Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 240

Thread: On my way

  1. #1
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    17th July, 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    2

    Cool On my way

    Hi everyone,

    I have actually just began my journey yesterday, with a little bit of hard start. Wasn't sure if I wanted to go with this plan or not, so I kept count and at first went with veggies which isn't in attack well one 3oz serving. However after breakfast kept to lean and no other veggie or fatty substance added.

    I did terrific I think in a day I felt a sweat during the night and felt my metabolism boosted. Woke up 1 full pound lighter. I was shocked and didn't have to feel oh because I didn't go to the bathroom which I still had to go (sorry tmi) but I just weighed and was down. Feel TERRIFIC!!

    Today will be my true first day I guess, I didn't weigh anything kept to lean protein and at moment low on choices but so far I have been eating

    Chicken breast, mozzarella lite cheese, diet flavored water drinks, and eggs.

    I also notice from yesterday like I felt light and thought I be starving but wasn't felt full even when I woke up in the night which normally I feel bit hungry.

    I slept like a rock as well, and even took a nap and slept well also.

    I just feel great smile from cheek to cheek


    So plan today no counting, weighing, or stressing.............SO far doing well and feeling great

    I do want to thank everyone who helped and answered my questions I had posted.

    I posted a picture of my classic fave some of a white dish lol except yolks of sunshine

    I enjoy to eat and to eat meat is my dream I love it and could eat meat alone as well forever, its just so fun to cook and tastes great. I never was a carb or veggie or fruit person because it just wasn't my favorite in taste and flavor. I always end up enjoying protein meat

    Picture is 3 eggs, lite mozz roasted toasted and chicken breast boiled up black pepper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails On my way-img_20131212_1609191.jpg  

  2. #2
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    17th July, 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    2
    The problem I had last night was at 11 when I woke early in hunger, my stomach was hurting and everything. Felt ill so glad made through the night but I guess in some way I must need to eat more.I thin

    k today going to since no cheese left do all meat and eggs maybe dairy later but try doing

    some lean steaks chicken and eggs and pork loin as well but figure try just that might get cottge cheese as well but thinking try just that.

    however my tummy still grolwing bit after ate someting not huge but small

    1/2 breast and 2 eggs. Thinking about that maybe need to eat more. SO i can sleep better or something and not feel hungry.. WHat do you think is that the reason for the hunger pains at night and

  3. #3
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    17th July, 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    2
    Ok today can tell diff in appetite very hungry for more and more. However not making too much at each meal because notice with ever bite after say one chicken breast I feel pretty good and alot of weak muscles hard to even get up and shower, but I did.

    However without cheese my happy meat flavor seems just bit dry .. hmm and the peper having some red flakes sortof adds odd taste as well not to bad but not firmilar with

    sofar:

    breakfast- 2 eggs, black pepper chicken breast half breast boiled up and served seared in the eggs 6am

    lunch- 1 chicken breast boiled and blk pepper 10am felt so tired at this time and hungry my gut was still growling

    DO FEEL LIGHTER: which is awesome and gut slimmer and weight did seem slight less today as well.
    Today I think
    cause I am not shopping personally so got my mom to buy me some lean pork loin all natural antiobotic free type since only one there that I can remember they have. and tons chicken breast and eggs.

  4. #4
    Forum Master
    maintainer
    Tamzy1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th January, 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    2,816
    Rep Power
    64
    Diet: low carb/low cal
    Height: 1.78m
    Start Date: 25/01/2012
    Start Weight: 103.42kg
    Current Weight: 60.78kg
    Goal Weight: 65.32kg
    Goal Date: 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 32.7
    Current BMI: 19.2
    Goal BMI: 20.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 42.6kg
    Weight to Lose: -4.5kg
    % Lost 41.23%
    I love your clean low carb eating, well done.
    My diet is similar. The weight will drop fast with all the protein your putting in your body. I find that i get hungry really quick after eating meats so i eat a piece whenever i get hungry or have runny boiled eggs or a piece of sharp cheddar cheese and it helps. Good luck x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    maintain weight

  5. #5
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    17th July, 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamzy1989 View Post
    I love your clean low carb eating, well done.
    My diet is similar. The weight will drop fast with all the protein your putting in your body. I find that i get hungry really quick after eating meats so i eat a piece whenever i get hungry or have runny boiled eggs or a piece of sharp cheddar cheese and it helps. Good luck x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

    Ty for the nice response. I decided to living it up. made another breast with grlic onion powder basil like a nice tiny sprinkle and wow.. I mean now not missing cheese no more that made big diff just hope ok to use few herbs like those .. it so helps lol.

