Likes to post
- Rep Power
Start Weight: 91.8kg
Current Weight: 86.6kg
Goal Weight: 63.5kg
Goal Date: 31/08/2013
Start BMI: 35
Current BMI: 33
Goal BMI: 24.2
Total Weight Loss: 5.2kg
Weight to Lose: 23.1kg
% Lost 5.68%
A Few Questions
I used wheat bran for the first time today in my galette/pancake and it was so nice...
just wondering though are we allowed 1 tbsp everyday? and is it a "tolerated" item?
What are the "tolerated" items?
The only philly I could find today was the 'light' one not the 'extra light' like you guys use.
Carbs are 1.0g per serving
Fats are 3.4g per serving
Is this OK to use?
Thanks for all and any answers given
Philly is a tolerated and can only use 30g of it. i stear clear now although i did used to use it.
Wheatbran, I have it every single day. Split my oatbran and wheatbran allowances between porridge and muffins. If you google tolerated lists it quite often shows the wheatbran, however, the book I have 2010, doesn't give any lists for tolerated and Dr D does say we can have a tbspn of wheatbran to help with transition issues. I've never counted it as a tolerated.
this is the list I found online near the begining of me starting the diet.
You must remember that you are allowed of two items per day.
· Fat free fruit yogurts (without bits) 1
· Plain soya yogurt 1
· Corn Flour 20g (roughly 1tbspn)
· Cream 3% fat (double or single) 30g (1 tbs)
· Cocoa Powder 1 coffee spoon of sugar free low fat (no more than 20% fat, i buy Morrisons)
· Wine (red/white) for cooking 3 tbs
· Spiced Goat sausage 50g
· Poultry sausage 100g (usually means 2)
· Soya milk (glass) 15cl
· Cheese 7% fat 30g
· Rhubarb (cooked) 100g (PP days only, as its a veg its unlimited on PV days)
· Oil 3 drops (3g)
· Gaspacho (not home made) one glass
· Soy sauce 1 tbsp
· Philidelphia Extra light 30g
· Laughing Cow Extra Light cheese like 30g
· Custard Powder 1 tbsp as "Bird" per day with sweetener and skimmed milk (not instant packet type)
· Goji Berries 1tbsp PP days, 2tbsp PV days
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.