My top 5 reasons for losing weight
Saw a similar thread to this on cambridge diet forum, so I've shamelessly plaguerised.
1- to be fitter and healthier and more up for things.
2- to not secretly cut the size out of my clothes.
3- to not be the funny one with good skin in my social circle but the foxy one
4- to buy any clothes I want, in any shop I want.
5- to do it in broad daylight and be relaxed:o
right over to you.............
Re: My top 5 reasons for losing weight
Great thread! Here are mine:
1) So that I can be around for my kids and watch them grow up.
2) So that I have better mobility, not have to haul myself off the floor and be able to run around. To be able to do housework without having to take a break every 5 minutes because my back hurts so much!
3) So I don't take up so much space! I want space between me and the table when I sit in a booth, and lie in the bath without going bath-shaped!!
4) So that I can book a beach holiday and genuinely look forward to it!
5) So that I can go into any shop and not feel like I'm not supposed to be in there as I'm too big. To see an outfit on a mannequin and to be able to wear it myself.