5 Random Facts
Im new here and i thought this would be good day to know some more people. Ill post 5 random facts about myself, the next person shall do the same, hopefully it generates a few conversations :)
1 - I'm a massive book nerd
2 - I have a bengal cat
3 - I'm in love with period drama's
4 -I'm the youngest of 3
5 - I left school on my 16th birthday
Fab idea :)
Originally Posted by StephaniexSx
I concur with 1 and 3...North and South my current fav I think.
No cat, I have a dog.
My five facts:
1 - I actually quite like running but wish I was better at it.
2 - I'm currently doing anything I can to avoid doing the work I brought home.
3 - I have two amazing beautiful daughters who are the light of my life. But are currently squabbling which drives me insane.
4 - I'm still at school....(Chemistry teacher)
5 - I LOVE coffee :)
Originally Posted by Dietninja
North and South is my favourite lol Hello Mr Thornton, am i right ;)
Chemistry teacher, how cool. Hope that goes well
1. I have a huge crush on Bradley Walsh - even as Ronnie on L&OUK.
2. I have a ridiculous sense of humour - I find almost everything funny and love most British Comedy.
3. I am obsessed with Christmas. It should be Christmas all year round :D
4. I love crime drama, especially the UK type (though I can watch some US ones too)
5. I love watching the daft hallmark type straight-to-tv films from America on netlix. I've watched some serious crap through that :D
Omg, I love Hallmark movies too! lol The Good Witch film series are my fave :D
Originally Posted by PrincessSparklePants
1. I got married when I was 18. Still happily married 12 years later. :)
2. Broke my right leg when I was 5 and my right ankle when I was 15, escaped 25 with no injuries lol
3. I am my cat's slave.
4. I collect books.
5. I love anything fantasy, mythical, magical, witchy, mermaid. :D
1/ I am 79 and apparently the oldest on this forum!
2/ I was divorced when I was about 30yo and loved it.
3/ I am disabled and now have a pacemaker
4/ I love going on a cruise every Xmas
5/ I love period dramas.. my fav!
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.