Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 83
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Katie's Diary : 5 & 1/2 stone to lose!

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    KatieM87's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th January, 2013
    Location
    Aldershot
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Xenical
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: Friday 11th October
    Start Weight: 18st7lb
    Current Weight: 18st7lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: Summer 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.6
    Current BMI: 40.6
    Goal BMI: 24.1


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 7st7lb
    % Lost 0%

    Katie's Diary : 5 & 1/2 stone to lose!

    Hello All!

    Thought I would start my own diary, have been browsing this site for months debating whether or not I would give Cambridge a go - turns out you have all motivated me into making an appointment

    I have my first meeting on Wednesday, I will be starting it on Friday 1st Feb as I have a fully booked social day Thursday.

    I have a girly holiday to Tunisia booked for 26th June, hoping to have lost all the weight by then or at least 4 stone of it.

    I'm definitely an emotional eater - have had a really traumatic year at home and in my personal life and I let myself go and literally spiralled out of control with eating and drinking


    So 2013 is going to be MY year and I wanna look friggin HOT on holiday

    Will keep you posted on my progress! Any tips/advice muchoo appreciated!

    Katie x x

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    KatieM87's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th January, 2013
    Location
    Aldershot
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Xenical
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: Friday 11th October
    Start Weight: 18st7lb
    Current Weight: 18st7lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: Summer 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.6
    Current BMI: 40.6
    Goal BMI: 24.1


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 7st7lb
    % Lost 0%
    Was also wondering, can you exercise at all on CD? Whats recommended?
    x
    Katieeeeee x

  3. #3
    Really Really likes to post!
    century club
    Theresa1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th March, 2012
    Location
    Chatham Kent
    Posts
    1,043
    Rep Power
    32
    Diet: WW
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: Oct 2011
    Start Weight: 18st11.0lb
    Current Weight: 12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40
    Current BMI: 26.6
    Goal BMI: 23.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 6st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st7lb
    % Lost 33.46%
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieM87 View Post
    Hello All!

    Thought I would start my own diary, have been browsing this site for months debating whether or not I would give Cambridge a go - turns out you have all motivated me into making an appointment

    I have my first meeting on Wednesday, I will be starting it on Friday 1st Feb as I have a fully booked social day Thursday.

    I have a girly holiday to Tunisia booked for 26th June, hoping to have lost all the weight by then or at least 4 stone of it.

    I'm definitely an emotional eater - have had a really traumatic year at home and in my personal life and I let myself go and literally spiralled out of control with eating and drinking

    So 2013 is going to be MY year and I wanna look friggin HOT on holiday

    Will keep you posted on my progress! Any tips/advice muchoo appreciated!

    Katie x x
    Welcome Katie and good luck for your start on 1st Feb x

    I think you can't excersise for the first 2 weeks but after that it's ok? I would speak to your consultant or look on website to confirm x

  4. #4
    Likes to post
    MissyE78's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th August, 2011
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    5
    Hello Katie

    Good luck in your CWP journey. Your goal of 4 stone is very achievable by your holiday.

    I to am an emotional eater and I use food as a way of self harming.

    I will follow your diary and give you as much as support as possible so that you can reach your goal Xx

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    KatieM87's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th January, 2013
    Location
    Aldershot
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Xenical
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: Friday 11th October
    Start Weight: 18st7lb
    Current Weight: 18st7lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: Summer 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.6
    Current BMI: 40.6
    Goal BMI: 24.1


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 7st7lb
    % Lost 0%
    Thanks girls!

    Met my consultant today, such a fab lady, I left there feeling very positive and confident I will lose the weight!

    And wahoo, I actually managed to lose 4lbs this week before I saw her

    My consultant is only available on Wednesdays so my first weigh in will only be 5 days in rather than 7, so I hope I still get a half decent loss.

    Tomorrow is my last day of real food, Friday is when the new chapter begins!

    Hope everyone is well and keeping strong!
    Katieeeeee x

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    KatieM87's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th January, 2013
    Location
    Aldershot
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Xenical
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: Friday 11th October
    Start Weight: 18st7lb
    Current Weight: 18st7lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: Summer 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.6
    Current BMI: 40.6
    Goal BMI: 24.1


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 7st7lb
    % Lost 0%
    So Day 1. . . Having a cappacino flavour shake with ice for brekkie - it's actually really yummy! Already drank 1 litre of water, 3 more to go at least! Did have a bit of a blowout yesterday, went to Harvester and it was amaaaaaazing but I think I overdid it on the carbs so probably going to have a lovely headache soon!
    Katieeeeee x

  7. #7
    Really Really likes to post!
    century club
    Theresa1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th March, 2012
    Location
    Chatham Kent
    Posts
    1,043
    Rep Power
    32
    Diet: WW
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: Oct 2011
    Start Weight: 18st11.0lb
    Current Weight: 12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: when I get there


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40
    Current BMI: 26.6
    Goal BMI: 23.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 6st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st7lb
    % Lost 33.46%
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieM87 View Post
    So Day 1. . . Having a cappacino flavour shake with ice for brekkie - it's actually really yummy! Already drank 1 litre of water, 3 more to go at least! Did have a bit of a blowout yesterday, went to Harvester and it was amaaaaaazing but I think I overdid it on the carbs so probably going to have a lovely headache soon!
    Well done Hun on your 4lb loss before meeting your consultant! Good luck this week Hun just keep thinking get the first few days out of the way then you will be in ketosis and then it's a lot easier! Good luck Hun x

  8. #8
    Member

    Join Date
    1st February, 2013
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: cambridge
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 29th january 2013
    Start Weight: 16st10lb
    Goal Date: 12st10
    well done on startin ur journey.. i v been on mine for 4 days now.. findin it quite easy as of now (bet i wont b sayin tht in 6 weeks lol) but im determined to stick to it.. need to lose around the same as u .. will look forward to followin ur journey as im on mine x
    THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRY AND TRIUMPH IS A LITTLE UMPH...

