It sounds like you need to invest in some new scales!
Here's the muffin recipe I use for four days' worth (they freeze well).
CRUISE RECIPE NOT ATTACK Make 12 muffins, 4 days' worth of oats - Cruise phase. Freeze well.)
8 x tablespoons oatbran
4 x tablespoons wheatbran
4 x tablespoons of fat free fromage frais
4 eggs (separated; you can lose a yolk without noticing!)
tip of teaspoon baking powder (optional... I often forget!)
AND, if savoury, some cubed smoked salmon, other smoked fish, ham, chicken, whatever... I also put 1/3 of a crabstick on each.
OR, if sweet, some sweetener, or even a FAT FREE fruit yoghurt or two...
1. Preheat your oven to Gas Mark 6 (200°C)
2. Prepare your filling. I chop 3 crabsticks into 12 little pieces.
3. In a large bowl, place your oatbran, wheatbran, 4 tablespoons fromage frais, 4 egg yolks, and mix with a spoon. [EITHER Then add your yoghurt, sweetener, flavouring/whatever.]
4. Then whisk egg whites until firm, and incorporate rapidly.
5. Spoon half your mixture into 12 muffin tins. [OR Quickly pop one piece of fish in each, then fill remaining.]
Straight into preheated oven... no messing!
20 mins in ventilated oven... 30 in normal oven, I have to turn mine round after 20 in the normal oven.