Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Start weight 10.9 stone

  1. #1
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd December, 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0

    Start weight 10.9 stone

    Okay so I have no idea how this app works so I'm hoping people can see this?

    I'm just about to start my second attempt at Cambridge. I was successful last time but only did a few weeks and had to come off due to developing a painful rib condition (obviously not linked to the diet). I plan on posting every day. Mainly to keep myself motivated but if anyone else wants to join me that would be fab!!!

    I'm not obese but I am overweight at 10.9 stone and only 5 ft 1 tall- I look 'chubby'. I'm going to festivals at the end of June and just want to feel confident in a pair of shorts for once!

    I'm booked in for my first appointment this Friday morning (24th) but I plan to start on some exante shakes I have left over (Exante is VILE).

    Wish me luck and good luck to all of you too!! ☺️


    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
    Mini likes this.

  2. #2
    Admin
    Mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th April, 2006
    Posts
    31,203
    Rep Power
    1000
    Good luck with CD Emily!
    08emily89 likes this.
    Love Mini xxx


  3. #3
    Member

    Join Date
    26th September, 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Cambridge
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: April 2015
    Start Weight: 10st6lb
    Goal Weight: 9st6lb
    Goal Date: July 2015


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 20.7
    Hi Emily,

    I started today so would love to join you. I'm 10stone 4lb and want to lose a stone. I've done Cambridge a fair few times before and it does work well but lately I find I start and then after 48hrs wobble off. So frustrating! Know I don't have loads to lose but have been at target before so really want to get rid of this stone. Would love to check in with you on here each day as hoping this keeps me sticking to it. Best of luck xx
    08emily89 likes this.

  4. #4
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd December, 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    Good luck with CD Emily!
    Thank you!!! Starting it on Friday but prepping myself with leftover Exante shakes (yuck!) until then.


    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
    Mini likes this.

  5. #5
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd December, 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcz23160 View Post
    Hi Emily,

    I started today so would love to join you. I'm 10stone 4lb and want to lose a stone. I've done Cambridge a fair few times before and it does work well but lately I find I start and then after 48hrs wobble off. So frustrating! Know I don't have loads to lose but have been at target before so really want to get rid of this stone. Would love to check in with you on here each day as hoping this keeps me sticking to it. Best of luck xx
    I know exactly what you mean!! The second or third day was always the toughest for me! I'm a bit of a fast food junkie so cutting that out is going to be hard but I'm determined this time! I'm excited to try the spaghetti bolognese this time- did you pick any up?
    I think my target weight is around 8-8 and a half stone to be in the middle if a 'healthy' BMI for my height.

    Anyway, how has your day gone?! Evenings are always the hardest for me! 😩


    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

  6. #6
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd December, 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Did anyone see my replies to you both? I'm not getting the hang of this! 😂


    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

  7. #7
    Admin
    Mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th April, 2006
    Posts
    31,203
    Rep Power
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by 08emily89 View Post
    Did anyone see my replies to you both? I'm not getting the hang of this! 


    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
    When you are new Emily the span filter sometimes automatically moderates some posts for no apparent reason...you will be out of it soon.

    I started last week on Lipotrim Maintenance...it is similar to Cambridge step 2...I tried Exante and it was not for me.

    I usually find weekends tough and mostly evenings are fine but for some reason last night I had all sorts of funny cravings.
    Love Mini xxx


  8. #8
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd December, 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    When you are new Emily the span filter sometimes automatically moderates some posts for no apparent reason...you will be out of it soon.

    I started last week on Lipotrim Maintenance...it is similar to Cambridge step 2...I tried Exante and it was not for me.

    I usually find weekends tough and mostly evenings are fine but for some reason last night I had all sorts of funny cravings.
    Thank you Mini! There seems to be a delay in anything I post too- this could all be a lot simpler! In order to reply to people can I only do this by 'quoting'?

    I'm using the all and when I scroll down on my this thread there is a box that says 'reply' to type in but it doesn't seem to let you select who I reply to?