    YOU CANT BE THE PERSON YOU WANT TO BE BY BEING THE PERSON YOU ARE!

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    KatieM87's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th January, 2013
    Location
    Aldershot
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Xenical
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: Friday 11th October
    Start Weight: 18st7lb
    Current Weight: 18st7lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: Summer 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.6
    Current BMI: 40.6
    Goal BMI: 24.1


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 7st7lb
    % Lost 0%
    Thanks girls Had a mango shake for brekkie today, was refreshing!
    Have to say Im quite impressed with the flavours so far, when I did Lighter Life a few years ago it took all my strength not to gag and bring them back up!
    Still feeling positive
    Can we have sweeteners in coffee/tea? xx
    Katieeeeee x

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    KatieM87's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th January, 2013
    Location
    Aldershot
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Xenical
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: Friday 11th October
    Start Weight: 18st7lb
    Current Weight: 18st7lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: Summer 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.6
    Current BMI: 40.6
    Goal BMI: 24.1


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 7st7lb
    % Lost 0%
    Belly rumbling today & horrible dry mouth. Getting sugar cravings & thinking of pick & mix aaarrrhgghhhhh
    Off to nap to distract me x

  11. #11
    Really Really likes to post!
    CrazyDiamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th June, 2009
    Location
    New Forest, UK
    Posts
    1,710
    Rep Power
    51
    Diet: Cambridge
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 01/01/2013
    Start Weight: 14st9lb
    Current Weight: 12st10lb
    Goal Weight: 9st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 34.1
    Current BMI: 29.6
    Goal BMI: 22.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st3lb
    % Lost 13.17%
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieM87 View Post
    Thanks girls Had a mango shake for brekkie today, was refreshing!
    Have to say Im quite impressed with the flavours so far, when I did Lighter Life a few years ago it took all my strength not to gag and bring them back up!
    Still feeling positive
    Can we have sweeteners in coffee/tea? xx

    Yup, sweeteners are allowed, but tablet ones only! A black tea with a couple of sweeteners or a fruity tea usually hits the spot for sweet cravings for me.

    Forget the pick and mix, and if you're really bothered about it make yourself a promise you can have some when you go on holiday and look forward to it. My problem is pizza, I'm never going to eat it but I do think about it a lot! Cant wait for my holiday to have some!

  12. #12
    She's me in a few months
    scooterchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd September, 2009
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    64
    Diet: Cambridge
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 10.05.14
    Start Weight: 18st5lb
    Current Weight: 18st5lb
    Goal Weight: 13st0lb
    Goal Date: As and when


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 44.1
    Current BMI: 44.1
    Goal BMI: 31.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 5st5lb
    % Lost 0%
    Hi katie - I'm with ya babe, looking to lose around the same as you, I re-start tomorrow, we can do this!!! xxx
    Diet paused as pregnant! Baby due 27th Nov xxx

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    KatieM87's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th January, 2013
    Location
    Aldershot
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Xenical
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: Friday 11th October
    Start Weight: 18st7lb
    Current Weight: 18st7lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: Summer 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.6
    Current BMI: 40.6
    Goal BMI: 24.1


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 7st7lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDiamond View Post
    Yup, sweeteners are allowed, but tablet ones only! A black tea with a couple of sweeteners or a fruity tea usually hits the spot for sweet cravings for me.

    Forget the pick and mix, and if you're really bothered about it make yourself a promise you can have some when you go on holiday and look forward to it. My problem is pizza, I'm never going to eat it but I do think about it a lot! Cant wait for my holiday to have some!

    Good idea Ah so glad we can have sweeteners, just had a lovely black coffee and the toffee & walnut shake for brekkie - that was delicious, hard to believe its a diet shake?! Lol. Tummy feels a bit flatter this morning
    Katieeeeee x

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    KatieM87's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th January, 2013
    Location
    Aldershot
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Xenical
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: Friday 11th October
    Start Weight: 18st7lb
    Current Weight: 18st7lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: Summer 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.6
    Current BMI: 40.6
    Goal BMI: 24.1


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 7st7lb
    % Lost 0%
    Ah good luck scooterchick, you're right, we CAN do this !! xxx keep me posted with ur progress
    Katieeeeee x

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    KatieM87's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th January, 2013
    Location
    Aldershot
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    2
    Diet: Xenical
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: Friday 11th October
    Start Weight: 18st7lb
    Current Weight: 18st7lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: Summer 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.6
    Current BMI: 40.6
    Goal BMI: 24.1


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 7st7lb
    % Lost 0%
    Mmm choc mint shake for dinner, made it hot was sooooo nice
    2 more days til my first weigh in. .. Fingers crossed I get good results, been resisting checking the scales at home
    Katieeeeee x

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.