  6. #6
    Forum Master
    maintainer
    Tamzy1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th January, 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    2,816
    Rep Power
    64
    Diet: low carb/low cal
    Height: 1.78m
    Start Date: 25/01/2012
    Start Weight: 103.42kg
    Current Weight: 60.78kg
    Goal Weight: 65.32kg
    Goal Date: 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 32.7
    Current BMI: 19.2
    Goal BMI: 20.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 42.6kg
    Weight to Lose: -4.5kg
    % Lost 41.23%
    Quote Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
    Ty for the nice response. I decided to living it up. made another breast with grlic onion powder basil like a nice tiny sprinkle and wow.. I mean now not missing cheese no more that made big diff just hope ok to use few herbs like those .. it so helps lol.

    Your welcome hun, mmm chicken breast! I love onion powder. Are u going without cheese this week? I used to melt philadelphia and pour over my steak or chicken breasts, i find that i only need a tiny spoonful meltef to moisten the meat. I also love chicken wrapped in bacon, the bacon moistens the chicken naturally.

    Im thinking of doing the dukan diet as its kow carb and low carbing is the only diet that helps me maintain, was thinking Atkins but i think the fats are too much lol.

    I dont think dried herbs will do any damage but thats my opinion, seems like your already on a roll though hun. Xx

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    maintain weight

  7. #7
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    17th July, 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    2
    ty so much, oddly with fat on low carb always still ate tons n never felt full as with plain protein, but love no calorie worries either.

    so far felt try to drop some salt and go cheese free but may add it back .

    so far feel ok without and adding herbs

    my new fave large plate big piece porkloin which I butchered off all fat cause my mom got me wrong pork not the leantest cut but I took off all the fat I could now its as lean as chicken and small chicken breast with 3eggs and italian seasonings lol garlic and onion powder


    light pan seared the pork and chicken while eggs cooked a bit as well
    On my way-img_20131214_1617371.jpg

    glad get use my new ozeri green pan, cooks things perfectly and sears really great as well, so far feeling great and I have been using my fiber supplement instead bran so my digestiion is great not constipated at all.

    just hope can feel full all night and not get up at 11 starved

  8. #8
    Forum Master
    maintainer
    Tamzy1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th January, 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    2,816
    Rep Power
    64
    Diet: low carb/low cal
    Height: 1.78m
    Start Date: 25/01/2012
    Start Weight: 103.42kg
    Current Weight: 60.78kg
    Goal Weight: 65.32kg
    Goal Date: 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 32.7
    Current BMI: 19.2
    Goal BMI: 20.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 42.6kg
    Weight to Lose: -4.5kg
    % Lost 41.23%
    Quote Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
    ty so much, oddly with fat on low carb always still ate tons n never felt full as with plain protein, but love no calorie worries either. so far felt try to drop some salt and go cheese free but may add it back . so far feel ok without and adding herbs my new fave large plate big piece porkloin which I butchered off all fat cause my mom got me wrong pork not the leantest cut but I took off all the fat I could now its as lean as chicken and small chicken breast with 3eggs and italian seasonings lol garlic and onion powder light pan seared the pork and chicken while eggs cooked a bit as well <img src="http://www.minimins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=116622"/> glad get use my new ozeri green pan, cooks things perfectly and sears really great as well, so far feeling great and I have been using my fiber supplement instead bran so my digestiion is great not constipated at all. just hope can feel full all night and not get up at 11 starved
    I find that when I count my calories I get hungrier , so when I'm doing low carb I just eat until I'm satisfied and have something whenever I'm hungry and I tend to lose more weight that way as well. I really commend you for doing this without cheese, I don't think I could do low carb without eating cheese as most of my food groups are cut out already, i also enjoy a handful of nuts too but always end up going overboard with them lol Mmmm I love your dinner, looks yum!! I could eat like this forever. Why dont you try having something to eat closer to your bed time to see if that works? Oh this happens to me all the time, i wake up starving lol and im constantly hungry during the day, i used to have 28 pieces of almonds and 2 babybels and id have low fat cottage cheese and lean steak before bed, the cottage cheese is so heavy that it fills me up. Ohhh i add sweetener powder to sweeten it and its lovely. Im slow cooking beef tomorrow, cant wait!! Going to taste lush lol, will be having it with creamy cabbage and leeks. Unfortunately i have to take laxitives every week, i try everything and nothing works, guess i was on a vlcd for a few months and that could be the reason. I was gona suggest you make a low carb sandwich from flax and pork in the middle but not sure if your allowed it? Its very filling. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Last edited by Tamzy1989 : 14th December, 2013 at 09:03 PM
    maintain weight

