical/exante/cal count
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 13 Aug 2011
    Start Weight: 320lb
    Current Weight: 228lb
    Goal Weight: 180lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 51.6
    Current BMI: 36.8
    Goal BMI: 29


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 92lb
    Weight to Lose: 48lb
    % Lost 28.75%

    Huwiesmummy recipes

    I figured I'd start a thread for everyone to see

    First off

    Baked stuffed courgette- about 160cal


    Huwiesmummy recipes-forumrunner_20121117_173403.png


    1 courgette (about 200g with seeds scooped out)
    40g quark
    60g ricotta
    5g parmesan
    Basil to taste
    Salt and pepper

    Preheat oven to 230c
    Mix all the stuffing and let infuse. Cut courgette and scoop the seeds out. Stuff the courgette and place on baking tray and cook for 15-20min.

    Tam Xx
    I lost 140lbs and have put 60lbs back on. Time to get my butt in gear!
    My Recipes for Healthy Eating

    My New Dieting journey

    My Exante Diary


  2. #2
    Really Really likes to post!
    huwiesmummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th August, 2011
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,395
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: xenical/exante/cal count
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 13 Aug 2011
    Start Weight: 320lb
    Current Weight: 228lb
    Goal Weight: 180lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 51.6
    Current BMI: 36.8
    Goal BMI: 29


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 92lb
    Weight to Lose: 48lb
    % Lost 28.75%
    Veggie chili
    694 cal for whole pot

    Huwiesmummy recipes-img_20121022_170239.jpg


    Serves 3-4
    1 large squash
    1 aubergine/egg plant
    1 red onion
    handful mushrooms
    2 large bell peppers
    1 tin of chopped tomatoes
    1 tin bean of choice (kidney or whatever)
    1/4 teasp chili powder
    1/4 teasp cayenne
    salt to taste
    1/4 teasp pepper
    1/2 teasp chili flakes
    1 1/2 tablesp cumin
    2 teaspoons of cilantro/ coriander
    1teaspoon parsley



    chop all the raw veg and place in a pan with oil of choice. once the out side is seared and onions soft place in slow cooker. add a rinsed tin of beans and the tomatoes mix then add seasonings. cook for an hour taste and season to taste. leave in slow cooker over night or all day.

    Tam Xx
    I lost 140lbs and have put 60lbs back on. Time to get my butt in gear!
    My Recipes for Healthy Eating

    My New Dieting journey

    My Exante Diary


  3. #3
    Really Really likes to post!
    huwiesmummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th August, 2011
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,395
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: xenical/exante/cal count
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 13 Aug 2011
    Start Weight: 320lb
    Current Weight: 228lb
    Goal Weight: 180lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 51.6
    Current BMI: 36.8
    Goal BMI: 29


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 92lb
    Weight to Lose: 48lb
    % Lost 28.75%
    Pasta free lasagne
    261cal for half

    75g extra lean mince
    200g chopped tomatoes
    45g mushrooms.
    20g onions
    100g ricotta
    100g low fat cottage cheese
    50g low fat mozzarella
    200g Aubergine
    150g courgette
    1 egg white

    Preheat oven to 180c
    Make a sauce out of the mushroom, mince onion, and tomatoes. Season to taste. While sauce is cooking in another bowl put ricotta, cottage cheese, egg white and salt and pepper together and mix well. Now start layering start with the sauce and put a thin layer of aubergine/courgette, on top put cheese mixture then more aubergine/courgette. Then repeat till all is used then place mozzarella on top. Put in the oven covered with foil for 45min then uncovered until cheese has browned on top.

