Restart

I have returned to Exante nearly a year after my last time. Last year I lost 4 stone on Exante and have kept most of it off. I have now restarted with Exante to get rid of my final 4 stone for ever. I am going on holiday in 4 weeks and am doing this for the 4 weeks leading up to that then I will continue on my return. I am on day 3 today and have a bit of a headache but I know this will go soon and I will feel great. Good luck to everyone this week. :)

Good luck!!! I have been reading some threads because I am thinking of starting soon...will be reading for a wee while until I can afford to buy a bumper pack x

Hi everyone. I'm normally a CD girl but due to price and reading comments I thought I'd give Exante a go. My delivery will hopefully be with me on Tuesday so will continue using my CD until then. I hope I have made a good decision ..... Only time will tell. Any pointers anyone?

@ fatneds2go welcme on board again and congratulations for your mantainaing the weight u lost. @2bSlimma welcome to exante too te prices here are better than the CD prices. I think as long as u follow the diet 100% u will achieve the same results, i did CD as well befo, wether u will like the taste of the packs let us know as its an individual thing but i do enjoy the porridge and bars though they are not a good as the CD ones. gdluck im sure u wont regret it.

@ fatneds2go welcme on board again and congratulations for your mantainaing the weight u lost. @2bSlimma welcome to exante too te prices here are better than the CD prices. I think as long as u follow the diet 100% u will achieve the same results, i did CD as well befo, wether u will like the taste of the packs let us know as its an individual thing but i do enjoy the porridge and bars though they are not a good as the CD ones. gdluck im sure u wont regret it.

Thank u sliemox. They arrived and aren't too bad. Don't particularly care for the mushroom soup but will have to try and find a way to make it easier to drink and don't have porridge. Shakes are nice, had choc one today hot with sweetener as I made it bigger, it was lovely. I can use sweetex tablets can't I. I hope so as I've done it now Still struggling with nibbles, had one good day on Thursday when I was 100% good. Having said that I haven't eaten food food. Think it's going to be a daily struggle for me though I am conscious I may never get into ketosis!!!!! If I don't well I'll only have myself to BLAME.

Good luck! x

Good luck, I'm doing exante again but this time I plan on making my loses permanent and getting to a normal weight for the first time in my life.

Back