5th Time Lucky!!!! Day 2

TamMK

Hello

This is my 5th time on Exante:

1st time I lasted 9 days,
2nd time I lasted 4 days,
3rd time I lasted 7 days
4th time I lasted half a day!!!! :break_diet:

But I am determined this time, I have 4 weeks before I have to put on a swimsuit and I don't want that sinking feeling in 4 weeks when I check out my bum and tum in the mirror and think "I should have stuck to it".

I have just the chocolate shakes because they are my favourite and my hubby and I are doing it together (although he has less will-power than me, so maybe not a good thing!). I will succeed and I will get back into those jeans that I love.

Hi Tam and welcome.

4 weeks is no time, you can do this and it will be 5th time lucky :) Just get over the first few days and then the rest will pass by in no time, good luck!

Thanks Katie,:thankyou:

It's the watching the kids eat their tea that's the killer :cry:especially when there's some left over!! Maybe need to do my exercise DVD while their eating rather than stare at them like the dog does :drool:

Good luck this time TamMK, you can do it :) and you'll be so pleased you did when you put your cossie on

Are you going anywhere nice on your hol?

Thanks Katie,:thankyou:

It's the watching the kids eat their tea that's the killer :cry:especially when there's some left over!! Maybe need to do my exercise DVD while their eating rather than stare at them like the dog does :drool:

I have had to shout at my 2 to make sure they throw any leftovers straight in the bin. Not a bad thing anyway as it saves my time when I come to do the dishes.

Last edited:
Hi Jelliebellies, I am going to Sunparks, which is the Belgium equivalent of Centreparcs (but a fraction of the price) 5 days of living in a swimming costume......eek!

Struggling this evening, too many food adverts on tv :(
Although my double choc bars arrive tomorrow which I'm hoping are as good as they look, anyone tried them?

I've got the double choc bars, I find them to be very sweet but I've put them in the freezer and they do taste better out of there for some reason.

ooh i think i'll have to look into that, i love the idea of centreparcs but can't warrant that price lol.
Did you enjoy the bars? i'm ordering some this time to try can't wait and come meal packs which i'm really dubious about hehe

I'm loving the meal packs so far, I've had the chilli, shepherds pie and spag Bol and I'm really surprised at how much I like them - plus I think they'll get me used to smaller portions than a shake will.

Back