    Tam Xx
    Last edited by huwiesmummy : 17th November, 2012 at 05:03 PM
    I lost 140lbs and have put 60lbs back on. Time to get my butt in gear!
    My Recipes for Healthy Eating

    My New Dieting journey

    My Exante Diary


  4. #4
    Really Really likes to post!
    huwiesmummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th August, 2011
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,395
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: xenical/exante/cal count
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 13 Aug 2011
    Start Weight: 320lb
    Current Weight: 228lb
    Goal Weight: 180lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 51.6
    Current BMI: 36.8
    Goal BMI: 29


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 92lb
    Weight to Lose: 48lb
    % Lost 28.75%
    Chicken sausage patties
    42 cal per patty

    Huwiesmummy recipes-forumrunner_20121121_085754.png

    4 chicken breasts (mine added up to 850kg)
    Seasoning (your choice, but I use)
    Coriander, Salt, Ground pepper, Parsley, Chili flakes, Cayenne, Sage, and thyme

    I put all the chicken cut up into the food processor and got it mostly ground up. Then I popped in all the seasoning and blitzed until really well mixed. From here you can cook and go. But I freeze mine in ready patties.

    To cook:
    I just pop in a pan and dry fry until brown on both sides

    So get a tray that fits in your freezer lay down some parchment paper. I put cooking spray on then separate into 20 patties. The spray will make it much easier to remove the next day.


    Huwiesmummy recipes-forumrunner_20121121_091928.png

    These are frozen but that's what I do to the Patties


    Huwiesmummy recipes-forumrunner_20121121_091948.png

    I had 2 trays one with 2 layers. I do parchment on bottom, inbetween, and on top useing spray to keep the sticky ness down. Then wrap in cling film. Pop in freezer over night

    Huwiesmummy recipes-forumrunner_20121121_092005.png

    The next day take them out and pop into a freezer bag.

    Handy tip: when forming patties put water on your hands or cooking spray then your hands won't look like sausage monsters.

    Tam Xx
    I lost 140lbs and have put 60lbs back on. Time to get my butt in gear!
    My Recipes for Healthy Eating

    My New Dieting journey

    My Exante Diary


  5. #5
    Really Really likes to post!

    Join Date
    15th June, 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,083
    Rep Power
    23
    Diet: Healthy living, calorie aware
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Weight: 11st0lb
    Current Weight: 9st5lb
    Goal Weight: 8st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.6
    Current BMI: 21.8
    Goal BMI: 19.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st9lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st12lb
    % Lost 14.94%
    YUM I stumbled across this! The aubergine looks DELISH I am going to give it a whirl. Do you do anything in partic to make sure its not really bitter? I cooked it once and it was inedible!

  6. #6
    Really Really likes to post!
    huwiesmummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th August, 2011
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,395
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: xenical/exante/cal count
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 13 Aug 2011
    Start Weight: 320lb
    Current Weight: 228lb
    Goal Weight: 180lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 51.6
    Current BMI: 36.8
    Goal BMI: 29


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 92lb
    Weight to Lose: 48lb
    % Lost 28.75%
    Um nothing just chop it up and bake or fry it. I like bitter tastes

    Tam Xx
    I lost 140lbs and have put 60lbs back on. Time to get my butt in gear!
    My Recipes for Healthy Eating

    My New Dieting journey

    My Exante Diary


  7. #7
    Really Really likes to post!
    huwiesmummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th August, 2011
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,395
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: xenical/exante/cal count
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 13 Aug 2011
    Start Weight: 320lb
    Current Weight: 228lb
    Goal Weight: 180lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 51.6
    Current BMI: 36.8
    Goal BMI: 29


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 92lb
    Weight to Lose: 48lb
    % Lost 28.75%
    Yummy Italian pizza
    240cal


    Huwiesmummy recipes-forumrunner_20121121_174102.png


    1 Warburton squarish wrap
    30g ricotta
    80g fresh sliced tomato
    Handful of raw basil
    40g mushrooms
    4g parmesan cheese
    Mix leaf lettuce

    Put your wrap down. Cover with the ricotta. Add dried basil now if you have none that's fresh. Layer the tomatoes basil mushrooms then top with cheese! Once toasted and cooked top with lettuce

    Tam Xx
    I lost 140lbs and have put 60lbs back on. Time to get my butt in gear!
    My Recipes for Healthy Eating

    My New Dieting journey

    My Exante Diary


  8. #8
    Really Really likes to post!
    linski24's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th October, 2011
    Location
    Burton on Trent Staffs
    Posts
    1,542
    Rep Power
    22
    Diet: Weight watchers
    Height: 5ft0in
    Start Date: July
    Start Weight: 10st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st13lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: Who knows


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 29.7
    Current BMI: 27.1
    Goal BMI: 26


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st6lb
    % Lost 8.55%
    Oh my god ...!!!!!! The pizza looks fab ..!!!!

