New to Exante

chris8391

Hi all,

I'm new to diets and Exante but am planning on starting on Mon the 6th of Jan. The food arrived the other day and i have some Ketostiks on order Hoping to do 7 weeks and see how things go.

Start weight 110Kg
Start BMI 30.88

Welcome Chris and good luck with your exante journey.

Start day tommorow. Hoping to lose 15Kg, I started running about 6 months ago and lost about 9Kg by running 3-5 miles 2-4 times a week. I have put 2 Kg back on over christmas. Just a bit worried how i will get on with the running in the first week on TS.

Good luck for tomorrow. You might be better leaving the running for the first couple of weeks because you'll only be having 600 calories and might start burning muscle instead of fat.

Hi Chris, I too have my pack and intend to start tomorrow! Will weigh in the morning!
Would love to tag along and share the ups and downs with you!
:)

Forgot to say I am usually a runner too, but haven't run for about 8 weeks as just settling in to a new job, plan to get the first week under my belt before running! As I gather the first 4 days can be pretty rough!

Hi there Tiggytoo,

Day 1 has started, thinking of a short run tommorow morning. Will see how it feels and take it from there. Will let you know how it feels.

Good on you! I will be really interested in how you feel running on day one, braver than me! lol

Morning all!

Day one** 13st 12lbs More than I had hoped!

Onwards and downwards! lol

Well Day 2 and i went for the run. 3.8Km in 26 mins felt ok during the run. watch this space for any after effects.

Well about 5 1/2 hours since my run and still feel ok. Will hopefully get a similar run done tomorrow.

Last edited:
Well done Chris! Hoping to be able to run Saturday, depending on whether I have got rid of the virus I have!

First day all good so far....! banana shake & fruit and nut bar, soup next!

You are both very good doing the running. So many viruses around at the moment Tiggy, hope you see the back of it soon.

Thanks Susie, it is on the way out. (famous last words):)

Thanks Susie

Morning all.... day 2. :)
Off to work armed with paracetamol..... just in case! :cool:

Good luck tigertoo. I needed 1 500mg paracetamol this morning but feel fine now, just done another run and feel good.

Well done on the run Chris, will defo do one on saturday!
Took one paracetamol around lunch time, as a bit of a headache.

I ordered some Ketone test strips which arrived today so will use one tomorrow!

Looking forward to my soup!

Has anyone tried spag bol? Its on offer at the moment and thought might try it!

My wife had the spag bol tonight, and she said "It was fine".

I made it up with a little less water than recommended but had to add the rest in as it cooked as it was starting to dry out a little.

Back