Bars during the first week?

Hi, just wondering if it's ok to have any bars during the first week? I know with CD it says not to at first.

Just could do with having one today for convenience more than anything else (I'm on day 2). Have ordered a shaker but it hasn't arrived yet!

Don't want to Jeopardise going into ketosis!!

Hey, yes you can have the bars on the first week. The bars and other products are all the same in their nutrition and make up so it's no difference. I had to have the bars from day 1 with being on the road a lot. Never affected me. And the chocolate orange is yum!

Good luck on your start!

maybe this is a silly question but I got 2 bars free today with my delivery of exante... are the bars a meal replacement... like i can have porridge for breakfast, bar for lunch and a meal for dinner??

Thanks! I did read your replies before, just did have time to write back. I went for the choc orange bar for lunch :) Assuming the porridge and bar for lunch should be ok? Is the porridge nice btw? I didn't order any...

Sent from my C6833 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes the bars are a meal replacement. So porridge for breakfast and a bar for lunch is fine.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The bars are a great way to make sure you stick to the diet I find - especially for those of us who are out and about a fair bit, or working where you don't have facilities to prep a soup/meal pack etc.

I've often had 2 bars in one day before and it's made absolutely no difference to my weight loss. In fact, there is not really a day that goes by when I don't have a bar as one of my 3 options. As BeeBeeSee said above, the nutritional make-up is very similar across the board so it shouldn't matter what you choose.

As with everything though, everyone reacts differently to diets so just assess your weight-loss and adjust to what you think is best :)

Good luck with your journey - these boards are great for support so keep checking in!

TTFN!

Back