    Gonna make me this :-)

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Got to be a thinner yummymummy

  9. #9
    Really Really likes to post!
    huwiesmummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th August, 2011
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,395
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: xenical/exante/cal count
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 13 Aug 2011
    Start Weight: 320lb
    Current Weight: 228lb
    Goal Weight: 180lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 51.6
    Current BMI: 36.8
    Goal BMI: 29


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 92lb
    Weight to Lose: 48lb
    % Lost 28.75%
    Quote Originally Posted by linski24
    Oh my god ...!!!!!! The pizza looks fab ..!!!!

    Gonna make me this :-)

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Hehe it was pretty nice though next time ill salt and pepper the ricotta works well with cottage cheese

    Tam Xx
    I lost 140lbs and have put 60lbs back on. Time to get my butt in gear!
    My Recipes for Healthy Eating

    My New Dieting journey

    My Exante Diary


  10. #10
    Really Really likes to post!
    huwiesmummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th August, 2011
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,395
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: xenical/exante/cal count
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 13 Aug 2011
    Start Weight: 320lb
    Current Weight: 228lb
    Goal Weight: 180lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 51.6
    Current BMI: 36.8
    Goal BMI: 29


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 92lb
    Weight to Lose: 48lb
    % Lost 28.75%
    Pumpkin pie filling
    Serves 1-2
    192cal for whole dish


    Huwiesmummy recipes-img_20121025_133412.jpg

    Ingredients
    300g pumpkin puree
    3 egg whites 3 tbsp splenda or powdered sweetner
    1 tsp cinnamon
    1/2 each of ginger, nutmeg, and all spice

    Take everything and put it in a bowl and mix well. (note if your pumpkin puree is home made put it in a cheese cloth to rid some of the water.

    Place in dish and put in to the oven at 180c for 40min

    I popped it out of the dish and this is what it looked like. I didn't drain my pumpkin oops. So very watery but tastes nice almost like a brulee.

    Huwiesmummy recipes-img_20121025_132230.jpg

    Tam Xx
    I lost 140lbs and have put 60lbs back on. Time to get my butt in gear!
    My Recipes for Healthy Eating

    My New Dieting journey

    My Exante Diary


  11. #11
    Really Really likes to post!
    huwiesmummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th August, 2011
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,395
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: xenical/exante/cal count
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 13 Aug 2011
    Start Weight: 320lb
    Current Weight: 228lb
    Goal Weight: 180lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 51.6
    Current BMI: 36.8
    Goal BMI: 29


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 92lb
    Weight to Lose: 48lb
    % Lost 28.75%
    A snack list

    Oooh found this list of snacks didn't want to lose it so I'm putting it here

    25-Calorie Snacks

    8 ounces low-sodium tomato juice
    1 large carrot
    12 pretzel sticks
    1 tangerine
    6 celery stalks with fat-free dressing
    1 cup popcorn
    1/2 cup raw cauliflower with 2 tsp fat-free dressing
    1 piece hard candy
    2 large dill pickles
    2 sugar-free Jell-o snacks
    1/2 cup raw broccoli with 1 tbsp fat-free ranch dressing
    1 cup popcorn with 1 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
    1/2 cup green pepper sticks with 1 tbsp fat-free dressing
    12 radishes

