Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Restarting on monday yay

  1. #1
    Likes to post
    tsweety81's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th October, 2010
    Location
    cardiff
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    6
    Diet: s&s
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 03/05/2013
    Start Weight: 14st13lb
    Current Weight: 12st12lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: asap


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.9
    Current BMI: 30.9
    Goal BMI: 22.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st1lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5lb
    % Lost 13.88%

    Restarting on monday yay

    Going tomorrow to pick up my shakes. Restarting on monday was going to be the 6th of jan but ive decided not to leave it another week and possible quite afew more lbs to lose. Cant wait to get started. I know its hard but will be worth it.
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

  2. #2
    Likes to post
    Jade x x's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th August, 2009
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    7
    Diet: CWP
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Weight: 13st8lb
    Current Weight: 13st8lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: June 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 32.6
    Current BMI: 32.6
    Goal BMI: 24


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 3st8lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by tsweety81 View Post
    Going tomorrow to pick up my shakes. Restarting on monday was going to be the 6th of jan but ive decided not to leave it another week and possible quite afew more lbs to lose. Cant wait to get started. I know its hard but will be worth it. Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Gd luck I'm starting 2nd Jan feeling quite excited 2 get going!
    Monday 6th Jan:
    Monday 13th Jan:
    Monday 20th Jan:
    Monday 27th Jan:
    TOTAL LOSS FOR JAN:



    Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.


    ― Earl Nightingale

  3. #3
    Likes to post
    tsweety81's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th October, 2010
    Location
    cardiff
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    6
    Diet: s&s
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 03/05/2013
    Start Weight: 14st13lb
    Current Weight: 12st12lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: asap


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.9
    Current BMI: 30.9
    Goal BMI: 22.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st1lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5lb
    % Lost 13.88%

    Re: Restarting on monday yay

    Good luck to you too hun.i did cambridge earlier this year but stopped due to moving and financial reasons but ive decided i want to lose this weight and i deserve to do this for myself no matter what it costs cos you cant put a price on confidence and self esteem.do u hav much to lose.i want to lose ideally 5 stone but will see how i feel after 4.gud luck hun we can do it

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

  4. #4
    Likes to post
    Jade x x's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th August, 2009
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    7
    Diet: CWP
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Weight: 13st8lb
    Current Weight: 13st8lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: June 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 32.6
    Current BMI: 32.6
    Goal BMI: 24


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 3st8lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by tsweety81 View Post
    Good luck to you too hun.i did cambridge earlier this year but stopped due to moving and financial reasons but ive decided i want to lose this weight and i deserve to do this for myself no matter what it costs cos you cant put a price on confidence and self esteem.do u hav much to lose.i want to lose ideally 5 stone but will see how i feel after 4.gud luck hun we can do it Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Well last time I was weighed was at slimming world class abt a month ago & I was 13st 10lb but who knows what I will b now! Dreading getting weighed but ill jst have 2 face it & see it as a step in the right direction iv tried cambridge a few times but really struggle getting past day 3, I'm hoping if I push thro this time then the unwell feeling will pass! I'm hoping 2 b 10st May as iv got a cruise booked with my mum then also another hol booked with my man for my 28th bday, beg June so got loads 2 keep me motivated! x
    Monday 6th Jan:
    Monday 13th Jan:
    Monday 20th Jan:
    Monday 27th Jan:
    TOTAL LOSS FOR JAN:



    Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.


    ― Earl Nightingale

  5. #5
    Likes to post
    tsweety81's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th October, 2010
    Location
    cardiff
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    6
    Diet: s&s
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 03/05/2013
    Start Weight: 14st13lb
    Current Weight: 12st12lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb
    Goal Date: asap


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.9
    Current BMI: 30.9
    Goal BMI: 22.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st1lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st5lb
    % Lost 13.88%

    Re: Restarting on monday yay

    Hiya hun i know what you mean.i started bak in feb at 14st 4 and lost 9lbs before so didnt really get off the ground.iam re starting at 13 st 9 so at least i havent put it all back on.im aiming for 9st 7 to start with and see how i feel from thr. Im sure we can do it hun.i knw its hard first few days but you do get used to it.i havnt been a size 12 since i was at school whch is a long time ago im 32 now i hav an 11 year old n a 3 year old so have struggled for years with my weight.but im planning on two weeks away in the summer and im determined to reach my goal by then.youl hav to keep me posted how u doin hun.im getng shakes tomoro to start on mon actually cant wait.i knw it sounds silly but thr stil a big c part of me that jst feels like i cud never b a size 10 but iv seen so many inspirational stories of ppl alot bugger than me who hav done it so im not giving up hope.you shudnt either your gona look fab for your cruise x

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

  6. #6
    Likes to post
    Jade x x's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th August, 2009
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    7
    Diet: CWP
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Weight: 13st8lb
    Current Weight: 13st8lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: June 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 32.6
    Current BMI: 32.6
    Goal BMI: 24


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 3st8lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by tsweety81 View Post
    Hiya hun i know what you mean.i started bak in feb at 14st 4 and lost 9lbs before so didnt really get off the ground.iam re starting at 13 st 9 so at least i havent put it all back on.im aiming for 9st 7 to start with and see how i feel from thr. Im sure we can do it hun.i knw its hard first few days but you do get used to it.i havnt been a size 12 since i was at school whch is a long time ago im 32 now i hav an 11 year old n a 3 year old so have struggled for years with my weight.but im planning on two weeks away in the summer and im determined to reach my goal by then.youl hav to keep me posted how u doin hun.im getng shakes tomoro to start on mon actually cant wait.i knw it sounds silly but thr stil a big c part of me that jst feels like i cud never b a size 10 but iv seen so many inspirational stories of ppl alot bugger than me who hav done it so im not giving up hope.you shudnt either your gona look fab for your cruise x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Well that's a big reason why I'm wanting 2 shift it quickly me & my man want 2 start a family but I want at least one 'slim' holiday with him that I can enjoy instead of feeling like a big beach whale! Lol iv nvr known myself 2 b a size 10/12 either so it is hard 2 imagine but I jst keep telling myself the thing between me & a size 10/12 is making the commitment 2 stick 2 the plan! No more excuses this time!....LETS DO THIS! Lol x
    Monday 6th Jan:
    Monday 13th Jan:
    Monday 20th Jan:
    Monday 27th Jan:
    TOTAL LOSS FOR JAN:



    Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.


    ― Earl Nightingale

  7. #7
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    27th December, 2013
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Cambridge Diet
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 01/01/2014
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 24
    Im restarting wednesday! good luck hun!
    Cambridge Queen





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.