  9. #9
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    17th July, 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    2
    Great ideas, I was actually thinking to have something later but Its weird I always feel like I should cut off eating at 7pm and normally well yesterday I did get hungry at 8pm but was just like I'll go to bed and not try to not think about it. Guess fear of eating and ending up heavier in the morning. However, all I did was go to bed 8:30 wake up at 11pm and felt my gut growl growl growl couldn't sleep for while then finally did and was up in a tummy ache like 5in the morning. which normally wake ubut I just couldn't sleep at all.

    I guess I did try to make more meat on my plate and all however I wonder if it would be over doing it if I did end up making a nice dish later before heading to bed. I have notice when I eat at night I sleep better like right before I head to bed maybe 1 to 2 hours before. However, Always end up heavier with carbs so I'm not sure if the effect on this diet will be ok as well to do so. I would so enjoy to see the weight go down even eating that late lol .

    Your beef thing does sounds delicious and yummy.

  10. #10
    Forum Master
    maintainer
    Tamzy1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th January, 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    2,816
    Rep Power
    64
    Diet: low carb/low cal
    Height: 1.78m
    Start Date: 25/01/2012
    Start Weight: 103.42kg
    Current Weight: 60.78kg
    Goal Weight: 65.32kg
    Goal Date: 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 32.7
    Current BMI: 19.2
    Goal BMI: 20.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 42.6kg
    Weight to Lose: -4.5kg
    % Lost 41.23%
    Quote Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
    Great ideas, I was actually thinking to have something later but Its weird I always feel like I should cut off eating at 7pm and normally well yesterday I did get hungry at 8pm but was just like I'll go to bed and not try to not think about it. Guess fear of eating and ending up heavier in the morning. However, all I did was go to bed 8:30 wake up at 11pm and felt my gut growl growl growl couldn't sleep for while then finally did and was up in a tummy ache like 5in the morning. which normally wake ubut I just couldn't sleep at all. I guess I did try to make more meat on my plate and all however I wonder if it would be over doing it if I did end up making a nice dish later before heading to bed. I have notice when I eat at night I sleep better like right before I head to bed maybe 1 to 2 hours before. However, Always end up heavier with carbs so I'm not sure if the effect on this diet will be ok as well to do so. I would so enjoy to see the weight go down even eating that late lol . Your beef thing does sounds delicious and yummy.
    I love beef but dont have it alot though. I dont think all the protein will cause a gain honestly, your eating low fat and low carb so your body burns it up pretty fast. You may weigh heavier in the morning but the overall weightloss does happen. Remember your only having protein so u have to make sure that when u eat your body is satisfied

    Today i had 800 calories how crazy is that, im starving right now lol. Need to stop counting my protein, my belly is growing right now lol. Need to get some quark and make up a low carb dessert with it or something to eat before bed.

    Yea hun try and eat before bed and have a large mug of tea or something then see how that works. Might make myself some turkey bacon before bed and put it in lettuce lol thats my bread substute.

    Youll lose the weight no doubt!! Eat untill your satisfied, ive done it and it works and youll sleep better aswell xx

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    maintain weight

  11. #11
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    17th July, 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    2
    aww thank you, I do always fear that but wow you ate so low, I feel bad now . I definitly feel ate alot lol even if its high protein I never seem to eat super low its always seems very high but then again its all lean protein and no sugars added, and carbs very low like under 10 lol.

