Buddy

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
Text buddy needed :)

As I said in my first post I am back on the wagon today :)

Would love a text buddy to keep me going :)

Dame here gooligan x

1st day and need a buddy

hey guys, its day 1 for me, which is been good so far really enjoyed my morning shake.

i do however need 2 find a diet buddy, or 100, the more the merrier.

I moved due to my job and now i live over 1000 miles away from family, boyfriend and friends, and i really need to lose the weight.

I am back in april and hoping to get down to a size 14 for then.

if any of u guys are looking for a buddy, gimme a shout.

Good luck on ur journey and thanks for takin the time to pop by and read.

Speak soon

Wee_E x

Hi there, I am starting Exante Thursday as my order is arriving tomorrow. I started Cambridge 3 weeks ago so it should be a fairly easy swap. Don't know if you have used a VLCD before but if not I can promise you that after the first few days it really does get easier as long as you avoid letting any carbs pass your lips :)
Also make sure that you get the water down you - it makes a massive difference to how you feel and maximises your weight loss.
Good luck with the programme - imagine stunning all your friends and family next time you see them and know you can do it!

hiya wee_e, good luck, i am in week 6 now and lost 20lbs, the first couple of days are hard, not gonna lie but just keep at it and you will see a huge difference not only in the way you look but the way you feel. theres always someone round here to answer your questions and give some support, good luck....

Hi there - I have been on the diet for 2 weeks (cheated a lot) and am now sticking to it 100% i also need a diet buddy for motivation and story swops! best of luck with your journey! First few days are hard but you will get used to it I promise - i am starting from scratch again (yesterday) so going through all the cravings stage but I lost 1 stone in my first 2 weeks so that is keeping me going

lots of luck to you

Kim :)

thank u all!!!! day 1 was ok, had a massive headache at night tho :( all better now day 2 much better!!! just about 2 have my last shake, hows every1 feelin 2day ??? xxx

Hope your head ache is feeling better (mine was awful on day 3)... Keep motivated and welcome! Xx

Well done Wee_E on making it through your 2nd day :)
And Kimmy Moo on your fab result so far, makes it all worth it doesn't it?
I had my last CD shake this morning and started Exante this afternoon. I only ordered 1 each of the soups as I couldn't stomach the CD ones, tried the tomato and basil Exante one and it was much better. I had a bar this evening and it was much drier and I found it nicer and more filling than the Cambridge ones so I'm pleased so far. Trying porridge, vanilla shake and choc orange bar tomorrow so hope I like those too. It will be interesting to see how the weight loss compares to CD - from what I've seen here I'm expecting similar.

Ad you've done brilliantly too Nixib :) seeing all these posts really helps keep me motivated.
xxx

Hi All - I will be starting my Exante diet on Friday.... I'm concerned that i will lose my willpower and therefore I am so glad to have found this forum for some support and encouragement. Right now I feel focused on getting the result i want, but i know it will be a challenge. From what i have read so far, the first few days are the hardest but it gets easier - Do you all share this opinion?

wee_E said:
hey guys, its day 1 for me, which is been good so far really enjoyed my morning shake.

i do however need 2 find a diet buddy, or 100, the more the merrier.

I moved due to my job and now i live over 1000 miles away from family, boyfriend and friends, and i really need to lose the weight.

I am back in april and hoping to get down to a size 14 for then.

if any of u guys are looking for a buddy, gimme a shout.

Good luck on ur journey and thanks for takin the time to pop by and read.

Speak soon

Wee_E x

I'm starting today and I too will need as many buddies as possible x

challenge 1- 42lbs for June 20th 42lbs to go

Looking for a buddy with about 40lbs to lose?

Hiya - if anyone is just starting and has similar weight to lose (look at my stats and signature) I'd love to partner up for support buddying

PM if you like.

Thanks

hey folks, well iv totes let the team down!! i ate food... i cudnt help it, however i jumped straight back on the diet, my head ache cleared thanks for asking btw, and im feeling motivated, i can even prepare food now as well when on my 1st day i cudnt i felt so tempted to eat it. Even tho i ate a meal, i feel as if im still in control, i slipped up, but i got back on the horse, im not cheating any1 apart from myself i know this, and this is why im soo greatful to have u lovely ppl here with all ur support.
so i thought id give the scales a test run... right now this second, 5 days in and lets see...brb.....ok so my scales are clearly broken, they are jumping between a 6 and 8 pounds weight lose.
when is good in my eyes, except i need new scales!!! lol looks like i'll b going shoppin on monday morning!! LOL how u all dooing?? xx

Ooops. O well move on now & stick with it. I'm on day 5 & my headache has just gone & must say I'm feeling much better for it. 6 pound is brilliant & will keep you motivated. x

Yes between 3-4 litres but think I'm through the worse now x

Back