Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 108
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: My new journey...again. :)

  1. #1
    Likes to post
    Fairy577's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd August, 2012
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    438
    Rep Power
    7
    Diet: Cambridge
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 22/08/2012
    Start Weight: 18st11lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 24.1

    My new journey...again. :)

    So I thought I would take a new approach to things and write my own personal diary not just for me, but for anyone else out there who wants to read it.
    My name is Coops or fairy and I'm a single mummy to 2 awesome kids. I was on Cambridge 2 years ago and lost 5 stone with still a lot to go. I have put on 2 of those stones back on and caught it in time to just face the music and get back on it again. I'm actually finding this second time round way harder than I did first time. I have been picking a wee bit at food at night which needs to stop.
    I need this diary to kick me back I to touch with stopping picking on the meat and just go with the 3 products a day. I'm sorry if my diary will bore you but I need to write this. I have tried slimming world, Scottish slimmers but I am just far too impatient to bust my ass off for the week to get a half lb weightloss at the scales! It's soul destroying! Plus this whole "you can eat as much as you like" doesn't work for me. I need the strict "no you can only have your three products." I just need to dismiss today, stop picking and wise up! Hope you are all getting on well. My weigh in is in Friday. Water intake is well over 2liters a day.
    Starting weight this time round is 16st 9lbs.
    Much love. Xx
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
    Week 1 and 2 = -18lbs
    Week 3 and 4 = -6lbs
    TOTAL = 24lbs in 4 weeks.

    Week 5 and 6 =

  2. #2
    Likes to post
    Willpowerwoman!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th May, 2014
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy577 View Post
    So I thought I would take a new approach to things and write my own personal diary not just for me, but for anyone else out there who wants to read it. My name is Coops or fairy and I'm a single mummy to 2 awesome kids. I was on Cambridge 2 years ago and lost 5 stone with still a lot to go. I have put on 2 of those stones back on and caught it in time to just face the music and get back on it again. I'm actually finding this second time round way harder than I did first time. I have been picking a wee bit at food at night which needs to stop. I need this diary to kick me back I to touch with stopping picking on the meat and just go with the 3 products a day. I'm sorry if my diary will bore you but I need to write this. I have tried slimming world, Scottish slimmers but I am just far too impatient to bust my ass off for the week to get a half lb weightloss at the scales! It's soul destroying! Plus this whole "you can eat as much as you like" doesn't work for me. I need the strict "no you can only have your three products." I just need to dismiss today, stop picking and wise up! Hope you are all getting on well. My weigh in is in Friday. Water intake is well over 2liters a day. Starting weight this time round is 16st 9lbs. Much love. Xx
    Welcome fairy how r u getting on so far? I'm not far behind you at 17st 5 at last weigh in. Next weigh in tomorrow night. X

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

  3. #3
    Likes to post
    Fairy577's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd August, 2012
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    438
    Rep Power
    7
    Diet: Cambridge
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 22/08/2012
    Start Weight: 18st11lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 24.1
    I promised myself I was going to be totally honest in writin this. I ain't had a 100% day since Friday. I ain't taking major binge or anything but it's cold meat, chicken and cottage cheese I keep picking at. The water isn't a problem. I'm drinking well over 2litres a day. I think I just need to do one day at a time right now. Oooooo please lete know how you get on. I love hearing everyone's stories. Perhaps we could buddy up if we are around same weight and timescales. Xxxx
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
    Week 1 and 2 = -18lbs
    Week 3 and 4 = -6lbs
    TOTAL = 24lbs in 4 weeks.

    Week 5 and 6 =

  4. #4
    Likes to post
    Willpowerwoman!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th May, 2014
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy577 View Post
    I promised myself I was going to be totally honest in writin this. I ain't had a 100% day since Friday. I ain't taking major binge or anything but it's cold meat, chicken and cottage cheese I keep picking at. The water isn't a problem. I'm drinking well over 2litres a day. I think I just need to do one day at a time right now. Oooooo please lete know how you get on. I love hearing everyone's stories. Perhaps we could buddy up if we are around same weight and timescales. Xxxx
    Of course. What's your goal weight? Mines 12st as I'm 5ft 9. I'm 31 No kids (keep meeting commitment phobes) currently seeing the boy next door (BND) since last xmas.