    50-CALORIE SNACKS

    1 large tangerine
    5 animal crackers
    3 fresh apricots
    1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
    1 cup strawberries
    1/2 cup romaine lettuce with 2 tbsp fat free salad dressing
    1/2 cup fruit cocktail
    1 cup grapes
    1 cup watermelon cubes
    2 apple-cinnamon mini rice cakes with 1 tbsp low-fat cream cheese
    1/2 cup applesauce
    10 cherries
    1 cup popcorn with 2 tsp peanuts
    1/2 mango 1 kiwifruit- 50 calories
    1 part skim cheese stick- 72 calories
    3 cups low fat microwave popcorn- 71 calories
    Frozen fruit bar- 63 calories
    1 cup grapes- 60 calories
    Carrots and dip- 55 calories: Dip 8 baby carrots into 1 tablespoon of your favorite fat free dip
    3 fresh apricots or 6 halves canned in juice - 50 calories
    12 ounces (1 1/2 cups) vegetable juice- 65 calories
    1 orange- 62 calories
    15 cherry tomatoes- 54 calories
    6 very thin turkey breast slices- 62 calories
    1 cucumber- 45 calories
    Romaine salad- 57 calories: 1 cup of romaine lettuce, add 5 cherry tomatoes, 1 tablespoon croutons and 1 tablespoon of your favorite fat free salad dressing
    2 graham cracker sheets - 61 calories: 4 ounces (1/2 cup) skim milk- 45 calories: 2 chocolate kisses 1/2 sugar free gelatin

    100-CALORIE SNACKS

    1 rice cake with 1 tbsp peanut butter
    1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
    2 ounces tuna with 3 stalks celery
    1/2 cup bran cereal with 1/4 cup skim milk
    2 tbsp cashews
    1/2 cup three bean salad
    1/2 cup fat-free, sugar-free pudding
    1/2 cup frozen fat-free yogurt
    1 cup chicken rice soup
    1 ounce mozzarella cheese
    1/2 cup fat free frozen yogurt
    1 Fudgesicle
    1 slice whole-wheat toast with 1 tsp jam
    1 Jell-o pudding snack
    2 tbsp dry-roasted peanuts
    1 medium apple- 80 calories
    2 kiwifruit- 100 calories
    1 cup multigrain cereal- 112 calories
    1 medium banana- 108 calories
    1 low-fat cereal bar- 115 calories
    Tortilla chips with Salsa- 120 calories (1 ounce baked tortilla chips and favorite salsa)
    Cheese and crackers- 93 calories (1 ounce of reduced fat cheese and 6 rye crisps)
    Carrots and dip- 94 calories: (12 baby carrots plus 2 tablespoons favorite fat- free dip)
    Canned pears- 120 calories (individual serve, 8.25 ounce can lite pears)
    Baked beans- 118 calories (1/2 cup vegetarian baked beans)
    Rice and salsa - 117 calories (1/2 cup of cooked brown rice plus 2 tablespoons salsa)
    Chocolate milk - 100 calories (1 tablespoon of lite chocolate syrup plus 1 cup of skim milk)
    4 chocolate kisses- 96 calories
    3 graham cracker squares - 92 calories
    2 fig bar cookies- 111 calories
    8.25 ounce can Lite fruit salad- 120 calories
    4 cups microwave popcorn- 95 calories
    4-ounce fat-free pudding Cup- 110 calories
    Sandwich cookie plus 1/2 cup skim milk - 92 calories
    2 tablespoons sunflower seeds- 93 calories
    Taco broccoli- 118 calories: Dip 1/4 pound of cut up broccoli into a mixture of 1/4 cup light sour cream and 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
    Yogurt - 100 calories: Look at the label to find the portion size that will deliver 100 calories of your favorite yogurt
    8 ounces skim milk- 80 calories
    1/2 cup fat freee pudding

