Started today

Summer78

Hi all I've joined the club started today. I have two stone of baby weight to lose and would LOVE to lose it before the weather gets really hot. I had twins in September and am just coming through the fog. I also have a 3 and 5 year old. I want to lose weight to be confident and not to be the mummy that makes excuses not to go to the pool. I realise that I have spent far too much of my life thinking about weight and it's time I got on with other things. I will be tracking daily and using a diary xx

Hi jade and Elise Oh I was hoping my packs would arrive this morning but they arrived late so I'm starting tomorrow. Maybe we can inspire each other? I am thinking of adding glucomannan powder to the shakes it fills up your tummy and has zero carbs and kcals I'm going to give it a go and see if it makes anŷ difference to weight loss. It's made of the same stuff as zero carb noodles. I did call ex ante and ask if we could add zero carb noodles and they said no but I'm a rebel and going to add the powder and see what happens. It really helps with hunger. Has anyone else used it?

Hi ladies.
Summer78 I also have twins. They were born July 2012. I lost weight through pregnancy but then I've put loads on for some reason. I'm waiting for my pack to come. I got a great deal off ******* and I'd love to lose 5/6 stone but looking at 3/4 stones at the moment. How are you all getting on how much have you lost so far. I love hearing people's success stories. Keep positive. Vic xxx

I was sure that the Zero noodles were allowed? Hope you're getting on ok :)

Back