Newbie alert!!

vicky89

Hey everyone!!

It's so exciting to see how you're all getting on!! Especially as I am ready to start in the morning!

Just finished a week on lipotrim, but found it very boring!! So hopefully this will be better!!

I am aiming to lose 2 stone by my birthday in march (11st now! ) so fingers crossed I can stick to this!

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Vicky
Xxx

Hi Vicky and welcome - hope it's all going well for you.

Hey good luck I'm a noob too and so far so good!

Hi Vicky,

Hope it's going well for you. I'm on Day 4 and it's getting easier already. I have lost weight on a VLCD in the past, and only regained some of it over the years. I am a firm believer in VLCDs! Just ask any questions on here as they arise. I find looking through other people's messages really motivating and helpful as well.

Best of luck!

Tammy

Hi Vicky!

I'm also new to exante and started yesterday. I also want to lose 2 stone by March so I will look forward to reading ur updates :) x

Hi Vicki
I started exante for the first time in 4 weeks ago, I started at 10st12 and want to get down to 8st by time I go to Ibiza at the beginning of May, so in similar boat to you. If you stick to it you will loose it by March, Iv lost 12 pounds in 4 weeks, although I think I could have done better but I cheated a few times.

Good luck :) x

You sound like I have similar goals to me! I hope I can do aswell as u x

Welcome Vicky! I am just going into day 6 TS. I look forward to your updates. Good luck! xx

Back