Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 941
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: my old diary... have started a new one ,,,new start new diary

  1. #796
    Forum Master
    nomoremuffintop's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th January, 2011
    Location
    northamptonshire
    Posts
    3,009
    Rep Power
    104
    Diet: lipotrim
    Height: 5ft1.8in
    Start Date: 2nd jan 2013
    Start Weight: 17st6.8lb
    Current Weight: 15st11lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb
    Goal Date: 4thaugust2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.1
    Current BMI: 40.7
    Goal BMI: 32.2


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st9.8lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st4lb
    % Lost 9.72%
    Yay! 3 days is super exciting to hear. Hope your back in the zone securely and the feeling lasts the 12 weeks and you get some serious weight off!!

    Xx lovely to have you back xX
    valentine likes this.

    Start weight 4th January 2013 17.6.8

    26th May 15.8.5
    22nd June 15.3.5
    29th June 14.13
    6th July
    13th July
    20st July
    27th July
    4th August




    Goal is to be in the 13's for my honeymoon in Tunisia

  2. #797
    At the Gym !!
    half century
    notsoskinnymarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March, 2011
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    8,921
    Rep Power
    172
    Diet: Exante mostly TS, some WS too though
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 22 Mar 2011
    Start Weight: 20st7.5lb
    Current Weight: 15st9lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb
    Goal Date: End of July 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 42.5
    Current BMI: 32.3
    Goal BMI: 25.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 4st12.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st2lb
    % Lost 23.83%
    Thats cracking V, well done.
    I had 2 days off plan there... back to it noo !!
    TS city for a while

    Ultimate Goal - To be able to look down and see my bikini line to shave it, and not have to do it from memory

    Goal 1 - 5 x 30 mins exercise a week

    Goal 2 - BMI under 35 - 16st 13lbs - by the end of Jan 2014 Done 28/01/14
    Goal 3 - BMI of 32.5 - 15st 10lbs - by the 15th June 2014
    Goal 4 - BMI of 30 - 14st 7lbs - by the end of July 2014 = rapid lash
    Goal 5 - Overweight - 14st 6lbs.
    Goal 6 - Into the 13's = I think it will be Insanity.. unless I find something else
    Goal 7 - BMI of 27.5 13st 4lbs
    Goal 8 - BMI of 25 12st. ???? NOT SURE OF THIS ONE... MAYBE GET TO 12ST 7LBS AND GOAL 9
    Goal 9 - Feel comfy in a size 14.
    Goal 10 - Maintain Goal 9

    If you are tired of starting over, then stop giving up !!










  3. #798
    Im always here!

    DustQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th March, 2008
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    13,703
    Rep Power
    290
    Height: 5ft2.8in
    Start Date: 27th June 2013
    Start Weight: 16st5lb
    Current Weight: 15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st13lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.8
    Current BMI: 39.7
    Goal BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st6.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 5st13.5lb
    % Lost 2.84%
    Yay well done trouble
    http://www.minimins.com/silver-membe...ens-diary.html


    Week 1: -3.5lbs (3.5)
    Week 2: -3.5lbs (7.0)
    Week 3: +1.5lbs (5.5)
    Week 4: STS (5.5)
    Week 5: +1lbs (4.5)
    Week 6: -0.5lbs (5)
    Week 7: -3.5lbs (8.5)
    Week 8: -3.5lbs (12)


  4. #799
    Doing it exante style :)

    Join Date
    24th May, 2010
    Posts
    3,052
    Rep Power
    0
    Diet: Exante
    Start Weight: 19st7lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: July 2011
    That's great V

    Oh how long you gonna be up in my neck o the woods for?
    100!!! Wow that's amazing eh.
    Keep at it darling, your doing fab xxxx

  5. #800
    miss yo yo

    Join Date
    14th April, 2011
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    76
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft7in
    Goal Date: ASAP
    Quote Originally Posted by nomoremuffintop View Post
    Yay! 3 days is super exciting to hear. Hope your back in the zone securely and the feeling lasts the 12 weeks and you get some serious weight off!!

    Xx lovely to have you back xX
    Cant sleep so its official I have now done 4 full days TS and am in Leto....

    had my energy boost hit today too so I know it's game on for me...

