Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Step 2 - 1st Weigh-In!

  1. #1
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd January, 2013
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Step 2 - 1st Weigh-In!

    Just been weighed I've lost 8lbs in my 1st week!!

    Lost 2inch from my bust and waist...
    And 1inch everywhere else!


    We can do this!!

  2. #2
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    7th January, 2013
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BluebellMunro View Post
    Just been weighed I've lost 8lbs in my 1st week!!

    Lost 2inch from my bust and waist...
    And 1inch everywhere else!

    We can do this!!
    Well done!! Keep it up!

    I'm on ss and get weighed on wed.. Lets hope it's a good one.. It's my first weigh in :-)

  3. #3
    Really Really likes to post!
    Kimboowee's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th August, 2011
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    30
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft4in
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 24
    Well done :-)


  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Casswass's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th March, 2011
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: Cambridge SS
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 10th Jan 2013
    Start Weight: 18st0lb
    Current Weight: 16st9.0lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Date: 24th July 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.5
    Current BMI: 36.5
    Goal BMI: 26.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st9lb
    % Lost 7.54%
    Well done!

  5. #5
    Really Really likes to post!
    century club
    Theresa1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th March, 2012
    Location
    Chatham Kent
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    32
    Diet: WW
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: Oct 2011
    Start Weight: 18st11.0lb
    Current Weight: 12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40
    Current BMI: 26.6
    Goal BMI: 23.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 6st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st7lb
    % Lost 33.46%
    Well done that is a fab loss! x

  6. #6
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd January, 2013
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks

    2nd weigh-in tomorrow, not expecting much but would be happy with 3lb loss!

  7. #7
    Really Really likes to post!
    century club
    Theresa1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th March, 2012
    Location
    Chatham Kent
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    32
    Diet: WW
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: Oct 2011
    Start Weight: 18st11.0lb
    Current Weight: 12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40
    Current BMI: 26.6
    Goal BMI: 23.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 6st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st7lb
    % Lost 33.46%
    Good luck hun I am sure that you will do well you have been 100% keep us posted on how you do x

  8. #8
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    3rd July, 2008
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    38
    Diet: Cambridge ss
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 03 Jan 2013
    Start Weight: 11st10lb
    Current Weight: 11st10lb
    Goal Weight: 10st1lb
    Goal Date: 21 feb 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 28.1
    Current BMI: 28.1
    Goal BMI: 24.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 1st9lb
    % Lost 0%
    That is an excellent loss ##did you begin on SS and go to step 2 and lost that 1st week ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BluebellMunro View Post
    Thanks

    2nd weigh-in tomorrow, not expecting much but would be happy with 3lb loss!
    Start Date 04th Jan 2013
    Start weight 11 Stone 9 lbs
    Goal Weight 9 Stone 10 Lbs

    Week 1 - 7.5lbs Loss
    Week 2 - 3.5 lbs Loss
    Week 3 - 3.5lbs Loss
    Week 4 - ?
    Week 5 - ?
    Week 6 - ?


  9. #9
    Really Really likes to post!
    century club
    Theresa1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th March, 2012
    Location
    Chatham Kent
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    32
    Diet: WW
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: Oct 2011
    Start Weight: 18st11.0lb
    Current Weight: 12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40
    Current BMI: 26.6
    Goal BMI: 23.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 6st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st7lb
    % Lost 33.46%
    Hi hun did you have your weigh in today? if so hope you did well?

  10. #10
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd January, 2013
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi All!

    Had a 2lb loss but my CDC thinks it should be more...as my inches are still coming off

    I'm having bowel movement issues and retaining a lot of water!

    Hopefully I have a bigger loss next week but I understand on week 3 the scales don't move...hoping the measurements do though!

    I found week 1 the easiest compared to 2 and 3!

    Struggling to get the water down every day!

    Any tips?

  11. #11
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd January, 2013
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa7982 View Post
    That is an excellent loss ##did you begin on SS and go to step 2 and lost that 1st week ?
    Hi Lisa,

    No I just started on Step 2 and 8lbs loss off in technically 6 days!

    I was just a few oz's off 9lbs!

  12. #12
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd January, 2013
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    Another 2lbs off!


    I've officially lost 12lbs in 3wks

    This is including having my period!

    Hoping for a bigger loss this week!

  13. #13
    Really Really likes to post!
    century club
    Theresa1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th March, 2012
    Location
    Chatham Kent
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    32
    Diet: WW
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: Oct 2011
    Start Weight: 18st11.0lb
    Current Weight: 12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40
    Current BMI: 26.6
    Goal BMI: 23.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 6st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st7lb
    % Lost 33.46%
    Quote Originally Posted by BluebellMunro View Post
    Another 2lbs off!

    I've officially lost 12lbs in 3wks

    This is including having my period!

    Hoping for a bigger loss this week!
    Hi Hun that is a great loss and 12lb in three weeks is great good luck this week fingers crossed for a bigger loss x

  14. #14
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd January, 2013
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa1966 View Post

    Hi Hun that is a great loss and 12lb in three weeks is great good luck this week fingers crossed for a bigger loss x
    Thanks Theresa!

    I was at a conference last night - and wasn't aware it was a 3course meal, I thought a buffet and that I could avoid it.

    I did make healthy options though...took some lentil soup, chicken (didn't finish it all) and a little bit of dessert.

    Going out for a power walk over the next few days to try do some damage limitation.

    I know I shouldn't have ate it, but sitting down at a table with a lot of really important people in my line of work and I didn't want them to think I had an eating disorder or even let them know I was on Cambridge.

    I'm not feeling mega guilty about it - if that was me just a few weeks ago...I would have ate the most fattiest food there and wiped the plate clean and not thought anything about it.

    So I know I'm making some good changes and Cambridge is really making my conscious of what I'm eating every time.

    Here's hoping on Monday I haven't done too much damage!

  15. #15
    Really Really likes to post!
    century club
    Theresa1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th March, 2012
    Location
    Chatham Kent
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    32
    Diet: WW
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: Oct 2011
    Start Weight: 18st11.0lb
    Current Weight: 12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40
    Current BMI: 26.6
    Goal BMI: 23.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 6st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st7lb
    % Lost 33.46%
    Quote Originally Posted by BluebellMunro View Post

    Thanks Theresa!

    I was at a conference last night - and wasn't aware it was a 3course meal, I thought a buffet and that I could avoid it.

    I did make healthy options though...took some lentil soup, chicken (didn't finish it all) and a little bit of dessert.

    Going out for a power walk over the next few days to try do some damage limitation.

    I know I shouldn't have ate it, but sitting down at a table with a lot of really important people in my line of work and I didn't want them to think I had an eating disorder or even let them know I was on Cambridge.

    I'm not feeling mega guilty about it - if that was me just a few weeks ago...I would have ate the most fattiest food there and wiped the plate clean and not thought anything about it.

    So I know I'm making some good changes and Cambridge is really making my conscious of what I'm eating every time.

    Here's hoping on Monday I haven't done too much damage!
    Hi Hun, sorry to hear the conference ended up having the meal and this would have thrown me as well! I think you probably bit the best you could have under the circumstances!

    Good luck with your weigh in on Monday x

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.