Exante - Intermittent Fasting

Debs1972

MiniMins Addict
Hi All
I am new to Exante, just ordered the intermittent fasting bundle as I have tried meal replacement in the past and due to having fussy taste buds have wasted a lot money due to not liking the tastes. So I thought best to start small and see how it goes.
Has anyone done Exante on an intermittent fasting basis, ie 2 days a week of 3 Exante meals and if so did you see results.

Debs

Hi, I did IF last year for about a 3 weeks, but not with packs. L ost about 10lbs. Good luck, and will be interested to see how you get on, as I would go back to up/ down days again.

I really like the idea of doing this once I am finished with TS in the hopes that it will help me keep my weight stable! Good luck and let us know how it goes :)

Hi, I did IF last year for about a 3 weeks, but not with packs. L ost about 10lbs. Good luck, and will be interested to see how you get on, as I would go back to up/ down days again.

Hi Rosey38. You say you did it but not with packs, what did you do?
Got my stuff in the post today, so starting tomorrow, I really hope they taste good. Will keep you posted

I did it last year with slim and save and it worked really well. I did every other day though.

I did it last year with slim and save and it worked really well. I did every other day though.

Thanks Lesley. Never heard of SaS but since reading your post hVe googled it, visited website & read reviews. Sounds good. I'm
Thinking of getting the sample pack. Seems to have a wide variety & the white wine water flavour sounds tasty ?

You say you did alternative days, how much did you lose & in what time

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I just counted the 500 calories on down days, salad and homemade soups etc .

I lost a good 3/4 pounds a week Deb until i lost the plot and stopped doing it! The Slim and Save shakes and meals are okay. I didn't find them as sweet as the Exante ones are.
I'm going back to intermittant fasting next week but the way i was doing a few weeks back was to just not have anything until about 2pm and then having a packet of breakfast biscuits or a bowl of porridge or a tin of soup and then during the evening i had a bowl of cornflakes. A low cal hot choc got me through the morning :)
And while every other day works the best, i found it easier to do mon, weds and fri.

Good luck with the plan Debs1972.

I've just started the Working Solution plan to use up both Exante and SnS products I already have (from previous failed Total Solution attempts), then I'm going to do intermittent fasting but I intend to do it every other day rather than 5-2 or 4-3. I will probably still use Exante products (which for me are less sweet than SnS) on my fast days and eat healthy proper portion sized meals on my feasting days.

Hope your plan works out for you :)

Back