    BF had to work last minute this weekend so I won't see him till next Friday (a full week away) which will do me the world of good as I will have zero temptation to fall off wagon. I fail a bit when he has a vodka cos all us ladies like a body now and then don't we lol...

    cheers for your support again muffy , my net has been down all day so have only just managed to get back online... Stupid sky spent an hour on phone diagnosing my router.. Decided it was broke....tried to charge me for a new one... Told em I'd leave sky if I had to pay... Getting new router free delivered this week lol... Then I decide to try the reset button on the "broken one" and hey presto it's working!!!!

    Dont matter though cos I still getting the newer one lol..

    gonna try and get some sleep and will catch up on ya diary tomorrow muffy... Hope ya have had a good day and still doing great stuff x x x x

  6. #801
    miss yo yo

    Join Date
    14th April, 2011
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    76
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft7in
    Goal Date: ASAP
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Miss-Perfect View Post
    That's great V

    Oh how long you gonna be up in my neck o the woods for?
    100!!! Wow that's amazing eh.
    Keep at it darling, your doing fab xxxx

    Hello babes...coming on Thursday the 25th and going home on Monday 29th.... Really wanna catch up with ya this time for a coffee!!! We can have a convo nearer the time eh babes x x x x

  7. #802
    miss yo yo

    Join Date
    14th April, 2011
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    76
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft7in
    Goal Date: ASAP
    Quote Originally Posted by notsoskinnymarge View Post
    Thats cracking V, well done.
    I had 2 days off plan there... back to it noo !!
    TS city for a while
    Well done for getting back to it marg... I finally feel like I've got my head in the right place... And I have stayed off them scales!!! Have decided I am gonna try and stay off them till next Friday morn which is the eve the bf will be back... Be nice to have a good number of loss... I gotta lose cos I've been so good right??? Roll on Friday lol x x x x x x

  8. #803
    miss yo yo

    Join Date
    14th April, 2011
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    76
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft7in
    Goal Date: ASAP
    Quote Originally Posted by DustQueen View Post
    Yay well done trouble

    Thanks dusty how are you doing babes???? X x x x

  9. #804
    Im always here!

    DustQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th March, 2008
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    13,703
    Rep Power
    290
    Height: 5ft2.8in
    Start Date: 27th June 2013
    Start Weight: 16st5lb
    Current Weight: 15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st13lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.8
    Current BMI: 39.7
    Goal BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st6.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 5st13.5lb
    % Lost 2.84%
    Quote Originally Posted by valentine View Post

    Thanks dusty how are you doing babes???? X x x x
    Yeah not bad darling don't worry those numbers have to come down no need to check every day
    http://www.minimins.com/silver-membe...ens-diary.html


    Week 1: -3.5lbs (3.5)
    Week 2: -3.5lbs (7.0)
    Week 3: +1.5lbs (5.5)
    Week 4: STS (5.5)
    Week 5: +1lbs (4.5)
    Week 6: -0.5lbs (5)
    Week 7: -3.5lbs (8.5)
    Week 8: -3.5lbs (12)


  10. #805
    miss yo yo

    Join Date
    14th April, 2011
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    76
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft7in
    Goal Date: ASAP
    well it's the end of day 5 and I'm still in the saddle.. Have had a fab day today with my 6 month old grandson Frankie who I adore... He is gonna look cute In his new outfits I bought him today... Needed some retail therapy and don't want to buy myself anything at the size I am... So he got treated instead lol.

    i just had a check on the first few weeks of my diary... I lost 11lb the first week and 5lb the second when I did this diet for the first time!!!!!! Wouldn't mind having a repeat of that loss this time round eh,,,,

    i have still stayed off the scales and am determined to stay off them till tues.. I'm dreaming about losing half a stone t
    the first WI cos that would keep me on track ... To be honest I just can't wait to be back in the 15s .. That's the first goal.... Will set a new one each week ..

    Hope everyone else is having a fab weekend.. Mucho love x x x x

  11. #806
    Forum Master
    nomoremuffintop's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th January, 2011
    Location
    northamptonshire
    Posts
    3,009
    Rep Power
    104
    Diet: lipotrim
    Height: 5ft1.8in
    Start Date: 2nd jan 2013
    Start Weight: 17st6.8lb
    Current Weight: 15st11lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb
    Goal Date: 4thaugust2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.1
    Current BMI: 40.7
    Goal BMI: 32.2


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st9.8lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st4lb
    % Lost 9.72%
    I'm sure your back on the 15's already!

