Hi everyone newbie here

Just wanted say hello to everyone just found this website. Im on the total solution just started today :eek: I am 5'10 and 17 stone 3lbs dont really know what my ideal weight should be? I am quite stocky so this takes abit out of it I think. Anyways hi again:D

Hi - hope you're finding it ok :) if you find the first days tough - stick at it- you'll soon get through. Drink lots and keep us posted on your losses :)
Good luck x

Hiya, starting exante tmrw. Have started n stopped lots of times. I am hoping this time I manage to stick to it. Good luck n keep us posted .

Hi truckerlad am also 5"10 and I weight 19st 5. Am hoping to lose 8 st 5. I am starting exante total tmrw. Keep me posted on ur progress. Good luck.

Hi thanks for the comments everyone, gd luck to you all aswell on 2nd day now lol

Hello! I started for the first time last week, on my 5th day now. I did find the second and third day a bit of a challenge, I had a banging headache but knew this was probably the first signs of ketosis. I feel ok now though! Crossing fingers that this gets the weight off, I can't see how it can't if followed 100%! Good luck with your weightloss!

Good luck truckerlad, I am staring on monday :)

Hi Truckerlad, Looking at the Lighter Life website, it looks like you could aim for 12st 6lbs for a healthy BMI, however if you do a lot of exercise and build up muscle then you would be better going by a size of clothes that you want to fit into as muscle weighs heavier so throw's out the BMI calc. Here's a link to their website for the calculator if your interested BMI Calculator | Calculate your Body Mass Index | LighterLife I think a lot of people think the BMI calc is a bit low. So I'm realisically aiming for a bit higher than my ideal weight. Good luck, I hope it's going well for you :)

Good luck! I have been 'trying' to start since last Thursday. Other half did and he is doing really well. Not sure why I keep putting it off, it's the excuses that got me like this in the first place!
I'm 19.0 and 5'10. I would like to get to around 12.5, so a long way to go.
Going to try and start tomorrow.
If at first you don't succeed try try again?
Good luck for your weigh ins and well done :)

Hi everyone and thanks for the encouragement :D

So its now Tuesday evening (Started saturday just gone) I am still 100% going in and doing 20 mins fitness evolded on the xbox with weights a day (missed yesterday) I started this weighting 17'3 stone I bought some scales sunday just weighted myself, I know your only meant to do it once a week but meh

So im now 16'7.5 stone so thats a 9.5lbs lost!!!! Seriously I mean thats just 4 days :D

So everyone keep it up:D

(Think i've worked that out right)
Can that be right?? :/

Last edited:
Well done Truckerlad!

Cherrypieness - I'm sure you'll get the motivation you want. You and are are about the same height and weight so I know how daunting the task is.

Good luck all! :D

Well done Truckerlad, that's fantastic! Guys tend to lose the weight much quicker than girls, so it's probably right. What game are you doing on xbox? I wondered if any of the fitness games were good...

It's fitness evolved 2012 one using Xbox kinetic its quite gd but think I might sign up local gym

I might have a look at that one. I had tried the demo for the biggest loser game, but I'm also probably going to join a gym!

Hello and welcome :) I'm on day 3 of a restart I'm doing ws as I go to the gym I do need some sort of food throughout the day or I feel so light headed . Hope ur all having a great day xxx

hi all hope everyone is doing well, so its Tuesday, a week and 3 days over 100% and im down to 16.1 stone :D

God knows how much more im going lose if i can stick i,t this is start 2 week out of 4 but definitely craving real food now lol

I am thinking of starting soon when I have the funds...did anyone buy the 4 week pack?

cheers peeps.

Fiona, I got the 4 week pack and its been fine :D

Back