Restarting after Christmas

alicimo

I've been on the exante diet before and managed to lose just over a stone in a month but after my birthday gave up, I managed to maintain the weight loss and when I went travelling in August went down to 14st exactly! (2.4st off original weight), but have put it back on and am up to 15.7.... the weight I was before I left (thankfully havent gained any of the exante weight loss)

anyway, on December 27th I am absolutely determined to go through with it and get the results I've wanted!
Wish me luck!

Hey ill do it with you babe! I was about 15st about two years ago and got down to 12,5 and now I'm back to 14 I want to get back down ! Why don't we be do it together x

Hi both!

Firstly good luck with your journeys! I'm sure you can do it!

I have just come off Exante for the Xmas period. Have been doing it for the last 4 weeks and have lost almost 2 stone. I'll be restarting in the New Year some point during Jan to hopefully undo any gain from Xmas and more!!!

Have a lovely Christmas - enjoy yourselves and see you in the New Year for some good news stories I hope!!!!

X

Hey!!! Don't suppose there's room for one more on a little buddy up? I'm starting on 1st Jan but looking forward to it! I know I'm good with very restrictive diets but after a while I do start to get complacent and easily tempted!! Hoping we can spur each other on xxx

Hi guys,
I'm completely new to Exante, having just ordered my first pack.
I've done the usual Slimming World, Weight Watchers and began Lipotrim but personal issues got in the way and I found myself back at square one.
This next year however I plan to hopefully lose around 5 stone so I can finally enjoy a summer without having to wear jeans and long sleeve tops for the longevity of it.
I stumbled across this post and as you have all done it before I hope you can help me along, at least at the beginning as I'm a newbie haha.
I WILL MAKE A CHANGE IN 2014
I'm intrigued to know what made this particular diet successful for you?
Hoping you'll help me along abit,
Cat xxx

Hi guys

it looks like we are at very similar starting points.
i did exante over a year ago before my wedding and lost 17lbs in 4 weeks. Luckily didn't put too much back on but I'm currently 15st 8lbs.
im going to start again on 1st Jan.
I've got my basket full and ready to order.
they didn't have all of these meals last time so I'm hoping they might make it easier as I missed having hot food. I couldn't stomach the soups so I hope the meals are edible!

good luck everyone. Keep updating on your progress, it's really helpful to have buddies.

Hi all of you. I hope you do well on your exante jouneys. I've been doing it a while but have been completely off track for about 3 weeks. I'm planning to restart on 2nd January and will be going 100% TS. I find reading everyone else's diaries, updating my own daily and taking part in challenges all help motivate me. I think it's because I enjoy keeping up with others on the forum and feel I have to account for myself more if I keep a record in my diary and on the weekly weigh in forum.

Hello sorry no reply I dont t get notifications for this app! I'm starting tomorrow properly as I'm so hungover today haha !

Anyone's frees to join ! I'm dreading it! But it gives you that head start then I'll be motivated to keep it off with the gym!

Happy new to all you ladies xxx

Keep going guys!!! Xoxo

Hey. I'm starting exante tomorrow too. It's my first time on a Vlc, I'm a little bit nervous about it. I have a holiday booked in March and I want too lose as much as possible before then.

I'm going to use TS and then start adding exercise next week. Cycling to work and back each day which is about 10 miles.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy new year and good luck with your journey. I'm hung over too today!

Hello everyone :)

I too am starting today - I lost a bit last year but have put most of it back on :(

I am planning on moving back home to Australia in August and I want to be comfortable and confident when I am strutting my stuff on the beach! I have never done TS longer than 10 days so I really hope I can maintain this for at least 12 weeks.

Good luck everyone - hope 2014 is amazing for you all :)

Debs.

Good luck Debs!

Happy new year everyone.
ive changed my start date to Monday 6th as still too many Xmas treats in the house for me to avoid.
I am strangely looking forward to it, although I'm worried I won't like the meals as I couldn't stand the soup when I did it last time. I really hope they are good as need something warm to eat for my evening meal.
good luck in your first week!

Good idea wait until all the treats have gone hun. I'm starting today and I've got two weeks before I go back to uni so hope to be in the swing of it by then! Wanting to loose a stone by feb so will be adding exercise in when back at halls at the gym is next door to us so don't really have an excuse ! I have loads to use up before I can buy anymore ! I usually just have shakes but hate the banana and strawberry haha!

Wish me luck ladies!
Starting at 14 stone 5ft 6 size 14/16
My goal is to get to a size 10/12 by summer when I graduate
X

Keep going guys!!! Xoxo

I'm starting my diet today. I'm nervous however happy that I won't have to see this weight when I step on the scales in a weeks time

How's everyone getting on?? I started on Monday again after a break over Christmas. Finding it quite tough at the moment especially with so much Xmas junk food hanging around the house! lol

Nevermind - I am motivated! Hope you all are too :D x

Back