    Iv got 6lb to go until I'm back to the 15's i weighed for the last time today and I'm not weighing again for 1 month I will struggle so bad but I think the shock of seeing a bigger amount each time I weigh is going to be much more encouraging than small numbers daily or even weekly

    Keep it up your doing fab xx
    valentine likes this.

    Start weight 4th January 2013 17.6.8

    26th May 15.8.5
    22nd June 15.3.5
    29th June 14.13
    6th July
    13th July
    20st July
    27th July
    4th August




    Goal is to be in the 13's for my honeymoon in Tunisia

  12. #807
    At the Gym !!
    half century
    notsoskinnymarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March, 2011
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    8,921
    Rep Power
    172
    Diet: Exante mostly TS, some WS too though
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 22 Mar 2011
    Start Weight: 20st7.5lb
    Current Weight: 15st9lb
    Goal Weight: 12st7lb
    Goal Date: End of July 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 42.5
    Current BMI: 32.3
    Goal BMI: 25.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 4st12.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st2lb
    % Lost 23.83%
    Another wannabe in the 15's here
    I am hoping this week to get there, as I had 2 days off plan this week, so I know I have gone up from my stats

    Ultimate Goal - To be able to look down and see my bikini line to shave it, and not have to do it from memory

    Goal 1 - 5 x 30 mins exercise a week

    Goal 2 - BMI under 35 - 16st 13lbs - by the end of Jan 2014 Done 28/01/14
    Goal 3 - BMI of 32.5 - 15st 10lbs - by the 15th June 2014
    Goal 4 - BMI of 30 - 14st 7lbs - by the end of July 2014 = rapid lash
    Goal 5 - Overweight - 14st 6lbs.
    Goal 6 - Into the 13's = I think it will be Insanity.. unless I find something else
    Goal 7 - BMI of 27.5 13st 4lbs
    Goal 8 - BMI of 25 12st. ???? NOT SURE OF THIS ONE... MAYBE GET TO 12ST 7LBS AND GOAL 9
    Goal 9 - Feel comfy in a size 14.
    Goal 10 - Maintain Goal 9

    If you are tired of starting over, then stop giving up !!










  13. #808
    Im always here!

    DustQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th March, 2008
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    13,703
    Rep Power
    290
    Height: 5ft2.8in
    Start Date: 27th June 2013
    Start Weight: 16st5lb
    Current Weight: 15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st13lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.8
    Current BMI: 39.7
    Goal BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st6.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 5st13.5lb
    % Lost 2.84%
    Eeeekkk I'm in the slow lane in the 15s you beeatches are going to catch me soon
    http://www.minimins.com/silver-membe...ens-diary.html


    Week 1: -3.5lbs (3.5)
    Week 2: -3.5lbs (7.0)
    Week 3: +1.5lbs (5.5)
    Week 4: STS (5.5)
    Week 5: +1lbs (4.5)
    Week 6: -0.5lbs (5)
    Week 7: -3.5lbs (8.5)
    Week 8: -3.5lbs (12)


  14. #809
    miss yo yo

    Join Date
    14th April, 2011
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    76
    Diet: Exante
    Height: 5ft7in
    Goal Date: ASAP
    Quote Originally Posted by nomoremuffintop View Post
    I'm sure your back on the 15's already!

    Iv got 6lb to go until I'm back to the 15's i weighed for the last time today and I'm not weighing again for 1 month I will struggle so bad but I think the shock of seeing a bigger amount each time I weigh is going to be much more encouraging than small numbers daily or even weekly

    Keep it up your doing fab xx

    I used to be a daily WI kinda girl but managed to crack that the first time i did ther diet muff cos like you i want to see decent loss numbers.. thats why i have stayed off the scales till i got 7 full days of TS under my belt..

    I'm on day 6 !!!!!!! im so pleased with myself cos i know that once i have that 7th day done and dusted i can get on them scales on Tues....