    150-CALORIE SNACKS

    Peanut butter celery and raisins- 132 calories: 1 stalk of celery spread with 1 tablespoon peanut butter and dotted with 1 tablespoon of raisins
    Cereal snack- 169 calories: 1 cup of cereal plus 1/2 cup skim milk
    Apple and peanut butter- 175 calories: Cut up 1 apple and spread slices with 1 tablespoon peanut butter
    Cottage cheese and apple sauce- 132 calories: Mix 1/2 cup nonfat cottage cheese with 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
    Trail mix- 160 calories: Mix together 2 tablespoons of peanuts with 2 tablespoons of raisins or other favorite dried fruit
    Peanut butter & jelly fice cake- 162: Spread 1-tablespoon peanut butter and 2 teaspoons of your favorite jelly on a rice cake.
    Cheese and crackers- 157 calories: 1 ounce reduced fat cheddar cheese plus 7 rye crisps
    Pita and hummus- 163 calories: Break 1/2 of a whole wheat pita into bite size pieces and dip into 3 tablespoons of your favorite hummus
    Peanut butter honey toast- 162 calories: Toast 1 slice of whole wheat bread and spread with 2 teaspoons of peanut butter and then 1 teaspoon honey Chocolate milk - 130 calories: 2 tablespoons lite chocolate syrup plus 1 cup of skim milk
    Sherbet- 136 calories: 1/2 cup favorite fruit sherbet
    5 graham cracker squares- 153 calories
    Romaine salad- 132 calories: 2 cups of romaine lettuce plus 8 cherry tomatoes plus 2 tablespoons croutons plus 2 tablespoons low fat shredded cheese plus 2 tablespoon favorite fat free salad dressing
    Bagel and cream cheese- 142 calories: 1/2 of a whole wheat bagel with 2 tablespoons of low fat cream cheese 2 part skim
    string cheese sticks - 160 calories
    3 fig bar cookies- 158
    Tuna & crackers- 148 calories: 1/2 can tuna, mixed with 1 teaspoon of light mayonnaise served with 2 whole wheat crackers
    Banana & tangerine- 146 calories
    2 cups (16 ounces) skim milk- 160 calories
    Apple & orange- 141 calories
    Peach & pear- 138 calories
    1 cup low fat (1% fat) cottage cheese- 160 calories

    Tam Xx
    I lost 140lbs and have put 60lbs back on. Time to get my butt in gear!
    My Recipes for Healthy Eating

    My New Dieting journey

    My Exante Diary


  12. #12
    HERE I GO AGAIN !!!!!!!
    Tracy831's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd February, 2011
    Location
    haverhill,suffolk
    Posts
    2,293
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: Sw ee
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 30.12.13
    Start Weight: 17st6lb
    Current Weight: 15st11lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: WHENEVER I GET THERE :)


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 38.2
    Current BMI: 34.6
    Goal BMI: 24.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st9lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st11lb
    % Lost 9.43%
    Quote Originally Posted by huwiesmummy
    A snack list

    Oooh found this list of snacks didn't want to lose it so I'm putting it here

    25-Calorie Snacks

    8 ounces low-sodium tomato juice
    1 large carrot
    12 pretzel sticks
    1 tangerine
    6 celery stalks with fat-free dressing
    1 cup popcorn
    1/2 cup raw cauliflower with 2 tsp fat-free dressing
    1 piece hard candy
    2 large dill pickles
    2 sugar-free Jell-o snacks
    1/2 cup raw broccoli with 1 tbsp fat-free ranch dressing
    1 cup popcorn with 1 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
    1/2 cup green pepper sticks with 1 tbsp fat-free dressing
    12 radishes

    50-CALORIE SNACKS

    1 large tangerine
    5 animal crackers
    3 fresh apricots
    1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
    1 cup strawberries
    1/2 cup romaine lettuce with 2 tbsp fat free salad dressing
    1/2 cup fruit cocktail
    1 cup grapes
    1 cup watermelon cubes
    2 apple-cinnamon mini rice cakes with 1 tbsp low-fat cream cheese
    1/2 cup applesauce
    10 cherries
    1 cup popcorn with 2 tsp peanuts
    1/2 mango 1 kiwifruit- 50 calories
    1 part skim cheese stick- 72 calories
    3 cups low fat microwave popcorn- 71 calories
    Frozen fruit bar- 63 calories
    1 cup grapes- 60 calories
    Carrots and dip- 55 calories: Dip 8 baby carrots into 1 tablespoon of your favorite fat free dip
    3 fresh apricots or 6 halves canned in juice - 50 calories
    12 ounces (1 1/2 cups) vegetable juice- 65 calories
    1 orange- 62 calories
    15 cherry tomatoes- 54 calories
    6 very thin turkey breast slices- 62 calories
    1 cucumber- 45 calories
    Romaine salad- 57 calories: 1 cup of romaine lettuce, add 5 cherry tomatoes, 1 tablespoon croutons and 1 tablespoon of your favorite fat free salad dressing
    2 graham cracker sheets - 61 calories: 4 ounces (1/2 cup) skim milk- 45 calories: 2 chocolate kisses 1/2 sugar free gelatin

