252 shakes to thindom
I have worked out that if I lose a stone a month for three months I will reach target... 252 shakes... I did really well before Christmas then have been doing half arsed attempts since then... Am going to record exactly what I have had each day, everyday... Hopefully knowing ill be doing this honestly each day will help keep me on track! I was 14.10 at my heaviest... 14.3 when I started cambridge and am down to 12.10.5... My target is to get to 9.10... Today I am starting fresh 100% :) if anyone reads this please say hi and let me know you are here... It's a lonely old journey! Thin thin thin x am sat with my brother and his girlfriend who are eating chocolate gateaux... I will not give into temptation... *sipping my 5th mug of peppermint tea!!!*
Well done for your success so far - and well done for resisting the gateau.
Thank you :) trying to stay positive!! :) how far along your journey are you?
I am back after 8 months stuffing my face. I lost 3 stones last time so hope to do better this time. I am near the end of my second week, so still a long way to go. Feeling positive though so hopefully will be successful.
Today is a good day :) I had a lovely long sleep and woke up feeling so so positive, I had a choc shake for breakfast and I have just had an oriental chilli soup... I am feeling very full... I have sipped water all morning and am smiling! :) I have spent the morning focusing on what is good in my life and what I am grateful for...
1. I have a lovely home, which is warm and safe
2. A fantastic boyfriend who I have shared the last 4 years with and who is supportive and loving and will stay that way through whatever I chuck at him
3. I love my job and am making real progress in my management role as my confidence develops
4. I am 4 months away from submitting my last assignment for a foundation degree
5. I am getting healthier by the day
6. I have lost a stone and a half
7. So far today I have been SS ing 100%
The only downside is the incredible headache I have... Ibuprofen popped and water being guzzled in a hope it will vanish!
What good things can you focus on in your life today? :)
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.