hi all my name is molly
ive been dieting for YEARS and have been bouncing between 13 and 17 stone for the last 8 years. ive tired so many diets at this stage from atlkins to ww to lipotrim and have seen some good and some amazinf weight loses but i just cant seem to keep it off. extreme diets are just to hard to stay on for me and then when i stop the weight come on so fast it depresses me. ww was good but i have a job that has unsocial hours and i cant make meetings.
im sick of fad diets and depriiving myself and feeling like a failure when i dont last. ive always been obsessed with fast loss and thats where i go wrong. if i dont see it fast i give up. been doing alot of thinking the last while and a bit of reading around too. i have decided that i just want to learn how to eat better and make good choices. so my plan is this :
after doing alot of reading around i have concluded that there are some of the things i need to do:
1) stick to a calorie controlled diet - cos i have to face it they are the ones all the HEALTHY websites and diets suggest.
2) get more active - in the very least i am making a comitment to walking my poor little baby bonnie (my dog) in the mornings. apparently if u work out before breakfast even if its just a 20 min walk it powers up ur metabolism.
3) build some mucle mass - cos ive notices that when i weight myself on the machine in the chemist it may say ive only lost a pound but my body fat mass could be down 3 pounds and my non fat mass could be up a pound which a fitness instructure friend of mine explained means ive gained mucle and more muscle mass burns more fat even when ur not working out!!! result
4) swap back to diet coke - i used to only drink it but i then went to coke and i have seen the differents :S
5) use this forum for support - i used it before and found it really helped me along to have somewhere to come and people to talk to about it all cos i dont like letting friends and family know im on a diet cos im always failing lol
im hoping to add to this list to create my own plan. i just want to lose the weigh now for once and for all. the hardest part for me is the calorie controling cos i really have no idea so if anyone can offer me some tips or meal ideas i would be very greatful. thanks for reading my rant anyway lol