Lunch Ideas Needed - Slimming World
Does anyone have some quick and easy lunch ideas for Slimming World extra easy?
The shop near me doesn't have many options so I'm looking for quick lunches I can make at home to bring in to my work.
Wow thanks, that's a massive thread, loads of good ideas :-)
- Rep Power
Hi. Just starting sw and really struggling for lunch ideas. Could you send me that link plz x
- Rep Power
Diet: Slimming World
Start Date: 26th May 2014
Start Weight: 13st2lb
Current Weight: 11st8lb
Goal Weight: 9st7lb
Goal Date: May 2015
Start BMI: 28.8
Current BMI: 25.4
Goal BMI: 20.8
Total Weight Loss: 1st8lb
Weight to Lose: 2st1lb
% Lost 11.96%
Only my first day but today I had tuna, chopped celery red pepper tomatoes and cucumber with pasta and a teaspoon on white wine vinegar and a squeeze of lemon to dress.
x-If you've got soul let the world know-xMini goals:
- Get in to the 11 stones (Done 18/07/2014)
- Lose 6 inches from hips (Currently 42 inches - 19/07/14)
- Lose 4 inches from waist (Currently 32 inches - 19/07/14)
- Lose 4 inches from bust line (Currently 38 inches - 19/07/14)
- Do Pilates and jogging 5 times a week
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.