Love to hear success stories

Hello ladies and gents!
I've bought a 12 week program as I got a good deal on another site. I've done a lot of reading about exantediet and excited to start losing the weight I've always struggled loosing. My twins are now 20 months and it's time I get my bum into gear. But I'm going to need a lot of support as I have a real bad sweet tooth.

I'd love to hear how your first few weeks months have gone and how much you've lost. I know everyone's different but would like to see roughly how much I could lose in the 3 months. I'm only 5 foot but a hefty 15 stones. But hopefully that's going to change soon.
So tell me how have you all done/doing?
Keep slimming. Vic xx

Hi, this is my first time with exante. I started on Monday I am also quite short 5 ft 3 and weigh 16 stone. So far so good, no problems. My first weigh in will be Monday, when's urs?

I haven't started it yet as my husband hasn't measured me. Make sure you let me know how you get on. Think I'll start it Saturday. I can't wait to start and shed the fat and make me feel better. We will be the shorties getting thinner. Lol. I joke I don't have a weight problem I have a height problem. Which of the meals are u enjoying and not so? Vic x

I'm sticking with the shakes only for now, vanilla, strawberry, choc and banana. Will u be having soups and bars? I'm really determined this time, I've been trying on my own since beginning of the year and I just can't do it. I hope I can with exante:) I find forums help a lot. Keep u focused.

I'm also only 5 feet tall

.....and have lost 3 stones in 3 months :D

The first few days are tough, then it gets so much easier :)

Good luck!

Im hoping for a stone a month which for food replacement diets is average...although always good to take measurements as if low weight loss one wk can still lose inches!! Good luck on weigh in days everyone :0)

Wow guys your all doing so well. Well done. I can't wait to have the same success.

I started my programme today just had my first shake. Banana. So yummy. My twins wanted me to share and I was like noooo.
My husband took my measurements and before photos last night so I will hopefully see some difference soon.

Keep coming with your stories. It keeps me going. I need as much encouragement as possible.

Love and luck to all my exante family. Vic xxx

Hi Mrs Dunkley, here's some encouragement from an oldie! I've been doing Exante for 40 weeks - started on 1st July last year. So far I've lost 108lbs (7st 10lb). For the first 6 months the weight came off quickly - 4, 5, sometimes 7lbs a week, but it slowed down to around 2lb a week now - but still happy with that! Have gone from size 24/26 to size 16 and feeling so much better.

Stick with it, it really is worth it. The time will pass whether you stick with it or not, so you may as we'll be doing it. I have another 2.5 stones to lose and hope to be there this summer.

Keep it up, you can do it!

Attachments

• image-3134062583.jpg
    image-3134062583.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 363
Sparkley well done!!! Thats an amazing achievement!! Did you stick to it 100% of the time or have any days off? My problem when doing it for sooooo long is when ive got big events like weddings or pre booked nights away etc an then have a mental battle if to eat for that one day/wknd or not!!x

Sparkley well done!!! Thats an amazing achievement!! Did you stick to it 100% of the time or have any days off? My problem when doing it for sooooo long is when ive got big events like weddings or pre booked nights away etc an then have a mental battle if to eat for that one day/wknd or not!!x

Hi Katblack, thanks very much!

I did stick to it 100% for the first 4 months I'd say. Then in holiday in Corfu we were self catering and I took shakes and bars which I had for breakfast and lunch then we ate out at night but I usually had fish or chicken with salad. I had a couple of drinks and no ice cream! It was hard but I just kept thinking how great my holiday would be next year with the weight gone and that kept me focused. Now I do have the occasional treat when we go out - but don't go mad! I'll perhaps have a few treats on a Saturday but then am straight back on it on the Sunday.

It's worth sacrificing a few meals for the long term goal. Also, I found I was fantasising about food so much, but when I ate it it wasn't as amazing as I remembered! Then I felt guilty afterwards and wishes is not had it. So now try to just be careful and if I do have a treat it doesn't become a huge blow out. If it's planned it feels okay!

I also do a lot of exercise, which has helped.

Good luck with your journey xx

Thank you!! Gosh you have alot of willpower to stick to it on holiday!! Although we go AI so thats impossible to not eat the yummy seafood an cocktails!! Lol my next holiday is in september so im praying i'll be more baywatch than whalewatch!! Only thing is i have alot of social things on from June onwards like Royal Ascot an weddings etc which i find almost impossible to stick on diet for! :0)

Wow, Sparkley your before and after pictures are very inspirational. I received my 4 week bumper pack and so today will be my first day.
Do you also exercise or do you only use the products?

Wow, Sparkley your before and after pictures are very inspirational. I received my 4 week bumper pack and so today will be my first day. Do you also exercise or do you only use the products?

Thanks very much! Good luck with starting your diet, the first few days are the hardest, but once you're past day 4 it feels a lot easier. You will probably feel very tired and hungry plus have headaches in the first few days but ride it out - it is sooooo worth it!

I started 1 July and started exercising end of that month. I started with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, which I did 5 days a week until around January time. I am now into my 8th week of T25, a 10 week exercise programme that I do 6 days a week. I also do body pump and body combat classes at the gym 2 or 3 times a week. Some people say exercise can slow your losses down, but I feel a lot better for the exercise, much fitter and more toned so think it's worth it.

Hope day 1 is going well for you.

day one here too! going really well, lovely milkshake for breakfast, good soup for lunch, but i mixed some broccolli in with the soup coz i like it chunky. then all afternoon ive been feeling anxious? guess thats the addiction to carbs etc? so i decided to not think 'diet' and had the carbonara for tea, plus some lamb from yesterday. it was yummy and felt like a proper meal. im aware thats cheating but ive got to get thro the whole evening now so needed some help!
roll on day 2.
hows ur day 1 been? x

I add veg to soups as well and it hasn't stopped my weight loss as long as its protein and veg small amounts. Keep going you are doing well

Well done everyone your all doing so well. Sparkly that is amazing. I can't see your before and afters :-( I love seeing before and after photos. It gives me a real boost.
So I'm day 11 now and stuck to TS. It's been hard but I've done it. Then today I got a low blood sugar shakes and ate some of my twins Easter egg. Made me feel better after a few mins but do feel bad. But my first weigh in I lost 6.5lbs and over 7 inches off my body.
How are getting on today tink? Hope your all getting Ur fabulous bodies in gear. Love Vic xxx

Thank you all for the encouragement!
Days 1-4 have been surprisingly easier than I expected. I did have a cheeky coke zero yesterday and today but hopefully that will not make too much difference. Unfortunately the link on the Exante website for allowed drinks does not work so it is hard to see what can and can't be added.

Sparkley, it is great to hear that exercise has not slowed you down. I just got the 30 day shed as well so I will be giving it a try. I also recently purchased insanity but I think I will settle into the diet a bit before giving that a try.

Tink, how have your first few days gone?

Back