    Don't worry what you have had isn't that bad at all. I'm on step 3 (as I exercise) and u can basically have that on step 3. I have a diary too so feel free to subscribe and comment. There aren't many people in here ATM but everyone's friendly x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

  5. #5
    Likes to post
    Fairy577's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd August, 2012
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    438
    Rep Power
    7
    Diet: Cambridge
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 22/08/2012
    Start Weight: 18st11lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 24.1
    Aw I love that. Bnd. He he. My first mini goal is to get under 14 and a half as this is the lightest I will have ever been in a long long long time. I think ultimately 11 stone and see how I feel and look when I hit that. I want 2 stone gone by Xmas. Would love to get to at least 14 and a half by jan 1st.
    I'm 33 work full time with kids. I have my own two kids too. My son is 11 and my daughter is 8. I'm no longer with the father of the kids. Have been on a relationship with a guy for about 3 months. I can honestly say I have never felt more comfortable around someone before. He knows I'm doing this diet and supports me S he knows my weight bothers me. Plus he's a skinny guy I don't want to look ridiculous next to him but I know he loves me the way I am. I'm doing this for me this time round and solely for me. I will admit I'm a little bit vain and I like to look good and right now I don't feel good. I actually am so determined to do this after speaking to you tonight. So yeah I'm 5ft 7 and I think 11 and a half would be realistic. Do you have any mini goals? Xxxx
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
    Week 1 and 2 = -18lbs
    Week 3 and 4 = -6lbs
    TOTAL = 24lbs in 4 weeks.

    Week 5 and 6 =

  6. #6
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    12th June, 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Hey ladies mind if I join you? I'm 33 single and did Cambridge 2 years ago and lost 5 stone managed to gain 3 stone again current weight 13,8 determined to get down to 11 stone by Xmas. Starting back on sole source tomorrow Tuesday ( fingers crossed for me)

    I really need to do this as I'm really into fashion make up how I look and I feel my confidence is slowly going! Maybe we can help each other?

    Jess ?

  7. #7
    Likes to post
    Willpowerwoman!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th May, 2014
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy577 View Post
    Aw I love that. Bnd. He he. My first mini goal is to get under 14 and a half as this is the lightest I will have ever been in a long long long time. I think ultimately 11 stone and see how I feel and look when I hit that. I want 2 stone gone by Xmas. Would love to get to at least 14 and a half by jan 1st. I'm 33 work full time with kids. I have my own two kids too. My son is 11 and my daughter is 8. I'm no longer with the father of the kids. Have been on a relationship with a guy for about 3 months. I can honestly say I have never felt more comfortable around someone before. He knows I'm doing this diet and supports me S he knows my weight bothers me. Plus he's a skinny guy I don't want to look ridiculous next to him but I know he loves me the way I am. I'm doing this for me this time round and solely for me. I will admit I'm a little bit vain and I like to look good and right now I don't feel good. I actually am so determined to do this after speaking to you tonight. So yeah I'm 5ft 7 and I think 11 and a half would be realistic. Do you have any mini goals? Xxxx
    Hey fairy yes I have loads of little mini goals that I've put on my thread but I haven't seen a 15 for years and years so that will be amazing plus my xmas goal is low 14s and 12st for my birthday in March. I m randomly über motivated ATM I just hope it lasts. !!

