mother of the bride

joy1

Silver Member
Hi everyone, thought it was time to introduce myself. I have being doing exante for just over five weeks T.S. I am pleased to announce I have lost 1 stone 2 pounds as of today. I did LT about four/five years ago and lost nearly 2 stone and then managed to lose nearly another stone low carbing. However, even though I maintained up to last year I felt that I had gone to skinny and started to look gaunt, at 55 this was not a good look. unfortunately due to illness and other factors I ended up putting too much weight back on and need to get on track for my daughter's wedding. Scotminx if you read this we look like we have similar aims my daughter get's married mid April. I DONT think I am going to lose another stone by then because there is a weeks holiday looming soon so will have to re-feed and also the hen night to go to. Bought my dress yesterday, very expensive but looks lovely. I am panicking it not fitting, if it becomes too loose, but would rather lose the weight and get it altered. I did not want to wait to the last minute and then panic buy, hope that makes sense, what a dilemma. Any way just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for your support which has helped tremendously. My turn now I think to support other's on their journey.

Welcome!! It's nice up have mothers of the bride as well as a collection of brides :)

Back