Day 1 starts tomorrow! :)

Zoey's_Mommy

Silver Member
Hi! This is going to be my second attempt on succeeding with Exante. I've tried it late last year but the will power wasn't good enough and I've only managed up to day 3. Having a new baby - and looking after one, 24/7 - just isn't the easiest task in the world. I know, I know.. I can come up with a long list of good excuses but I won't be doing that as I am determined to succeed this time around - no matter what! :)

I've received my bumper pack about two weeks ago but I kept on pushing my new start date to a later date as I was too hesitant to start. I was totally convinced I wouldn't succeed if I start with a heavy heart and an exhausted body (talk about too much stress!).

Anyway, I got a little break from it all and so I am officially starting my journey to a better - and happier - me. I know it won't be easy and I will be needing all the support I can get. It would surely be nice if some of you guys out there would join me in this beautiful challenge to a healthier lifestyle.

Wish me luck! :)

Goodluck Zoeys mummy Stick it out for the first wk and the results will spur u on for the next week and so on. Remember ita all mind over matter and the bad food tastes so much better in your mind so keep than in their!

Keep us all updated :)

NatNat81, you're an angel! I was on my way to postponing (again) the whole thing and just find another convenient day to start (again) because I am really hungry. There's a lot of "good stuff" in the fridge ? Maybe I'll just go and get myself a glass of water. Hopefully, it will help. Don't wanna do another 'day 1' again tomorrow. Thanks for saving the day! ?

Ooops! I was supposed to have some smileys there but they didn't appear quite right. Anyway, just wanna say thanks again for coming to the rescue, NatNat81! :)

Day 1, done! :)

Back