    100-CALORIE SNACKS

    1 rice cake with 1 tbsp peanut butter
    1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
    2 ounces tuna with 3 stalks celery
    1/2 cup bran cereal with 1/4 cup skim milk
    2 tbsp cashews
    1/2 cup three bean salad
    1/2 cup fat-free, sugar-free pudding
    1/2 cup frozen fat-free yogurt
    1 cup chicken rice soup
    1 ounce mozzarella cheese
    1/2 cup fat free frozen yogurt
    1 Fudgesicle
    1 slice whole-wheat toast with 1 tsp jam
    1 Jell-o pudding snack
    2 tbsp dry-roasted peanuts
    1 medium apple- 80 calories
    2 kiwifruit- 100 calories
    1 cup multigrain cereal- 112 calories
    1 medium banana- 108 calories
    1 low-fat cereal bar- 115 calories
    Tortilla chips with Salsa- 120 calories (1 ounce baked tortilla chips and favorite salsa)
    Cheese and crackers- 93 calories (1 ounce of reduced fat cheese and 6 rye crisps)
    Carrots and dip- 94 calories: (12 baby carrots plus 2 tablespoons favorite fat- free dip)
    Canned pears- 120 calories (individual serve, 8.25 ounce can lite pears)
    Baked beans- 118 calories (1/2 cup vegetarian baked beans)
    Rice and salsa - 117 calories (1/2 cup of cooked brown rice plus 2 tablespoons salsa)
    Chocolate milk - 100 calories (1 tablespoon of lite chocolate syrup plus 1 cup of skim milk)
    4 chocolate kisses- 96 calories
    3 graham cracker squares - 92 calories
    2 fig bar cookies- 111 calories
    8.25 ounce can Lite fruit salad- 120 calories
    4 cups microwave popcorn- 95 calories
    4-ounce fat-free pudding Cup- 110 calories
    Sandwich cookie plus 1/2 cup skim milk - 92 calories
    2 tablespoons sunflower seeds- 93 calories
    Taco broccoli- 118 calories: Dip 1/4 pound of cut up broccoli into a mixture of 1/4 cup light sour cream and 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
    Yogurt - 100 calories: Look at the label to find the portion size that will deliver 100 calories of your favorite yogurt
    8 ounces skim milk- 80 calories
    1/2 cup fat freee pudding

    150-CALORIE SNACKS

    Peanut butter celery and raisins- 132 calories: 1 stalk of celery spread with 1 tablespoon peanut butter and dotted with 1 tablespoon of raisins
    Cereal snack- 169 calories: 1 cup of cereal plus 1/2 cup skim milk
    Apple and peanut butter- 175 calories: Cut up 1 apple and spread slices with 1 tablespoon peanut butter
    Cottage cheese and apple sauce- 132 calories: Mix 1/2 cup nonfat cottage cheese with 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
    Trail mix- 160 calories: Mix together 2 tablespoons of peanuts with 2 tablespoons of raisins or other favorite dried fruit
    Peanut butter & jelly fice cake- 162: Spread 1-tablespoon peanut butter and 2 teaspoons of your favorite jelly on a rice cake.
    Cheese and crackers- 157 calories: 1 ounce reduced fat cheddar cheese plus 7 rye crisps
    Pita and hummus- 163 calories: Break 1/2 of a whole wheat pita into bite size pieces and dip into 3 tablespoons of your favorite hummus
    Peanut butter honey toast- 162 calories: Toast 1 slice of whole wheat bread and spread with 2 teaspoons of peanut butter and then 1 teaspoon honey Chocolate milk - 130 calories: 2 tablespoons lite chocolate syrup plus 1 cup of skim milk
    Sherbet- 136 calories: 1/2 cup favorite fruit sherbet
    5 graham cracker squares- 153 calories
    Romaine salad- 132 calories: 2 cups of romaine lettuce plus 8 cherry tomatoes plus 2 tablespoons croutons plus 2 tablespoons low fat shredded cheese plus 2 tablespoon favorite fat free salad dressing
    Bagel and cream cheese- 142 calories: 1/2 of a whole wheat bagel with 2 tablespoons of low fat cream cheese 2 part skim
    string cheese sticks - 160 calories
    3 fig bar cookies- 158
    Tuna & crackers- 148 calories: 1/2 can tuna, mixed with 1 teaspoon of light mayonnaise served with 2 whole wheat crackers
    Banana & tangerine- 146 calories
    2 cups (16 ounces) skim milk- 160 calories
    Apple & orange- 141 calories
    Peach & pear- 138 calories
    1 cup low fat (1% fat) cottage cheese- 160 calories

