Waiting for packs

Hi I wanted to introduce myself while I am waiting for my Exante packs to arrive! I done Lighter Life Last year got to 12 st 10 (so close to target) went off the rails and I'm back up to 18 st 5 (GRR) After a year of trying every other diet under the sun I realised the only diet to ever work for me was a VLCD so after lots of research I have chosen Exante!!

Without the weekly meetings I'm hoping to make some friends on here to get me through it :D I'm getting married in about 18 months and absolutely want to look my best by then... I know it's a while off but there is no time like the present!!

So Hi :bighug:

Hi ruby, I think you have made the right choice especially where your purse is involved. LL=£70 per week, Exante = £25 per week. That is a lot of money for some so called Councillor to tell you what you already know, eg you are overweight because you eat too much of the wrong things, oh and drink plenty of water!!
If you can motivate yourself then you will succeed. You have done it before so no reason why you cannot do it again.
Well done on making the decision to try again. I hope it goes well for you. :D

Thanks Drawboy69 Yeah the counsellors really weren't very inspiring and I almost dreaded going every week especially the nearer I got to target!! Who needs meetings if you have online support... at least online is when you actually need it not just once a week to watch a dvd with Dr Hilary Jones spout some nonsense!! :D

Hi Ruby,

Just want to wish you good luck. Im also waiting for my packs to arrive (ordered this morning). Never done this diet before so Im super excited to start :)

Let us know how you get on :D

Hello!!! Ooh it will be exciting to start at the same kind of time as someone else :D Have you got much to lose? i can't wait to get started now!! X

Hello everybody I am re starting as I have found it really hard to get in the swing of things but hopefully I am on the right track. Really need a diet buddy also did LL kept what I lost off but stopped before reaching target now want to push on and lose the last chunk

Hi Tracey H28 we are in the same boat. good luck with your journey

Ive got 5 and a half stone to lose before getting back to pre-pregnancy weight (My boy is nearly 5 now so Im not doing so great haha!). Hoping to drop two stone by xmas :)

Thank you xx I would like to break the back of it before Christmas two stone would have me very happy and very nearly at my fighting weight

Hello everybody I am re starting as I have found it really hard to get in the swing of things but hopefully I am on the right track. Really need a diet buddy also did LL kept what I lost off but stopped before reaching target now want to push on and lose the last chunk
. Aw see I didn't keep it off I just went crazy as I'd never been so thin before! 100% I won't do that again :) I'll be your diet buddy! I'm going to need everyone on here :D x

The support has kept me going this week. That and I wrote a list of all the reasons I want to be slim we will get there and feel super for Christmas

Still waiting for these blummin packs! Have you got yours now Ruby? I just wanna get stuck in now.

Christmas is gonna be awesome, in addition to the festivities we will be significantly lighter! Think I may do AAM over the xmas period :)

Sorry AAM is add a meal. Referring to when you have a break and add conventional food to your daily allowance. Just trying to decide when to do this, but should probably wait until my packs/info arrives. Jumping the gun a bit there haha!

Ooo enjoy! I have severe food envy today :-/
My last supper on tues was a Chinese and a whole bottle of rose to myself. You can see why i need to be on this diet right??!

Most people don't do the AAMW, Exante have to advise to do this but most don't they just do total for however long. Last time I was on it I never did an AAMW as I thought it may have an adverse effect, I didn't want to risk going off the rails. I don't intend to do it this time either, I will only do it a couple of weeks before Xmas if I decide I'm not going to do total over Xmas. I may though just stay total & then have Xmas lunch and the odd meal, this way I'll get back on it more easily. I find it hard to restart again if I come off altogether. Everyone has their own way, just thought I'd let you know about the AAMW.

Thats good to know, so I have some really flexible options there. Thanks Catscratch. I think maybe just have xmas dinner then straight back on it, like you i find restarting the hardest.

Back