Likes to post
- Rep Power
Start Date: 19/01/2013
Start Weight: 12st3lb
Current Weight: 10st3lb
Goal Weight: 9st0lb
Goal Date: 7/05/2013 according to dukan
Start BMI: 31.3
Current BMI: 26.2
Goal BMI: 23
Total Weight Loss: 2st0lb
Weight to Lose: 1st3lb
% Lost 16.37%
AUBERGINE COOKED IN YOGURT
Was watching a cooking programme and came across this, just changed a few things to make it Dukan Friendly, thinking of making it today
- 400g/14oz small Japanese-style aubergine, thinly sliced into rounds
- good pinch ground turmeric
- salt, to taste
- Ż tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- 250ml/9fl oz plain fat free yogurt
- 1-1Ż tsp sugar (personally i will not use sugar as i dont like the combination of chilli and sugar or sweet and sour taste, anyone wishing can replace this with sweetner i guess)
- 1 rounded tsp cumin seeds, toasted in a frying pan and ground in a clean coffee grinder or pestle and mortar
- handful fresh corriander leaves, chopped, to garnish
- Dust the aubergine slices with the turmeric, salt and half the red chilli powder.
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan and fry the aubergine pieces until soft (you may have to do this in two batches). Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat 200ml/7fl oz of the yoghurt with the sugar, salt and the remaining red chilli powder. Pour into a small saucepan and heat gently, stirring often to stop it from splitting, for about five minutes.
- Stir in the ground cumin and the aubergine slices. Heat gently and stir to combine.
- Stir in the remaining yoghurt, check the seasoning and serve garnished with the fresh coriander.
2 tbbsp of oil is a lot. We can only have a teaspoon a day.
Weight Loss Goals Achieved
7lbs 1st 16s 1.5st 2st 15s 2.5st 3st 14s 3.5st BMI29.9 (14.0╝) 4st 13s 4.5st 5st Size L (no longer an X) 12s 5.5st
No longer Obese only Overweight!!! Bought s14 Jumper OMG!!. s16 Trousers. Lose DD(5st9lb) woohoo! 6st 11s BMI24.9 (11.10)
Weight Loss Goals Aiming For
Wk 1 - 4 Lost 1st 2╝lb
Wk 5 - 10 Lost 2st 1żlb
Wk 11 - 13 Lost2st 7żlb
Wk 14 - 17 Lost 3st 1lb
Wk 18 - 20 Lost 3st 7lb
Wk 21 - 24 Lost 4st 0żlb
Wk 25 - 27 Lost 4st 7╝lb
Wk 28 +3żlb
Wk 29 - 37 Lost 5st ╝lb (took longer because of Christmas binge gain)
Wk 38 - 40 Lost 5st 7╝lb
Wk 41 - +1żlb - Easter Binge!!!
Wk 42 - 47 Lost 6st Żlb
Wk 48 -
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.