Bars..

smidge87

Rubenesque
Sorry if this has been mentioned but since I last did exante I can't see any mention of only having 1 bar in a day.. So can I have 3 a day now??

Hi Smidge. Welcome back.

Hi Smidge. I was but had a really bad week last week. Are you going to do your diary again? I find it helps.

I think I might actually, this week will be a tough one so I know I'll need support. Luckily for me my OH is on the journey too this time :)

I think it must really help when your partner - or even anyone - is doing the journey with you. You can both motivate and hold each other to account.

Lol exactly, 3 days in he is wavering already so I have to be strong to keep him on track!!

Men are just SO weak!

LOL!! I did say to him "don't you sympathise with me now how hard it was for 3 months non stop" but he still thinks his 3 days is some sort of achievement. I give him a week ;)

Hiya, has he done a VLCD before? If not just emphasise it does get easier after day 3 as hopefully in ketosis by then so he's already done the hardest bit!! If he really can't do it then again, rather than give up perhaps try working solution - I was about to crumble on the weekend so did this rather than fall off the wagon completely, I just had a spicy grilled chicken salad and it was heavenly!! Wouldn't of touched the sides pre-exante but I was stuffed and it completely sorted my cravings out and I stayed in ketosis according to the ketostix :)

That sounds lovely. I'm off for curry night tonight so I'll be having a chicken tikka which sounds similar. I've given my OH some pennies to buy himself one too from our local or some chicken breast from the shops. Hopefully that'll keep him on the straight and narrow until I get home ;)

Back