day 2 on exante TS ( not enjoying the meal replacements :(

zara877

Hi everyone, its my second day on exante hoping to loose 4 stone. Im currently 14 stone and would like to come down to 10 stone or maybe 9 stone by the end of july. Does this seem realistic? Day 2 today for me has been fine so far no hunger pans surprisingly as im a huge binge eater. I have stuck to TS 100% so far. But im just not enjoying the food at all. Please tell me it gets better yesterday had porridge for breakfast couldnt stand the taste but forced it down and for lunch a chocolate shake which wasnt any better tried to warm it in the microwave but it didnt make any difference to the taste and for dinner sheperds pie which wasnt lovely but It was manageable, Today iv had a apple and cinnamon porridge for breky and a veg soup for lunch both I had to force down my self. Im so desperate to loose weight but if the food keeps tasting horrid then I kno I will probably fall of the wagon. Anyonw recommend any nice flavors? Of shakes or ready meals?

Hi everyone, its my second day on exante hoping to loose 4 stone. Im currently 14 stone and would like to come down to 10 stone or maybe 9 stone by the end of july. Does this seem realistic? Day 2 today for me has been fine so far no hunger pans surprisingly as im a huge binge eater. I have stuck to TS 100% so far. But im just not enjoying the food at all. Please tell me it gets better yesterday had porridge for breakfast couldnt stand the taste but forced it down and for lunch a chocolate shake which wasnt any better tried to warm it in the microwave but it didnt make any difference to the taste and for dinner sheperds pie which wasnt lovely but It was manageable, Today iv had a apple and cinnamon porridge for breky and a veg soup for lunch both I had to force down my self. Im so desperate to loose weight but if the food keeps tasting horrid then I kno I will probably fall of the wagon. Anyonw recommend any nice flavors? Of shakes or ready meals?

Or Could I replace a shake with real food thats high in protein but low in carb. Would that put me in ketosis? Any suggestions r welcome...

Hi, you have had all my least favourites in two days! I have just finished week one and so far I have jazzed up the choc shake by mixing it with peppermint tea (a tip from here) and added tabasco to the veg soup today.

It is a case of trail and error, apart from the veg soup I 'like' everything else so I suppose I am lucky!!

Most people like the Pasta Carbonara have you given that a go?

Well done for doing two days though!

I make the shakes hot with hot water from the kettle. It works for me to have a hot choc, or hot strawberry etc. Also I try not to think about it as food, just a bunch of nutrients that I need to have each day to keep me healthy while I lose the weight.

Have you tried the Xmas pudding shake? I use it as milk in my coffee and it makes it taste like a gingerbread latte yum yum! Two of those on a morning for my breakfast puts me in a good mood! I also love the double chocolate bars and the turkey dinner! I'm not keen on the chocolate or strawberry shakes but I find that having half a sachet of each mixed together with lots of nice very nice!! Good luck and hope it gets easier for you!

I make the shakes hot with hot water from the kettle. It works for me to have a hot choc, or hot strawberry etc. Also I try not to think about it as food, just a bunch of nutrients that I need to have each day to keep me healthy while I lose the weight.

Thanks taupe...will try them hot and c how I go. X

Have you tried the Xmas pudding shake? I use it as milk in my coffee and it makes it taste like a gingerbread latte yum yum! Two of those on a morning for my breakfast puts me in a good mood! I also love the double chocolate bars and the turkey dinner! I'm not keen on the chocolate or strawberry shakes but I find that having half a sachet of each mixed together with lots of nice very nice!! Good luck and hope it gets easier for you!

Thanks for the tip becky im gona try that tomoro for breky x and iv gota reorder again as im running low on shakes and was thinkin about the xmas pudding shake but wasnt sure. But now uv mentioned it. Il defo do that. Wasnt sure about the bars tho... as most of the day im running errands with two kids and get hungry quite quickly just wasnt sure if the bars would be filling, what do u think?

I find the bars more filling surprisingly! They are quite stodgy. I break them in half though and have a bar and half a shake for brekkie (used as milk in coffee) - then I repeat the same for lunch. I have one of those gigantic cups that I use for my coffee. This usually keeps the hunger pangs at bay for me :)

Back