Making bars taste better

Hiya guys, does anyone have any clever ideas on how to make these bars taste better? I can't get past the powdery taste.

Thankyou x

OMG if they tasted any better I would be scoffing them all day !! You could try the tesco ultra slim bars if you really dont like the exante ones , or try giving them 10 secs in the microwave it may make them more chewy ?

Could you try cutting them up in to bitesize chunks and have each one with a mouthful of tea? I find the bars easy enough to get down but they're nicest with a cuppa on the go.

The purple bar isn't so bad... It's just that horrible orange one! Thanks for the tips... I'll give them a go :)
x

I wasnt keen on the orange one, havent tried the other one yet. Its not the taste for me its the texture xx

I havent tried the bars just the shakes. How many calorws are they per bar can anyone tell me as the exante site does not show (that i can find)

My top tip is ... don't buy them and get Tesco ultraslim Raspberry bar instead!! I think all these meal replacement bars leave some kind of powdery aftertaste but the tesco bars are really chewy so a lot less noticeable.

oooh i may have to see about buying them, is the tesco ones cheaper then the exante ones?

£2.99 for a pack of 3 but they are sometimes on special offer. I would avoid the choc ones - just my opinion but they are a bit powdery. Raspberry bars have a yogurt coating and they smell lovely.

nutritional value of Tesco bars is very similar to exante ones. I've been replacing one exante meal with a tesco bar for several weeks now and haven't noticed any difference. You can't use Tesco shakes, though, as they contain sugar and so way more carbs.

i have just replaced my bars with tesco ones as i could not eat another exante they were making me gag i did give them 11 days so i did try but the texture and the powdery taste put me off , the tesco bars are so so much nicer

Ive tried the tesco chocolate ones and cant stand them lol. They didnt have any rasberry ones

But tesco bars definatley don't have any sugar? or much carbs? (I don't understand how to read food labels-it's so confusing!) I'm scared i'll come out of ketosis xx

The Bigwigs at Exante have said that their products can be replaced with one Tesco ultraslim bar every day, so that's good enough for me!!
Becky 1701 - you couldn't get the rasperry flavour ones because I think I may have bought up the entire UK stock, as was afraid I might not be able to get a hold of them every week. Sorry!!

Back