5 Random Facts
Im new here and i thought this would be good day to know some more people. Ill post 5 random facts about myself, the next person shall do the same, hopefully it generates a few conversations :)
1 - I'm a massive book nerd
2 - I have a bengal cat
3 - I'm in love with period drama's
4 -I'm the youngest of 3
5 - I left school on my 16th birthday
Fab idea :)
Originally Posted by StephaniexSx
I concur with 1 and 3...North and South my current fav I think.
No cat, I have a dog.
My five facts:
1 - I actually quite like running but wish I was better at it.
2 - I'm currently doing anything I can to avoid doing the work I brought home.
3 - I have two amazing beautiful daughters who are the light of my life. But are currently squabbling which drives me insane.
4 - I'm still at school....(Chemistry teacher)
5 - I LOVE coffee :)
Originally Posted by Dietninja
North and South is my favourite lol Hello Mr Thornton, am i right ;)
Chemistry teacher, how cool. Hope that goes well
1. I have a huge crush on Bradley Walsh - even as Ronnie on L&OUK.
2. I have a ridiculous sense of humour - I find almost everything funny and love most British Comedy.
3. I am obsessed with Christmas. It should be Christmas all year round :D
4. I love crime drama, especially the UK type (though I can watch some US ones too)
5. I love watching the daft hallmark type straight-to-tv films from America on netlix. I've watched some serious crap through that :D
Omg, I love Hallmark movies too! lol The Good Witch film series are my fave :D
Originally Posted by PrincessSparklePants
1. I got married when I was 18. Still happily married 12 years later. :)
2. Broke my right leg when I was 5 and my right ankle when I was 15, escaped 25 with no injuries lol
3. I am my cat's slave.
4. I collect books.
5. I love anything fantasy, mythical, magical, witchy, mermaid. :D
1/ I am 79 and apparently the oldest on this forum!
2/ I was divorced when I was about 30yo and loved it.
3/ I am disabled and now have a pacemaker
4/ I love going on a cruise every Xmas
5/ I love period dramas.. my fav!
My give facts are things about my body.
1. I have half a tattoo on my ankle (partially removed)
2. I have two birthmarks almost the exact same random shape (one on my stomach & one in the back of my ankle)
3. I have a totally circular scar on the back of my hand from a science experiment that blew up when I was at school
4. I have a total intolerance to alcohol ... one drink and I'm so drunk I can't stand or speak (hence an totally teetotal)
5. I get "Viking hand pain"
..What is a Viking hand pain? ... or shouldn't I ask?
I was told in November last year that I had cancer
In December I was told I had kidney failure
In January I had a cardiac arrest
In February I was told I had a bleed in my stomach
Last week I was told my cholesterol is far too high!
(and so far only one of these things is true!.. see my doc for update.. :D )
Viking hand pain in a pain you get at the base of your ring fingers. It is suppose to be a sign you are descended from Vikings. If it's really bad you can't stretch your fingers out properly buy I think that it is less severe in women. It is generic. My mum and sister get it too ... and we all look Scandinavian!
5 More about ME!
1/ I have 3 children..(all in their 60's now!
2/ I have 7 Grandchildren
3/ I have 6 Great Grandchildren
4/ I wish I saw more of them all
5/ I'm planning on moving into a home soon... :wave_cry:
1. I have 7 tattoo's
2. I have 2 grandchildren Jakoby is 3 & his sister Saraya is 3 weeks
3. I favourite colour is purple
4. I go to Rock & Metal festivals when my health allows it
5. I'm a huge Metallica fan & have seen them 16 times
1. I have done a sky dive
2. I have walked the marathon at midnight in my bra (moon walk)
3. I love Gerard butler
4. I have seen the pyramids
5. I took 15 times to pass my driving test
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Originally Posted by Willpowerwoman!
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.