  12. #12
    Forum Master
    maintainer
    Tamzy1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th January, 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    2,816
    Rep Power
    64
    Diet: low carb/low cal
    Height: 1.78m
    Start Date: 25/01/2012
    Start Weight: 103.42kg
    Current Weight: 60.78kg
    Goal Weight: 65.32kg
    Goal Date: 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 32.7
    Current BMI: 19.2
    Goal BMI: 20.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 42.6kg
    Weight to Lose: -4.5kg
    % Lost 41.23%
    Haha. Im slowly building my way up because i just came off a vlcd, soon im going to eat unlimited meat, eggs and low carb veggies.

    Oh wow the lowest carbs ive eaten in 20g when i did atkins. See, youll drop a lot of weight on such low amount of carbs. Im currently on 50 a day but i never quite get past 30-40 lol.

    Think tomorrow im gona try eating when im hungry instead of set meal times then weigh on monday to see what the scale says then go by that afterwards.

    Im going butchers tomorrow to stock up on loads of meats and free range eggs, hopefully if i dont get lazy lol.

    Im kinda anxious for breakfast now, a healthy fry up is on my mind x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    maintain weight

  13. #13
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    17th July, 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    2
    Yummy, its weird I could only say that everytime I eat like carbs, fruit, veggies, I never enjoy them as much as eating either meat or dairy, and fat but I don't mind as long as its meat I can last forever on, and never enjoyed the fruits because they ruin my teeth and sensitivity to them and then veggies don't digest well and don't like the taste lol, and then carbs they just don't satisfy me and feel like the dough boy lol bloated with water retention and fluid.

    my fear is like at the moment well when I was eating lets say 50-90 carbs and doing peanut butter and high fiber I think I was even at possibly same amount calories gaining or stalling even at a low amount when I try to go as low as 1400 I was doing fine at a good carb set but with peanut butter and even with just higher carbs I ended up stalled and started feeling hungry..

    Now with this plan the lean meat which I don't mind love chicken breast and pork loin and eggs galore lol. use to eat eggs as is all day long a dozen or so a day lol and like meat always loved and use to eat a mix eggs meat but fattier cuts when did a low low very low carb diet of just meat and eggs and some cheese lol however, I find that now I am more of a lean eater, even tho once while do love fattier cuts but I do like this plan for the NO CALORIE , NO WEIGHING FOOD thing cause I normally have to weigh and all that and the freedom to eat and eat and like one youtube video seen said you can go back for seconds, and thirds lol

    even THIRDS!! I was like oh my gosh thats super awesome, I never can seem to get bored of meat lol. However I know I shouldn't and reason I seem to set times as well when to eat is cause I do fear calories, but I know I shouldn't and trying not too. Because it seems like I do eat alot tho I always felt my best with more food then non. and I do hope that really is true with lean meat no calorie count and all protein you can handle lol..


  14. #14
    Forum Master
    maintainer
    Tamzy1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th January, 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    2,816
    Rep Power
    64
    Diet: low carb/low cal
    Height: 1.78m
    Start Date: 25/01/2012
    Start Weight: 103.42kg
    Current Weight: 60.78kg
    Goal Weight: 65.32kg
    Goal Date: 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 32.7
    Current BMI: 19.2
    Goal BMI: 20.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 42.6kg
    Weight to Lose: -4.5kg
    % Lost 41.23%
    Quote Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
    Yummy, its weird I could only say that everytime I eat like carbs, fruit, veggies, I never enjoy them as much as eating either meat or dairy, and fat but I don't mind as long as its meat I can last forever on, and never enjoyed the fruits because they ruin my teeth and sensitivity to them and then veggies don't digest well and don't like the taste lol, and then carbs they just don't satisfy me and feel like the dough boy lol bloated with water retention and fluid. my fear is like at the moment well when I was eating lets say 50-90 carbs and doing peanut butter and high fiber I think I was even at possibly same amount calories gaining or stalling even at a low amount when I try to go as low as 1400 I was doing fine at a good carb set but with peanut butter and even with just higher carbs I ended up stalled and started feeling hungry.. Now with this plan the lean meat which I don't mind love chicken breast and pork loin and eggs galore lol. use to eat eggs as is all day long a dozen or so a day lol and like meat always loved and use to eat a mix eggs meat but fattier cuts when did a low low very low carb diet of just meat and eggs and some cheese lol however, I find that now I am more of a lean eater, even tho once while do love fattier cuts but I do like this plan for the NO CALORIE , NO WEIGHING FOOD thing cause I normally have to weigh and all that and the freedom to eat and eat and like one youtube video seen said you can go back for seconds, and thirds lol even THIRDS!! I was like oh my gosh thats super awesome, I never can seem to get bored of meat lol. However I know I shouldn't and reason I seem to set times as well when to eat is cause I do fear calories, but I know I shouldn't and trying not too. Because it seems like I do eat alot tho I always felt my best with more food then non. and I do hope that really is true with lean meat no calorie count and all protein you can handle lol..
    Lol its funny because i miss fruits now that i no i cant have it and when i could have eaten it i werent too bothered, however i love meats like u and same with carbs i love carbs but it hates me so now i hate it too lol, if i eat toasts i want more and more, so now if im eating a little extra meat then i wont care too much lol. I loooove peanurs and peanut butter!! I always over eat on them, i just cannot trust myself portioning them out as snacks like other people do.