    Tam Xx
    Hi am thinking of switching to CC, and just came across your thread, hope you don't mind if I subscribe!!!!?????
    The snack lists are very helpful.
    I am a stay at home mum too and a carer to my son who is 7 yrs :-)

  13. #13
    Really Really likes to post!
    huwiesmummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th August, 2011
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,395
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: xenical/exante/cal count
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 13 Aug 2011
    Start Weight: 320lb
    Current Weight: 228lb
    Goal Weight: 180lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 51.6
    Current BMI: 36.8
    Goal BMI: 29


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 92lb
    Weight to Lose: 48lb
    % Lost 28.75%
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy831

    Hi am thinking of switching to CC, and just came across your thread, hope you don't mind if I subscribe!!!!?????
    The snack lists are very helpful.
    I am a stay at home mum too and a carer to my son who is 7 yrs :-)
    Thanks, your more then welcome to join in

    Tam Xx
    I lost 140lbs and have put 60lbs back on. Time to get my butt in gear!
    My Recipes for Healthy Eating

    My New Dieting journey

    My Exante Diary


  14. #14
    Really Really likes to post!
    huwiesmummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th August, 2011
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,395
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: xenical/exante/cal count
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 13 Aug 2011
    Start Weight: 320lb
    Current Weight: 228lb
    Goal Weight: 180lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 51.6
    Current BMI: 36.8
    Goal BMI: 29


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 92lb
    Weight to Lose: 48lb
    % Lost 28.75%
    Couscous stuffed peppers
    497 cals for all of it



    Huwiesmummy recipes-img_20121128_201155.jpg


    Ainsley harriot wild mushroom couscous- whole packet (always can use a different flavor
    Bell pepper about 200g
    Light mature cheese- 20g

    Ok so first cook couscous as the packet says. Cut the pepper in half and put a bit of couscous in place some cheese then add the rest of the couscous. Bake at 190 for about 40mins or lower for longer time.

    I ate it all but would be nice to just have half and a side salad or something.

    Tam Xx
    I lost 140lbs and have put 60lbs back on. Time to get my butt in gear!
    My Recipes for Healthy Eating

    My New Dieting journey

    My Exante Diary


  15. #15
    Really Really likes to post!
    huwiesmummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th August, 2011
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,395
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: xenical/exante/cal count
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 13 Aug 2011
    Start Weight: 320lb
    Current Weight: 228lb
    Goal Weight: 180lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 51.6
    Current BMI: 36.8
    Goal BMI: 29


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 92lb
    Weight to Lose: 48lb
    % Lost 28.75%
    Crunchy kale


    Huwiesmummy recipes-forumrunner_20121208_151331.png

    75g of raw kale is 18cal
    The picture above is 40g I washed and.dried it and made sure all the salky bits were gone. I sprayed with a tiny bit of spray oil. Then put it into a oven just below 180c should be a bit like this

    Huwiesmummy recipes-forumrunner_20121208_151403.png

    It took 10ish minutes to get crispy like this

    Huwiesmummy recipes-forumrunner_20121208_151421.png

    Very yummy and sprinkled with salt.
    I lost 140lbs and have put 60lbs back on. Time to get my butt in gear!
    My Recipes for Healthy Eating

    My New Dieting journey

    My Exante Diary


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.