Help!!!!!!

Hi guys,

So tomorrow night OH and I have been invited to OHs mums; she does the most amazing food and I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to resist a plate. I've lost half a stone in my first week and I'd never forgive myself if I fell off the wagon and couldn't get back on.

Suggestions? Ideas? Inspirational speeches?

Thanks guys :)

06/11; 18st 3lb
09/11; 17st 12lb -5lb

Hi Smiler, that's a toughie. I would say that in my experience the thought of lovely food is often better than the actual food tastes when you have it. I've had the occasional treat and a) it's not tasted as amazing as I thought it would and b) I am kicking myself afterwards for eating it. So my advice would be that if you can avoid the food do and you'll feel very proud of yourself - especially when it comes to weigh day. But, if you really can't avoid it stick with protein and avoid carbs - including alcohol! Don't undo the amazing work you have done so far. Trust me, it feels fantastic to be losing weight every week and fitting into smaller clothes - I'd rather have that long lasting feeling than the momentary pleasure of a nice dinner. Good luck xx

I'm reminding myself that this is the longest I've lasted since my first go and that it'll be a shame to waste it all now, I'm thinking about taking a shake or a bar with me. I have been having a can of tuna instead of my third supplement everyday, it works out a bit lower in calories but mentally I can't get over not chewing anything! I'm hoping I can get in to a jumper dress at Christmas, I'll just have to keep reminding myself that I've done really well and it isn't forever! Xxx

06/11; 18st 3lb
09/11; 17st 12lb - 5lb lost
13/11; 17st 9lb - 7lb lost
** Half a stone! :) **

Back