Perfectly Clear

Alia

Silver Member
Good morning ladies hope every one is doing well on their chosen plans. Quick question, I remember a long while back that someone made a list of allowed drinks. Are we allowed the perfectly clear red apple?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    756.8 KB · Views: 144
I drink the flavoured sparkling water from Asda and Tesco. Pear and elderflower is delicious from Tesco - they are flavoured with sucralose nil carbs.

Anything that's diet and does not have sugar /v low or nil carbs won't affect your weight loss - best to stick to still or sparkling water based drinks though not diet cokes etc as I find they hinder weight loss

I drink the flavoured sparkling water from Asda and Tesco. Pear and elderflower is delicious from Tesco - they are flavoured with sucralose nil carbs.

Anything that's diet and does not have sugar /v low or nil carbs won't affect your weight loss - best to stick to still or sparkling water based drinks though not diet cokes etc as I find they hinder weight loss

Actually, that's not entirely correct. First of all, sucralose is a sweetener, not a flavour. And it's not completely true that any diet drink is ok to have and won't affect weight loss. What makes a diet drink suitable or less suitable is the acid it contains. It's the citric acid in drinks that can slow down weight loss as it may affect ketosis and does so in many people. So Diet Coke is not a good drink choice for some people as it contains citric acid like most low calorie soft drinks. Coke zero on the other hand has malic acid in it and is a better choice. This drink that Alia is asking about has malic acid instead of citric as well. It's your choice Alia, of course. I personally try and steer clear of diet drinks because they are so sweet that they make me crave sweet foods.

Back