Hello!! Another January newbie

chase

Hi Everyone,
I'm starting on Exante total dolour ion tmrw.
I haven't weighed myself yet but seriously lost control of my weight last year going from a size 10 to 16 so would like to shrink back down and get my sparkle back, I just don't feel like me anymore!
Anyway I'll update on first day tmrw and get a ticket set up! Think it's gonna be a long journey but I intend to enjoy it!
Hopefully I'll get lots of support from new and experienced Exante people!

Hi Chase. Good luck for tomorrow.

Thanks! I will be so much happier once I get into a routine and start seeing some losses! I'm dreading stepping on scales tmrw, I hope I'm not bigger than I'm expecting.

The first few days are the hardest but you get a fantastic weight loss at the end of the first week!

Welcome to the forum chase. You will get lots of support & advice on here. Good luck

Lol you are well stocked up on stuff then. Pain killers are a must cos you might get some headaches in the early days, Feeling cold is another downside in the early days so have some warm drinks too. You can mix some shakes with hot water & coffee, all depends on your taste really. The main thing is to keep yourself occupied so that you can avoid temptation. Once the first week is over & you see the weight loss it gets easier, Just stay focused & try not to stray of the diet. Reading the posts on here is also a good source of motivation. You could try some bullion to drink, makes a change to water

Last edited:
Thanks, I have a dog so she is gonna be walked so much to keep me busy and a pile of Lego models to build for my son!
I'm gonna do everything it takes to stick to it 100%, I'm kinna an all or nothing person. I've got chocolate shakes so planning to have them as hot chocolate to keep me cosy.
Hope everyone who has started it already is staying focuses.

Hi Chase. You're clearly focused and that's half way there. I'm sure you'll do really well. Why don't you sign up for some of the challenges. I find that helps.

Good Luck
I was a newbie on the diet too, its my 5th day today and so far so good, the first 3 days are hard, i wont lie but after that it gets easier.
Good luck Again xx

Thanks, I'm at the end of my Day 1 and it's been fine but last couple of hrs I've had such a bad ache. Hitting my bed im early night!
Glad to hear it gets easier, thanks x

Start Weight: 194lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Total Loss so far:
1st goal - get thru day 1
2nd goal - get thru week
3rd goal - lose 14lbs

Hi Chase. Well done for today. I'm going to bed soon too. Couldn't sleep last night so really tired.

Hi Chase, good luck with Exante. I've started mine today so just feeling my way along at the moment...

Hi Chase. How is it going? I've just had 4 days of food chaos but I'm back today.

Back