Bowels

Alia

Silver Member
:confused: This may probably be TMI but just want to know if this is considered normal. I've only been once since day one and it was hardly anything and nothing since - is that similar for everyone else

I've only been a few of times too.., apparently the bars are designed to help things along, and I think the pasta helped me cus since I ran out I've stopped going... It will just be like that cus we have changed from large amounts of food to basically a liquid diet so there's not really much to make up some poo!! Lol

I'm experiencing the same, have started adding some benefibre to my coffee and will have to take some dulcolax or similar. Esp at the beginning I don't think it's healthy, there must be still a fair amount clogged up (nice!), simply from eating normal food before starting exante. That has to go somewhere too :rolleyes:

constipation is very common im afraid, you can take psyllium husks or laxatives to help things along and make sure you drink 2-4 litres of water a day. my ibs causes me to be constipated at the best of times plus im on tramadol which is a nightmare for bunging you up so i have an ever ready supply of laxatives to hand lol

constipation is very common im afraid, you can take psyllium husks or laxatives to help things along and make sure you drink 2-4 litres of water a day. my ibs causes me to be constipated at the best of times plus im on tramadol which is a nightmare for bunging you up so i have an ever ready supply of laxatives to hand lol

Yes I've had a couple tubs of Benefibre which I have been adding, only I think I better get ... erm ... clearance before supplementing with fibre. Must get something tonight. I'm on tramadol too, not all the time, but when I am, oh my word, it's like trying to pass breeze blocks. So i sympathise with you Keely :eek:

Im on a big cocktail of drugs so think that may not be helping, I'm on co-codamol, sodium valporate and amitriptalin. Hope as I lose weight they can be reduced

breeze blocks pmsl. Codeine 'll do that to you too, blimey what a bunch of old crocks we are hey?! I wouldnt mind I'm only 34!!

Pmsl I creak when I move, think I'm ready for the scrap book or maybe some colonic irrigation might be the answer :D

NOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T DO IT!!
I had colonic irrigation once and it was embarassing, uncomfortable and made me feel sick. Plus the woman that did itt was really weird she kept saying things like "ooh look at lovely bit of poo coming down the tube now, thats a beauty " wtf? I was scarred for life lol

I had colonic irrigation once and it was embarassing, uncomfortable and made me feel sick. Plus the woman that did itt was really weird she kept saying things like "ooh look at lovely bit of poo coming down the tube now, thats a beauty " wtf? I was scarred for life lol

OMG! I'd have been mortified lol can't actually imagine being lay there with a tube up my (__Y__) with some woman admiring my poops ewwwww

pmsl just spat chocolate shake all over my tablet screen!!

ahahahahahahaha I actually LOL'd so much...

"oohhh im guessing some one had sweetcorn for dinner last night eh??" hahahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha! Omg. Hilarious!

What a creepy woman!

hahaha that made me laugh so much. I've considered having colonic irrigation in the past as I have IBS and it's supposed to help with that, but never plucked up the courage to do it.

I take Dulcolax most evenings before bed, but they do recommend the psyllium husks, you can get them in capsule form if you dont fancy the powder.

What a funny thread.....I have gone the other way to you ladies, and when I need to go, it helps if I am close to the bathroom. But I don't think (hope) it will last

shrimp you have no idea how lucky you are
Ive got farmers the size of bloody watermelons

right then, now i fear i have completely lowered the tone of this thread i shall bid you all a very good night, and talk to you to tomorrow (if they dont ban me lol) xxx

What a funny thread.....I have gone the other way to you ladies, and when I need to go, it helps if I am close to the bathroom. But I don't think (hope) it will last

I was the same for about the first 3 weeks, but it doesnt last unfortunately.

Back