Bulllion + soup

Aiven

I cannot stomach tomato and basil soup and was wondering if i could mix it with bullion. Has anybody tried that before? Did that work or would it have far too much flavour?

I cant abide any of the soups hun so not really the person to ask but i can say bouillon can be added probably on a less is more basis as its really quite strong. Try it, you may like it x

I cant abide any of the soups hun so not really the person to ask but i can say bouillon can be added probably on a less is more basis as its really quite strong. Try it, you may like it x

So there is no issue with adding it? I am not sure how much we can mess with those meals...

Well, if you can have two or three bouillons in the day, then why can't you just put some in your soup instead? Just make sure you don't have it as well as the drinking bouillon but take it out of your daily "allowance". You can add herbs and spices to your soup as well. I quite like spicy food so I add lots of white pepper, garlic and some fresh herbs as well sometimes.

Well, if you can have two or three bouillons in the day, then why can't you just put some in your soup instead? Just make sure you don't have it as well as the drinking bouillon but take it out of your daily "allowance". You can add herbs and spices to your soup as well. I quite like spicy food so I add lots of white pepper, garlic and some fresh herbs as well sometimes.

I know that it seemed like a silly question but they are so strict about the way you prepare your meals as they may lose the nutritious value that it is best to be safe then sorry.

Back