    Today ive had an exante porridge (which i have every morning cos its like a normal brekkie) and a S and S cottage pie pack which was not too bad at all... As my hunger has gone completely now im in keto i think i might finish off the day with a choc shake...

    Ive mixed it up a bit doing Exante and Slimsave at same time but i love the porridge from exante too much to give it up.. then i just have 2 other packs of either slimsave or exante depending how i feel.. i know ya meant to do 4 packs with just slimsave but mixing in the exante im just sticking to 3..

    Wont see my BF till next Friday ... he couldnt get down cos of work this weekend so i am wondering if he will notice i have lost any weight when he arrives next weekend??? cos i wont have seen him for 11 days....

    norm i see him from friday to monday... not having him here this weekend has probably been a blessing cos it has meant ive not had to be near food or vodka lol...

    Muffy your doing just fab so stay with it babe cos ya know how much happier ya are when ya not carrying the extra weight about...

    I felt shi* when i hit 16st.4lb and i really didnt wanna even get on the scales to get my starting weight... but if ya dont know the start weight then ya cant measure the loss can ya.. i actually burst into tears when i see the number on the dial.. NEVER again am i gonna allow things to get that out of control again..


    Marge i really want you in the 15's too!!!! so no more days off please hun ... we are old timers at this diet so its time we all cracked it together ...

    Dusty the slow route or fast route dont matter babes... As long as we all arrive there is the main thing x x x x x x



    heres to 2013 being our year eh ladies!"!!!! x x x x x x x
    notsoskinnymarge likes this.

  15. #810
    Im always here!

    DustQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th March, 2008
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    13,703
    Rep Power
    290
    Height: 5ft2.8in
    Start Date: 27th June 2013
    Start Weight: 16st5lb
    Current Weight: 15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st13lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 40.8
    Current BMI: 39.7
    Goal BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st6.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 5st13.5lb
    % Lost 2.84%
    Quote Originally Posted by valentine View Post

    I used to be a daily WI kinda girl but managed to crack that the first time i did ther diet muff cos like you i want to see decent loss numbers.. thats why i have stayed off the scales till i got 7 full days of TS under my belt..

    I'm on day 6 !!!!!!! im so pleased with myself cos i know that once i have that 7th day done and dusted i can get on them scales on Tues....

    Today ive had an exante porridge (which i have every morning cos its like a normal brekkie) and a S and S cottage pie pack which was not too bad at all... As my hunger has gone completely now im in keto i think i might finish off the day with a choc shake...

    Ive mixed it up a bit doing Exante and Slimsave at same time but i love the porridge from exante too much to give it up.. then i just have 2 other packs of either slimsave or exante depending how i feel.. i know ya meant to do 4 packs with just slimsave but mixing in the exante im just sticking to 3..

    Wont see my BF till next Friday ... he couldnt get down cos of work this weekend so i am wondering if he will notice i have lost any weight when he arrives next weekend??? cos i wont have seen him for 11 days....

    norm i see him from friday to monday... not having him here this weekend has probably been a blessing cos it has meant ive not had to be near food or vodka lol...

    Muffy your doing just fab so stay with it babe cos ya know how much happier ya are when ya not carrying the extra weight about...

    I felt shi* when i hit 16st.4lb and i really didnt wanna even get on the scales to get my starting weight... but if ya dont know the start weight then ya cant measure the loss can ya.. i actually burst into tears when i see the number on the dial.. NEVER again am i gonna allow things to get that out of control again..

    Marge i really want you in the 15's too!!!! so no more days off please hun ... we are old timers at this diet so its time we all cracked it together ...

    Dusty the slow route or fast route dont matter babes... As long as we all arrive there is the main thing x x x x x x

    heres to 2013 being our year eh ladies!"!!!! x x x x x x x
    Well said V x
    valentine likes this.
    http://www.minimins.com/silver-membe...ens-diary.html


    Week 1: -3.5lbs (3.5)
    Week 2: -3.5lbs (7.0)
    Week 3: +1.5lbs (5.5)
    Week 4: STS (5.5)
    Week 5: +1lbs (4.5)
    Week 6: -0.5lbs (5)
    Week 7: -3.5lbs (8.5)
    Week 8: -3.5lbs (12)


Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.