When does it get easier?!

linzig

Hiya, I just started exante yesterday and I'm sooo hungry! I've been feeling a bit dizzy and sick too :-/ when will I start to feel a bit human again?!

Thanks

Makesure ur drinking at least 2 litrs of water a day. I find that usually stops the hunger and cravings xx it also helps the headaches and sickness x

Yes, just stick with it and it will get a lot easier. You may even start to feel better than you have done in a long while.

I am on day 2 and finding today much easier :)

I had my packs yesterday at 8, 12 and 5 -- was starving when i got home from work at 3:15! Today I am yet to have my first, hoping to have it at 11ish and just been drinking loads of water :) Good luck! xx

Oh I'm definitely gonna stick it out. The pros outweigh the cons! Feel a bit better today and hoping even better by tomorrow! x

That's great - just keep going day by day. You are so right - think of the positives, it is so worth it.

How was your day yesterday? x

I wasn't as hungry yesterday but still felt very tired. Today is not as bad which is great! Think I could finally be getting there! xx

Yay! Hope today is a good day for you! I am on day 4 now and so far enjoying most of the packs, I have thankfully managed to find someone who will swap with me so I can get rid of the bloody awful porridge! x

Back