Life after total solution...

jamien

Hello all - I'm 12 days in to Total Solution and on the 24th I'll have to start my 'food week'.

I'm down from 17stone 1, to 15stone 10 and can't believe how much better I look, feel, clothes fit etc...all the incentive I need to keep going is right there.

My question is for people who have got into this further than I have - on your food week, did you treat yourself or remain incredibly disciplined?

I am hoping to be at 15st dead by that point (target weight) and so I might actually come off it completely and use my food week to start a normal diet/regular exercise.

What do people think?

I can't help sorry as I've never done a food week, am sure someone who can advise will be along soon though.

Well done on your loss so far.

Sorry to tell you but if you follow the guidelines 100% it's not much extra food at all. But obviously, it's up to you how you manage your own dieting!!

Just copied this from the Exante website...

Low Calorie Week

During your Low Calorie Week, you can still have 3 Exante Diet meal replacement products a day, but you must also include at least 201 calories of conventional food, or if you wish to abstain from conventional food for longer then a milk allowance of 201 kcal is suitable. At the end of the week either go back to Total Solution if you want to lose more weight or try one of the other Solutions if you are ready to stabilise your weight loss. Read more about how the Low Calorie Week works .

Well done on the amazing loss so far btw!!

Thanks both!

I think I've decided I'm going to go closer to 1200 calories a day in my food week - protein and leafy greens to stay in ketosis (if possible) but also build up the exercise.

I feel I'm doing well - but I feel I'm going to run out of drive faaairly soon, so I need something to look forward to!

Back