Back again

moshermum

Hi everyone
So I've been back and forth on here and have had previous success on VLCD, but always end up putting it back on. I used Exante last year and had success for a while, but then became ill, and was eventually diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis :( ..... but I really do need to loose weight as I am feeling so heavy, my poor joints hurt. So I am giving it another go and am praying it wont aggravate my UC.

Anyway, I have the last few Christmas naughties to finish and then I will be back on TS... new things to eat since last time. I have purchased the winter warmer pack, so will be trying all the new meals

Good luck to everyone

Good luck hun x

Happy new year. Welcome back and good luck with your restart.

Thank you ladies,
Well I'm through day 1, it hasn't been too hard and I have enjoyed the new packs. I had the apple & cinnamon porridge, shepherds pie and choc shake today. Just getting used to all the water again - running to the loo every five minutes is a pain. I will need to keep an eye on my digestive system, but hopefully it should be ok.

Hopefully I wont be too hungry tomorrow...

I'm going to see if I can find my diary posts I did last year and update it, I found it quite useful last time.

Nice to be back in the community

Great to have you back Moshermum - best of luck for day 2 tomorrow and well done on getting thru day 1 -I always think that's the worst day and it's such a big change to eating habits for me x

How's it all going?

Well done for starting over again.

Hi all and good luck with your new starts!

I'm back after a break over Christmas - lost 26lb during Nov/Dec so I'm back to pick up where I left off and chip away at a bit more! I did put on some of what I lost over Xmas but I figured it was better than putting extra on top of what I was originally if I hadn't have lost the weight!!

Finding it hard going back to these sachets after such lovely food over the Xmas period but have to face it! I've just had a banana shake which I do like. Got Veggie soup and Spag Bol for dinner tonight. I've decided to try the Total Plus diet this time round so i've been adding 100cals of veg to every evening meal. So far so good and I always feel really full after :)

Good luck everyone - we can crack this!

Back