Back for the ?????'th time!

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
Decided to take the plunge and give the whole diet thing another go, I've done all the diets in the past and do really well and then give up however this time I'm not giving up, I really can't afford to or otherwise I'm just never going to change.

I started on Exante on Monday and this evening have weighed myself for the first time and I was 17st 2lb so I've just done a guess of a starting weight of 17st 7lb.

I look forward to getting to know people and seeing less of them ;)

Katie xx

Good Luck Katie,

Good luck Katie x

Welcome to the forum Katie. Hope you have a good 1st week. Come on here regularly for support

Hi Katie, good luck with exante, sounds like you're right on track already xx

Good luck Katie! You've made the initial step of deciding you want to lose some weight so that's a great start. Now comes the hard part in sticking to it!!!! ;)

We all have faith in each other and I find that checking in regularly on these forums helps as you see and hear about other peoples weight loss and it does spur you on to try and keep up!

If you have any questions, let us know - we're not experts but we can sure give you some real life information on what works for each of us :)

Good luck with your first week - if you can master that, you can do anything! :) x

Thanks all, day 4 done now and feeling fine, thanks for the welcomes ;)

Well done Katie you're doing great x

Still going strong, today has been fine though I've not drank enough water - saying that I'm looking forward to a can of coke zero later :)

must have had had an energy burst earlier as I hoovered through when I had no intentions do doing so, long may it last :eek:

Am am looking forward to stepping on the scales in the next few days and seeing a 16, it's been a while lol

Good luck xxx

Going strong Katie, well done

Hi Katie. You're doing really well. Good luck for your weigh in on Monday.

Thanks Lynne, had a good day today and feeling fine, hoping that it stays this way :)

Hope that alls going well for you and I love the photo in your signature, very true!

I just hope noone thinks the picture is of me!

Lol not a chance especially when you look so glam on your avatar pic :)

Lol. Thanks Katie.

Thanks Minnie, plan for today is to go for a nice long walk with the dog, going to be a slow one as we are taking our grandchildren but we should be out for a couple of hours so that will help on the exercise front.

have a good day everyone ;)

Back