    I eat way too much salt which is why my cravings are AWFUL! meeting my consultant tomorrow morning and actually can't wait to start properly. I read somewhere that the Marigold Swiss Vegetable Bouillon is the same as the golden vegetable mix but waaaay cheaper so I'm going to see if that keeps the savoury cravings at bay.

    How are you doing?!


    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

  9. #9
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd December, 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Trying to use up the rest of these Exante shakes- DISGUSTING!


    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

  10. #10
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd December, 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    No carbs today to prep for day 1 tomorrow!

    For dinner I has a Youngs cod fillet in a parsley sauce. They're frozen and in little bags that you just stick in the microwave. Delicious but not sure I can have them when I start SS+ tomorrow because of the sauce.

    Looking forward to tomorrow

  11. #11
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd December, 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Day one!!

    Going okay but I know the first day is the easiest. If I remember correctly it's day 3/4 which is HELL!!

    About to have a mint choc shake ☺️

  12. #12
    Im always here!


    Join Date
    14th October, 2007
    Location
    Here, of course!
    Posts
    6,408
    Rep Power
    733
    Diet: VLCD
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 25 April 2015
    Start Weight: 16st11.0lb
    Current Weight: 15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight: 13st7.0lb
    Goal Date: ***Interim goal - 31 July 2015***


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.3
    Current BMI: 37.8
    Goal BMI: 32.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st1lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st3lb
    % Lost 6.38%
    Quote Originally Posted by 08emily89 View Post
    Day one!!

    Going okay but I know the first day is the easiest. If I remember correctly it's day 3/4 which is HELL!!

    About to have a mint choc shake ☺️
    That's funny - I always find the first day hardest. By the time I go to bed, my tummy is gurgling from emptiness!

    I'm on Day 1 too. Are the Exante shakes really that bad? I have a few to try - are they very different from the Cambridge ones?

  13. #13
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd December, 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Morning of day 2 and I want to eat EVERYTHING! I already screwed up at the end of day one by eating a few haribo sweets last night- WHY DID I DO THAT?!! I wasnt even hungry I just need to break out of bad habits, anyway new day today.... Need to be stronger.

    Personally I just found everything on Exante disgusting apart from the pancakes and a few of the bars. Exante contains higher calories too. They also say you can have any 3 of the Exante bars/foods per day- I don't understand how this will work as on Cambridge you can't have any bars until week 3 and only one a day in order to keep in Ketosis. I just found Exante shakes had no flavour apart from a very artificial 'creamy' taste and sometimes salty. Anyways, it's all about Cambridge now!

    Hopefully I can stick to plan 100% today- bring on day two. I'll report back at the end of the night!

  14. #14
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    3rd December, 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    That's funny - I always find the first day hardest. By the time I go to bed, my tummy is gurgling from emptiness!

    I'm on Day 1 too. Are the Exante shakes really that bad? I have a few to try - are they very different from the Cambridge ones?
    I just find the Exante shakes have such a vile taste whereas the CD ones taste more like an actual milkshake! How are you getting on?!

  15. #15
    Im always here!


    Join Date
    14th October, 2007
    Location
    Here, of course!
    Posts
    6,408
    Rep Power
    733
    Diet: VLCD
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 25 April 2015
    Start Weight: 16st11.0lb
    Current Weight: 15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight: 13st7.0lb
    Goal Date: ***Interim goal - 31 July 2015***


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.3
    Current BMI: 37.8
    Goal BMI: 32.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st1lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st3lb
    % Lost 6.38%
    Quote Originally Posted by 08emily89 View Post
    I just find the Exante shakes have such a vile taste whereas the CD ones taste more like an actual milkshake! How are you getting on?!
    Ok so far, thanks for asking. I've found the Exante shakes all right, blended with lots of ice. But I've only had chocolate and banana, so maybe I haven't stumbled across the nastier flavours yet!

    Stay strong - lock away the Haribo! You can do this! Borrow some of my cheerleaders:

    Go Emily!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.