starting on day 1 tomorrow...eek!

MissMia

hey everyone, i'm starting exante total solutions tomorrow, and as excited as i am, i'm kinda nervous! what can i expect in my first few days/weeks? so far everyone seems to really like the diet, i've opted for the milkshakes and bars personally, should i have gone for a bit of a mix? any little bits of motivation or any guidance wud be much appreciated! xx

Hello and welcome! :)

The first few days are tough, then it gets easier.

Choice of products is very much a personal thing

.....I like them all, and have a mix of things for variety

Start a diary - great motivator I think

Drink lots of water

Use the fantastic support here - I couldn't do it without the guys here! :D

hi Darcy! thanks for the reply! I've actually bought a new journal last week to do exactly that! thought it would be best to keep a note of my moods and how i feel! I hope I don't get hungry doing this, its gonna make me turn to biscuits :break_diet:

hey everyone, i'm starting exante total solutions tomorrow, and as excited as i am, i'm kinda nervous! what can i expect in my first few days/weeks? so far everyone seems to really like the diet, i've opted for the milkshakes and bars personally, should i have gone for a bit of a mix? any little bits of motivation or any guidance wud be much appreciated! xx

Good luck chuck! First week is tough - but the boig loss at the end is usually worth it!! (I'm still on my first week too.

what you have is personal preference. I've tried a lot of different things, but I find that porridge / bar / shake is best for me (for some reason the savory options make me feel grippy, lol!).

I've given myself 2 things to focus on this week; (it's helped me not to think of the long term yet)
1) getting into ketosis so I stop feeling like pants
2) my weigh day is Friday and Im hoping to see a big loss!,

you'll be fine xxx

Good luck chuck! First week is tough - but the boig loss at the end is usually worth it!! (I'm still on my first week too.

what you have is personal preference. I've tried a lot of different things, but I find that porridge / bar / shake is best for me (for some reason the savory options make me feel grippy, lol!).

I've given myself 2 things to focus on this week; (it's helped me not to think of the long term yet)
1) getting into ketosis so I stop feeling like pants
2) my weigh day is Friday and Im hoping to see a big loss!,

you'll be fine xxx

I'm half way through my first milkshake... Strawberry. Kinda tastes like strawberry biscuits, considering I don't like strawberry milkshake! Good luck with your weigh in! I've gotta wait until next Wednesday, if I even last that long! Biggest test is going to be going to college in the evenings and not goin for a takeaway with friends! X

Back