Just joined a gym

Le5ley

I just joined a gym on Wednesday and last night I went to a body combat class. I forgot how hard they are!!!! I was a bit scared that I would be light headed being on Total, so I took along a spare bar just in case, but I was perfectly fine (apart from being exhausted, scarlet and already feeling the muscles that are going to kill me tomorrow!!).

I'm glad I'm being more active though. I know that muscle burns calories more efficiently than normal so I should lose the weight more quickly! :)

U carnt beat a good bit of Exercise, I go to Aqua Fit 4 times a week and kick boxing and agree plenty of Energy so still no need for an extra bar x

I am sooooo sore!! :sigh: I think I need to get back into the gym to work the muscles again so that they loosen up :) I know the first class is the worst, so hopefully it should get a bit better from here.

Good for you Lesley. mere started a thread on the main Exante forum for Exante exercisers, you might find added inspiration there :) , I haven't got into the exercise yet but will soon.

Back