Journey to being comfortable

Lupin1

Not going to lie, I hate how I look at the moment. A man who works in a lab most of the days, a tight lab coat preventing me from turning without it hugging the side of my belly :( But now I am ready for this journey, a journey that will hopefully change my life for the good. As you may have noticed from my profile I am a 25 year old male Hematologist who is starting Exante Total solution tomorrow. I have always lacked motivation and i think thats what brought me here. Good Luck All.

Kik: lupin123

Week 1 -

Good luck, the first few days are the hardest but once those scales start to drop it's an amazing feeling.

Good luck Lupin1. You sound as though you are ready to start this so just go for it!! Take one day at a time and stick with it, it really does work!!

Hey, welcome and good luck. It will take determination, there's no doubt. But you will see results fast and you will feel so much more comfortable in your lab coat in no time! :)
Also, I would suggest that you start a diary thread and come on it every day to ramble a bit about your day and challenges and successes, I can tell you it has saved me from many a stumble, being able to vent and get support on there.

Hi Lupin. How's it going so far?

Back