    I'm glad it's helped you to talk, I find evenings the hardest!! I'm such a night owl! Lovely that u have met a lovely understanding man too! Bnd is 13st and another mini goal is to weigh less than him. x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

  8. #8
    Likes to post
    Willpowerwoman!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th May, 2014
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJH View Post
    Hey ladies mind if I join you? I'm 33 single and did Cambridge 2 years ago and lost 5 stone managed to gain 3 stone again current weight 13,8 determined to get down to 11 stone by Xmas. Starting back on sole source tomorrow Tuesday ( fingers crossed for me) I really need to do this as I'm really into fashion make up how I look and I feel my confidence is slowly going! Maybe we can help each other? Jess ?
    Hey Jess welcome x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

  9. #9
    Likes to post
    Fairy577's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd August, 2012
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    438
    Rep Power
    7
    Diet: Cambridge
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 22/08/2012
    Start Weight: 18st11lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 24.1
    He's your story is very similar to mine!!! Of course you can join us. The more the merrier I say. We have done this before and we will do it again.
    I don't think I will ever weight less than my man. He's the same hight as me and weighs just under 11 stone. To be the same as him would be pretty amazing xxxx
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
    Week 1 and 2 = -18lbs
    Week 3 and 4 = -6lbs
    TOTAL = 24lbs in 4 weeks.

    Week 5 and 6 =

  10. #10
    Likes to post
    Fairy577's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd August, 2012
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    438
    Rep Power
    7
    Diet: Cambridge
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 22/08/2012
    Start Weight: 18st11lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 24.1
    And jess you will totally smash that target. Are we all aiming for 2-2 and a half stone by Xmas? Xxx
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
    Week 1 and 2 = -18lbs
    Week 3 and 4 = -6lbs
    TOTAL = 24lbs in 4 weeks.

    Week 5 and 6 =

  11. #11
    Likes to post
    Willpowerwoman!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th May, 2014
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy577 View Post
    He's your story is very similar to mine!!! Of course you can join us. The more the merrier I say. We have done this before and we will do it again. I don't think I will ever weight less than my man. He's the same hight as me and weighs just under 11 stone. To be the same as him would be pretty amazing xxxx
    BNDs 6ft 2 so average size for him. Bring slimmer than him would be so good! x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

  12. #12
    Likes to post
    Fairy577's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd August, 2012
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    438
    Rep Power
    7
    Diet: Cambridge
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 22/08/2012
    Start Weight: 18st11lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 24.1
    To get 2 and a half stone by Xmas that's 3.5lbs per week! We can totally do that!!! Let's make that our first mini goal!! Xxxx
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
    Week 1 and 2 = -18lbs
    Week 3 and 4 = -6lbs
    TOTAL = 24lbs in 4 weeks.

    Week 5 and 6 =

  13. #13
    Likes to post
    Willpowerwoman!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th May, 2014
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy577 View Post
    And jess you will totally smash that target. Are we all aiming for 2-2 and a half stone by Xmas? Xxx
    Yep pretty much ive joking the October challenge a christmas challenge and 2014 challenge on here you! Need all the help mand support I can get! Esp as I have so long to go!

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

  14. #14
    Likes to post
    Willpowerwoman!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th May, 2014
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy577 View Post
    To get 2 and a half stone by Xmas that's 3.5lbs per week! We can totally do that!!! Let's make that our first mini goal!! Xxxx
    Think on my mini goals list ive put 14st 3 as that will be 4 stone loss (since this restart) and will see me in the overweight category (I think) as apposed to Obese Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

  15. #15
    Likes to post
    Fairy577's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd August, 2012
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    438
    Rep Power
    7
    Diet: Cambridge
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 22/08/2012
    Start Weight: 18st11lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 24.1
    Oooo will look into that tomorrow. Away off to bed as working tomorrow. Let me know how weigh on goes and I'll be posting in here tomorrow as going to do a daily entry to keep me going.
    Stay positive girls. We can do this. Xxzzzz
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
    Week 1 and 2 = -18lbs
    Week 3 and 4 = -6lbs
    TOTAL = 24lbs in 4 weeks.

    Week 5 and 6 =

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.