    Oh yes i prefer fattier cuts too but feel safer with lean cuts, love pork belly and cooking bacon. Though on the atkins plan fats are allowed as fat burns fat. I used to cook with double cream and my weight stayed the same. Wow! Think i was consuming average 3 thousand cals a day as my portions of meats were big and i cooked with real butter and cheese.

    But its true what they say lol eat as much as u like, have 2nd or 3rds and u still will be successful. Its hard to accept because to us being on a diet means feeling hungry but no we're not suppose to feel hunger, this is why i support low carbing lol.

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    maintain weight

  15. #15
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    17th July, 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamzy1989 View Post
    Lol its funny because i miss fruits now that i no i cant have it and when i could have eaten it i werent too bothered, however i love meats like u and same with carbs i love carbs but it hates me so now i hate it too lol, if i eat toasts i want more and more, so now if im eating a little extra meat then i wont care too much lol. I loooove peanurs and peanut butter!! I always over eat on them, i just cannot trust myself portioning them out as snacks like other people do.

    Oh yes i prefer fattier cuts too but feel safer with lean cuts, love pork belly and cooking bacon. Though on the atkins plan fats are allowed as fat burns fat. I used to cook with double cream and my weight stayed the same. Wow! Think i was consuming average 3 thousand cals a day as my portions of meats were big and i cooked with real butter and cheese.

    But its true what they say lol eat as much as u like, have 2nd or 3rds and u still will be successful. Its hard to accept because to us being on a diet means feeling hungry but no we're not suppose to feel hunger, this is why i support low carbing lol.

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

    Yeah, thats so true. I think when I did well my last one time I was on this lean plan I got bored cause all I craved was fattier cuts. However, I do notice my mood since I am bipolar I get depressed easily and today just almost felt like crying but I only feel hormonal change when eating low fat. However I do feel alot better tho like my gut feels leaner then its been and I feel happier like every time I eat meat I know i'm eating a choice thats better then having some bread or even whole grain foods lol . or processed things. I hate portioning food as well. I end up eating less and suffering with hunger that makes me feel miserable. Then all I can think is my metabolism is going to slow down and when I get like which for 3 weeks had success doing like a under 100gram low carb and faty diet but mix of natural fruits and fats peanut butter and eggs .. I still stalled had no lose and just got hungrier and discouraged cause nothing. so figure eat more and fill my gut cause of hunger and gained a pound errr

    Finally well two days ago being today is day three i started this plan and that pound drop in a day however i did count and weigh food
    then yesterday took plunge no weighing or counting and even tho kept to set plan but seem like did more cause don't know without weighing I still seem lighter in the morning tho hungrier at night. Might of lost best if ate more then suffer with starving at night.

    Today I did up my portions left the huge chicken breasts as they are not slice and use only a little plus reduce of salt which the cheese had 4 times a day gave me like 800mg sodium so without that i should be at good low. lol

    However I do remember from another page someone said the more you eat of dukan acceptable foods the more you lose. like i guess its true your body has more to work with.

    OH yes back to the past when I did dukan, I was getting frustrated cause I did do this plan but watched calories and didn't lose however the last day I gave in cause I was causing myself to starve I ate the rest of everything adding like more calories just to finish that next morning i was down a pound.. lol go figure. so I guess not feeding my self enough food was causing me to stall with dukan in the past.

    However this time I seem to recognize that I need to eat and don't want to not do so lol. Maybe that's the trick more you feast more your body works to digest and more you lose at ease lol.

    GOTTA LOVE THAT MEAT Lol

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.