micro wave the soup?

boo.radley

Hi there, does anyone know if its ok for me to microwave the exante soup? Boiling a kettle just doesn't seem to get it hot enough so I was going to zap it - bad idea????? Thanks for the help in advance :)

Why don't you make it with the boiling water and then ding cupboard it for a minute. Cant see it hurting, put maybe cover on it to stop it going everywhere. :)

Hi, I micro the soup, I make it up with 300mls boiling water in jug, then put in microwave for 1.5 mins. Just make sure its a large enuf jug or put in a covered container, its still nice and thick with 300mls water

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I make mine up with cold water in the shaker to get it well mixed then pop it in the Microwave to heat. People go on about killing the goodness but to my mind the porridge and the meals go in there.

Same with me - I make it up with the 250ml of boiling water, then zap it in the microwave for 1.5mins.

I tried it without and like you said, it wasn't hot enough and felt somewhat lacking in something. At least by chucking it in the microwave, it thickens it up a bit and is piping hot!

Go for it!

I don't see a problem with microwaving it as people are saying you microwave the porridge and soups, so biggy, do what you thinks best :)

Back