Glucomannan

Summer78

Is anyone adding this fibre to their shakes or meal packs? It's carb and kcal free but really fills you up so I'm thinking it can't be bad for the diet can it? It's swells in your tummy and makes you feel full.

I won't pretend to know what I am talking about but if it is carb based then I wouldn't use it even if it is calorie free. After a few days on this diet the hunger subsides, the last two days I have even been forgetting to have my packs which is odd come from a big binge eater!

That's good to know about the hunger disappearing. Glucomannan isnt a carb and has not carb content it's a pretty special fibre it's what zero carb noodles are made out of. Have a google when you get the chance It's interesting. I just added it to my shake and it was gross.....I will try and stick it out

I might check it Ok but I at the moment I feel always feel really full if I drink a milkshake or eat the meal packs too fast. If it has extra health benefits maybe I would be tempted.

I read somewhere on the Exante forum that they frown upon having the no carb & cal noodles on TS, so it's definitely worth checking about this first before you get carried away. :)

Back