Cherry Coke Zero

Alia

Silver Member
Been to asda today and coke is on offer for £2 for 8 (bargain) but of course they had sold out of coke zero but had cherry coke zero - any one know if its allowed?

Apparently so,, I've check the ingredients and they are the same, I've had a couple of cans and still in ketosis.

Apparently so,, I've check the ingredients and they are the same, I've had a couple of cans and still in ketosis.

I thought as much thanks hun x

this has made me so happy hahaha the simple things in life! going to have it as a treat on saturday :)

My asda is pants!!! Didnt have any dr pepper zero or cherry coke zero =(

I stopped myself drinking coke zero as i was having to much, but im defiantly going to treat myself to a can on cherry coke zero!!

Lol no it doesn't count towards your water intake!!

You need the water to flush out the burnt off fat and bad bits!! Make a rule that your not allowed and coke zero or anything until you have had your 2 litres minimum!!!

Is there a limit to amount of coke we can drink a day?? Theres 3 lil supermarkets all really close to my flat & non seem stock it!!!!!!!

Is there a limit to amount of coke we can drink a day?? Theres 3 lil supermarkets all really close to my flat & non seem stock it!!!!!!!

I personally would not have more than 2 a day although as of yet I have not had one at all while on Exante and I was a total full fat coke addict. Think the amount I consumed more than added to my weight problem :(

The only time I have any form of cola is when I'm out on the lash. Luckily I'm not that much of a fan of fizzy drinks anyway. I never stock it in my house at least.
and since I am allowing my social life to take a temporary nose dive, I'm not going out for at least 6 weeks.
i am literally sticking to exante and lots of water for the duration which I think is the key. My results are already seemingly good so my advice is try to go cold turkey! Water only :)

I actually normally a squash drinker but cos of restriction I've gone for the zeros. .is there actually a limit and why?

I don't see why coke zero wouldn't count. Tea, coffee and sparkling water so why not?

There was someone on here a while back who drank 1 to 2 litres of coke zero a day (not recommended) cos she couldn't stomach water. Did her losses no harm at all

The water recommendation is stop you getting dehydrated On conventional diets you get water naturally from food we don't which is why all the Vlcds are strict about fluids :)

I don't see why coke zero wouldn't count. Tea, coffee and sparkling water so why not?

There was someone on here a while back who drank 1 to 2 litres of coke zero a day (not recommended) cos she couldn't stomach water. Did her losses no harm at all

The water recommendation is stop you getting dehydrated On conventional diets you get water naturally from food we don't which is why all the Vlcds are strict about fluids :)

2 ltrs of coke! Blinking hell! I never understand how someone can say they don't like or can't stomach water, it's what we are designed to drink! What would they have done 500 years ago? Die of dehydration or drink water. I think come isn't meant to count towards your water intake because its so bad for you and they don't want to encourage it. Where as sparkling water tea and coffee aren't so bad in comparison.

Coke* lol sorry autocorrection. That sounds really naughty haha x

Well of course coke is not great but its nice to break up water..I do love water..for some reason It tastes even better in morning lol

Back